AP Drones....weird, dangerous and apparently...

Old August 29th 05, 11:58 PM
Elroy P. Scrudgehopper

Default AP Drones....weird, dangerous and apparently...

obsessive circle jerkers. Somebody placed tests of a number of
refractors on the Yahoo Refracor Group which gave TEC high marks and
AP not so high, albeit, on what was described as a pre-production
model. However, that was enough to set the "AP Mafia" into a rage,
highlighted by some loon trying to tell TEC how to run its business.

The "I can't possibly be wrong attitude" by these creeps reminds me of
Jim Jones and his disciples. So, how about doing us all a favor;
place an order, wait 10 years (or is it 15 now?) for your scope, brag
about how waiting that long proves you've got the best scope money can
buy, then just before you're notified you have another 5 years to
wait, have a glass of good old Jim's Kool-Aid....you'll feel better, I
guarantee.

If that's not to your taste, just increase the number of circle jerks
you clowns do from 5 to 10 a week...it might reduce your stress
level...although it won't do a thing for the number of decades left
till you receive your scope. Just pray it's not a pre-production
model!

Elroy P. Scrudgehopper
Old August 30th 05, 12:22 AM

Elroy P. Scrudgehopper wrote:
obsessive circle jerkers. Somebody placed tests of a number of
refractors on the Yahoo Refracor Group which gave TEC high marks and
AP not so high, albeit, on what was described as a pre-production
model. However, that was enough to set the "AP Mafia" into a rage,
highlighted by some loon trying to tell TEC how to run its business.

The "I can't possibly be wrong attitude" by these creeps reminds me of
Jim Jones and his disciples. So, how about doing us all a favor;
place an order, wait 10 years (or is it 15 now?) for your scope, brag
about how waiting that long proves you've got the best scope money can
buy, then just before you're notified you have another 5 years to
wait, have a glass of good old Jim's Kool-Aid....you'll feel better, I
guarantee.

ELROY,ELROY,ELROY Humm:
I read the post and didn't find any Defense from anyone, but a decent
talk about the test!
O0OH Well, you got to vent your feelings. Sad that your your a COWARD
and can't use your real name. LOL.
Doug S.

Old August 30th 05, 01:06 AM
Mick

news:1125356313.b370953ebe234c470cdd1a9abdb52f54@t eranews...

Where do you ****ing freaks come from anyway?

Old August 30th 05, 02:10 AM
Elroy P. Scrudgehopper

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 00:06:00 GMT, "Mick" wrote:

[...]

---
We're rat cheer...always and forever

You know, there's nothing like the calm, reasoned, logical response of
a AP Drone...who suddenly realizes his eyes will be shot well before
he receives his high-priced joy toy. Well, it will at least feel like
the best scope money can buy, but don't stroke that tube too much or
you won't be able to claim it's "pristine" when you sell it.

"Back problem forces sale"
"Financial condition forces sale"
"I can't belive I'm doing this, but"

Elroy P. Scrudgehopper

Old August 30th 05, 09:09 AM
Anthony Ayiomamitis

Elroy,

It is a shame you are too chicken to use your real name ... oh yeah, my
recently-arrived AP160 is a real sweet piece of work!

Anthony.

Old August 30th 05, 02:00 PM
Davoud

Anthony Ayiomamitis:
It is a shame you are too chicken to use your real name...

You are soooo right; a real man speaks in his own name or holds his
tongue.

oh yeah, my recently-arrived AP160 is a real sweet piece of work!

I never did congratulate you on this, so I do so now! It's hard to
imagine anyone more worthy of such a fine instrument than you are.

An AP for me? Might as well give a Stradivarius to a snake.

Davoud

--
usenet *at* davidillig dawt com
Old August 30th 05, 04:12 PM
Brian Tung

Davoud wrote:
You are soooo right; a real man speaks in his own name or holds his
tongue.

Well, there are legitimate reasons to use a false name. (But you're
quite right--probably not here.)

--
Brian Tung
My Own Personal FAQ (SAA) at http://astro.isi.edu/reference/faq.txt
Old August 30th 05, 05:03 PM
Greg Crinklaw

Brian Tung wrote:

Davoud wrote:

You are soooo right; a real man speaks in his own name or holds his
tongue.

Well, there are legitimate reasons to use a false name. (But you're
quite right--probably not here.)

Really? I'm curious--what do you see as legit reasons?

Greg

--
Greg Crinklaw
Astronomical Software Developer

SkyTools: http://www.skyhound.com/cs.html
Observing: http://www.skyhound.com/sh/skyhound.html
Comets: http://www.skyhound.com/sh/comets.html

To reply have a physician remove your spleen