Winter in Gresham

Old January 28th 18, 02:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Summer in Broadford!!

On Friday, January 26, 2018 at 3:46:18 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 1:55:59 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 1:21:10 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 7:04:01 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 4:27:18 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 3:40:21 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 2:57:25 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Steady rain here in Gresham. Now 43F as of 2:45 PM. Calm. Humidity 94%. Forecast is for it to get warmer tonight than it is today.

People are driving by here dropping off their ballots in a special election to match medicaid funds by taxing health insurance premiums. Doesn't seem like a good idea to me. I already voted against it by mail.

Double-A

77 not a cloud.Going down to 47.I have a head cold,and sneeze a lot.Waiting for Teresa my health adviser to show up at the Senior Center.She is ten minutes late.She is very nice,clever and my best girl friend. She worries about me not getting a pacemaker.Go figure Bert

Take care of that cold. Do you need a pacemaker because you cannot keep up the pace? Such as in bed? You should ask yourself though, who stands to make a big profit from having the pacemaker installed? They installed one in may grandfather and it didn't extend his life by more than a couple months, if at all. The hospital ended up killing him with a "conflict of drugs". Another medical screw up!

Double-A

76 and going down to 46.I saw on the screen that my heart goes WWWWWWW ----------------- Dr. does not like the -----------.Still I'm now taking asperins and forgetting the pacer.Lots of adds by lawyers to sue doctors here in Mexicale.Lots of colds going around.Lots of flu too.Its the year of flaky flu shots.Hmmm Bert

High 68 low 43.I have on my darkest sunglasses.I out lived 5 doctors so far.They all told me if I did not stop drinking all that Bud I was a goner.They all had heart failure.Beer goes with MSP chips.Bert
SO TRUE.BOTH + MSP SEEM TO FIT FOR ME.GO FIGURE.I"LL BE 90 2/9/18 BERT

Alcohol thins the blood just like aspirin.

Double-A

Old January 28th 18, 08:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Winter in Gresham

On Saturday, January 27, 2018 at 6:25:07 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 2:34:05 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Now 46F here in Gresham as of 2:30 PM on this winter's day. Wind 4 mph out of the southwest. Occasional rain showers. Humidity 89%.

I here LA has now gotten the rain they have been praying for for so long! So much that mud slides are now destroying houses and vehicles! Who says God doesn't have a sense of humor?

Double-A

Nice weekend.Today it was warm and sunny.Sunday it will hit 85 WOW.Only cold spot is still my nose.I wake up at 8 and the sun has warmed my van to 57.I'm very happy where I park.Its quite,and dark.It saves me driving 3 miles each morning.Its as if I had my own lot.Better air to breath.Bert

A roasty 55F today as of 12 noon here in Gresham. Calm and even a little sun. Rain has temporarily stopped. The sun, and my electric lights, have heated my apartment to 62F! Forecast says the days high temp could reach 60F!

Hey, I just realized I am missing the Pro Bowl! Oh well, I can probably only get it on radio anyway. But another excuse to pop a top of Bud high gravity beer (Hurricane).

Double-A

Old January 29th 18, 01:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, January 28, 2018 at 12:13:25 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Gravity beer by Bud.Is good.Bert
Old January 29th 18, 03:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Crack-whore "reber G=EMC^2" wrote:

"I am all alone in my van and I am depressed" Bert
"I'm very depressed about where I park.Its quite dark." Bert
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid ****."
"I am a proud Jew with an IQ of 122" & "I know how everything works".
"My granpapy gave me a dollar whenever he did ****". Bert

"Gravity beer by Bud.Is good.Bert"
"My bar tab for Bud Light broke all records" Bert
"I use Cocaine that is a wonder-drug for me". Bert.
"I will do even more Drugs till the end of my time". Bert
"I was shot for setting a-bad-example" TreBert,
"If i get shot in back of my head. So What". Bert.
"That is reality and it's a given. Go Figure" Trebert
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true. O ya" -- Bert.

"The Only cold-spot-is-still-my-nose." Bert
"I just made a nose warmer. I look like a Jewish clown. Bert

hanson wrote:
Glazier, old pali, here is some Shnase-info for your benefit:
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/shortcuts/2018/jan/22/a-cold-nose-shows-youre-stressed-what-else-does.
wherein it says:

Glazier, you crack-whore, "You feel pumped by immediate threats
that give you butterflies in your stomach"... "You feel sick (again)
as you are chronically stressed, can depress your immune system,
leaving you prone to colds and infections.".... You are getting worse
at handling stress. With repeated or chronic stress, your brain shrinks
in areas that are linked to emotion and physiological functions"....

..... as is seen in all those https://tinyurl.com/PigGlaziers-Diseases-2017
that are caused by https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments
and is detailed in "PigGlazier's-Dossier-Jan2018"...........

Old January 29th 18, 10:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, January 28, 2018 at 5:46:47 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Yes! And I was able to catch most of the second half of the game on ABC television while I enjoyed a couple of their 25 oz. cans! Their actually was and exciting end to that game as the AFC came from behind in the last two minutes to win 24-23! My experience has been that when the Pro Bowl game is exciting, the Super Bowl game will be a blow out!

Now 50F as of 2:15 PM here in east Multnomah County. Calm with southerly breeze. Humidity 82%. Occasional showers. Nothing but rain in the forecast for the next week!

Double-A

Old January 30th 18, 02:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 2:16:59 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
[...]

90 today,sunglasses a must.Huntington Beach is 10 miles,and in day light I use the Free Way.I see OK but night time I stay off Free Way.Sandy came back,and I'll see how long that lasts.She drives and likes the beach,and Hollyday pool.So do I.Bert
Old January 30th 18, 03:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Glazier, old Pali, go back to happier subjects in yesterdays
posts. "Go Figure" and describe in glowing self-pimping terms:
Bert, "What exactly were you stealing on those 2 occasions?

Old January 30th 18, 09:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 6:19:00 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

90 again and bright sun as I type.I predict that Anaheim this summer will break records for heat.Does Gore live in LA? As long as Progress Energy burns coal we know why they are full of BS.As long as Severn Trent water needs to be boiled you know GOP Mafia is in charge.Waste Management gives its dumpster rat meat to Jack-in the Box.When Mafia does a few hits in a week Jack-in the Box's hamburgers are high in protein .So sad so true.Bert
Old January 30th 18, 10:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Tuesday, January 30, 2018 at 1:55:19 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 6:19:00 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

90 today,sunglasses a must.Huntington Beach is 10 miles,and in day light I use the Free Way.I see OK but night time I stay off Free Way.Sandy came back,and I'll see how long that lasts.She drives and likes the beach,and Hollyday pool.So do I.Bert

90 again and bright sun as I type.I predict that Anaheim this summer will break records for heat.Does Gore live in LA? As long as Progress Energy burns coal we know why they are full of BS.As long as Severn Trent water needs to be boiled you know GOP Mafia is in charge.Waste Management gives its dumpster rat meat to Jack-in the Box.When Mafia does a few hits in a week Jack-in the Box's hamburgers are high in protein .So sad so true.Bert

Here in Gresham it is currently 48F as of 3 PM. Not raining now. A slight bit a sun getting through the light cloud cover. Breeze south at 7 mph. Humidity 58%.

Are you going to tune in for the Presidents State of the Union speech at 6 PM tonight? Probably not.

Double-A

Old January 31st 18, 01:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Bert, old Pali, your snipped idiotic Glazierola still
shows that you are deeply depressed because
you forgot "What you were stealing on those 2
occasions?" that you were bragging about yesterday.

Fall in Gresham Hägar Misc 208 January 9th 18 10:29 PM
Summer in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 165 September 30th 17 09:33 PM
Summer in Gresham hanson Misc 0 August 31st 17 02:10 AM
Sheriff's Sergeant Gets Drunk and Goes on Killing Spree in the OldM&M Restaurant and Longe in Gresham OR! (I remember it well) Double-A[_3_] Misc 0 March 18th 10 09:20 PM
145 CMa - the Winter Albireo - a colorful after-work winter double Feb-Mar canopus56 Amateur Astronomy 8 March 9th 06 03:16 PM