AMERICAN FLAG - Interesting hidden warnings from 1777.

Old December 28th 11, 11:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

Default AMERICAN FLAG - Interesting hidden warnings from 1777.

Thats why you snipped the half... Ha ha

On Dec 28, 9:06*pm, wrote:
THE PIG IS A CARTOON CHARACTER!

THERE IS NO RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN ALL THOSE THINGS, PIGGY!

WHERE THE ****ING HELL IS MY BASEMENT, LIAR?

Saul Levy

On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 18:20:54 -0800 (PST), Warhol
wrote:

AMERICAN FLAG - Interesting hidden warnings from 1777.

Meteorites, Asteroids, and Comets: Damages, Disasters, Injuries,
Deaths, and Very Close Calls...

Over the past few years, while the increasing flux of fireballs and
meteorites entering the earth's atmosphere, we have been, by turns,
amused and horrified at the ignorant reactions and declarations that
issue from academia and the media regarding these incursions. A few
years ago, we read that "this is a 'once in a hundred years' event!"
Not long after it was a "once in a lifetime" event. Still later, after
a lot more incidents it became a "once in a decade" event. More
recently, it has been admitted in some quarters that meteorites hit
the ground (as opposed to safely burning up in the atmosphere) several
times a year! And of course, we have discovered the fact that the
governments of our planet are well aware that there are atmospheric
explosions from such bodies numerous times a year.

Let it be a warning...http://blogs.dixcdn.com/shine_a_ligh...s/2011/01/snow...

Old December 29th 11, 01:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

I CUT OUT YOUR ****, PIG!

IT ADDS NOTHING HERE, YOU UNEDUCATED IDIOT!

Saul Levy