Summer in Gresham

Old September 25th 17, 09:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Summer in Gresham

Overcast. Calm. currently the temp here in Gresham is 66F as of 1:15 PM. Wind SW at 5 mph.

Watched some football yesterday.

Double-A

Old September 25th 17, 10:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, September 25, 2017 at 1:23:43 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Overcast. Calm. currently the temp here in Gresham is 66F as of 1:15 PM.. Wind SW at 5 mph.

Watched some football yesterday.

Double-A

Light breeze 90F as I type.No clouds.At 7pm last night car crash from sun setting in driver eyes.Nothing good reason for robot cars by Google. I had sun in my eyes and side swiped the van into a pole .Made a dent on the two side doors.I feel bad about it.TreBert
Old September 25th 17, 10:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, September 25, 2017 at 2:47:57 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, September 25, 2017 at 1:23:43 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Overcast. Calm. currently the temp here in Gresham is 66F as of 1:15 PM. Wind SW at 5 mph.

Watched some football yesterday.

Double-A

Light breeze 90F as I type.No clouds.At 7pm last night car crash from sun setting in driver eyes.Nothing good reason for robot cars by Google. I had sun in my eyes and side swiped the van into a pole .Made a dent on the two side doors.I feel bad about it.TreBert

Sorry to hear. Any damage to a vehicle that old and the insurance will probably call it totaled!

Double-A

Old September 26th 17, 12:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Double-A" wrote in message

On Monday, September 25, 2017 at 2:47:57 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, September 25, 2017 at 1:23:43 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Overcast. Calm. currently the temp here in Gresham is 66F as of 1:15
PM. Wind SW at 5 mph.

Watched some football yesterday.

Double-A

Light breeze 90F as I type.No clouds.At 7pm last night car crash from sun
setting in driver eyes.Nothing good reason for robot cars by Google. I had
sun in my eyes and side swiped the van into a pole .Made a dent on the two
side doors.I feel bad about it.TreBert

Sorry to hear. Any damage to a vehicle that old and the insurance will
probably call it totaled!

Double-A

***
Yeah, dealing with accidents and insurance companies is a pain in the ass.
For instance, Hagar filed a claim for hail damage to his home. But the
insurance company said that because Hags had never taken off he wheels, it
was a vehicle, for which he had no comprehensive coverage, not a house.

Old September 26th 17, 09:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, September 25, 2017 at 4:26:41 PM UTC-7, Notroll2016 wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

If he were smart he would have removed the wheels before submitting the claim!

Currently 73F here in Gresham. Summer has returned! Wind 7 mph out of the north. No chance of percip. Humidity 50%.

I received my book on DB2. It's 1500 pages! I feel a bit overwhelmed!

Double-A

Old September 26th 17, 09:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

***Yeah, if he were smart.

Old September 28th 17, 03:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

What is DB2? Hot here no wind or clouds.Even my cold Bud can does not sweat. TreBert
Old September 28th 17, 03:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

So, http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig
is hereby NOT asked why Glazier "does not sweat"
but he is asked whether SwineBert lied yesterday,
like he usually does, when the following was posted:

http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig alias
"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"It's reality" because "I side swiped the van into a pole.
It made a dent on the two side doors.I feel bad about it",
especially since the contents of the bucket that I **** into
tipped over and spread it all over the Van. But I, TreBert
will blame "Benj" again for that. "it's a given".

What pole was that, Bert? Did you damage some
public property again by you trying to park your car
illegally, like you always do?... Did you wait for the
police to come? Post what the official police report
said?... and most all, it is hoped that you did not miss
this blessed occasion for you to call the TV crews
to put you on News@11, which is your greatest wish.
Don't just lie here & say: "Go figure"... "It's a pity"

Old September 28th 17, 08:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

Isn't it a pity how they allow insurance companies to take advantage of the feeble minded?

Double-A

Old September 28th 17, 08:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

DB2 is a database system that IBM sells. Most mainframe computer users nowadays use it.

Clear sky here and sunny, but rain is expected back tomorrow. This is the second day of east wind. Wind east at 13 mph. Humidity 36%.

Picked up some sport fishing and hunting regulations at Dick's Sporting Goods near here in case I should decide to hit the fields and streams! Dry windy fall days like this bring back memories of stalking the big buck through the forest thickets!

Double-A