What's actually HOT and NASTY about Venus?

Old October 12th 05, 01:53 AM
Oh Brother

Default What's actually HOT and NASTY about Venus?

Brad Guth wrote:
Might I offer this group a little MOS about the sorts of all-knowing
yet pagan NASA that you folks so frequently brown-nose love to death
but otherwise must hate with all of your heart because they usually
think that you're all such absolute idiots, whereas I just think that
you're sufficiently human and thus somewhat typically dumb and dumber
enough as to being easily snookered (like I was as of 6 years ago),
therefore thoroughly dumbfounded about nearly everything that rocks
your boat.

It seems as though their MESSENGER probe to Mercury sucks, though Venus
rocks, and the moon is still extremely dark and nasty

Their August 26th MESSENGER flyby of Earth was yet another
taboo/nondisclosure event.
http://messenger.jhuapl.edu/the_miss...by_movies.html
The onboard CCD cameras that have extremely if not enormous contrast
and/or range of accommodating the extra illumination of Earth and/or
Earthshine within the very same frame as accommodating stars (even the
sun can be safely accommodated without entirely eliminating other
significant stars), especially that illuminating prospect of having
easily included Venus and that of our moon as being within the same
frame as Earth, whereas another shot of Earth along with our moon plus
perfectly capable of that one incorporating the likes of capturing
Mercury near the sun, but not so much so near as to have kept the
camera from recording all three, as should have been doable, yet
clearly star removals were performed upon each and every one of the
publicly offered MESSENGER images.

Thus the grand old MI6/NSA~NASA/Apollo cold-war ruse/sting of the
century continues, and the likes of even "Eric Chomko" is still so
thoroughly snookered as to be buying into every brown-nosed bit of it,
as in hook, line and sinker.

They's avoiding getting our moon into the same frame as Earth because,
it'll only show us as yet another matter of fact of just how gosh darn
dark and nasty the albedo and terrain of our moon really is.

There are online orbital simulators of our solar system that'll prove
that I'm sufficiently right, and other resources upon the photon
recording capability of those CCD cameras and optics that'll support
the vast range and/or depth of brightness and extreme contrast, that
which these days isn't even CCD rocket science.
~

Life upon Venus, a township w/Bridge & ET/UFO Park-n-Ride Tarmac:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm
The Russian/China LSE-CM/ISS (Lunar Space Elevator)
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/lunar-space-elevator.htm
Venus ETs, plus the updated sub-topics; Brad Guth / GASA-IEIS
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-topics.htm
War is war, thus "in war there are no rules" - In fact, war has been
the very reason of having to deal with the likes of others that haven't
been playing by whatever rules, such as GW Bush.

Ahhhh, so good to see the loons are still hard at work. It's almost as
if I never left.

O'
Old October 12th 05, 07:03 AM
Brad Guth

Dear all-knowing MI6/NSA spook (aka Oh Brother),
Since you're not here to honestly share and share alike, least of all
of anything that's on-topic, in which case here's something more to
think about besides the matter of fact that you and your entire incest
cloned collective of brown-nosed status quo scum-sucking minions that
personally suck and blow at the same time should get another kick out
of.

MESSENGER SUCKS, Venus rocks, the moon is still dark and nasty
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.a...e866ef7615689f
~

Life upon Venus, a township w/Bridge & ET/UFO Park-n-Ride Tarmac:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm
The Russian/China LSE-CM/ISS (Lunar Space Elevator)
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/lunar-space-elevator.htm
Venus ETs, plus the updated sub-topics; Brad Guth / GASA-IEIS
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-topics.htm
Kurt Vonnegut would have to agree; War is war, thus "in war there are