Business proposal

Old February 27th 04, 10:40 AM
Sean

Default Business proposal

Dear Sir,

Please let me humbly introduce myself to you. I am the late son of the great
chief Joshua Nobosso Zambelli III recently killed when his 56" Dobsonian
telescope went out of balance & resulted in a fatal decapitation. The reason
of this most tragic of accidents were due to my late great father stuffing
1000's of $100 bills down by the main mirror & putting the optical device
truly out of balance. Apparently his 16 wife's were always trying to find
his secret stash of dollars to spoil themselves on new handbags & shoes for
example. This fear of having to admire new ladies fashion accessories drove
my late father to drink in his later years. Subsequently, the Inland
Revenue are not currently aware of my late fathers embezzlement of the Royal
Nigerian Astronomical Society's Christmas Fund for poor orphaned blind
children. Therefore I must apologise most profusely for this solicitation as
this recently found money could disgrace my family name & create evil though
out the lands. Thus my proposal to you is this. If you could forward your
bank account details to me & to transfer £10.00 of your English fine pounds
to my PO box in Lagos, on receipt, I Chief Katanga Zamika Zambelli IIII will
transfer the amount of $13,000,175 & 75 cents directly to your fine English
Barclay's Bank the above said amounts.

Katanga to you my trusted new friend.

PO Box 996

Lagos

Nigeria.

Old February 27th 04, 10:52 AM
Pete Lawrence

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 09:40:05 -0000, "Sean"
wrote:

Dear Sir,

Please let me humbly introduce myself to you. I am the late son of the great

snip
Barclay's Bank the above said amounts.

Katanga to you my trusted new friend.

PO Box 996

Lagos

Nigeria.

Seems legit. Count me in. As soon as the funds come through from the
transactions I'm involved with regarding the Royal Net Bank and the
Minister of Mineral Resources in the Cabinet of former President
Charles Taylor of Liberia currently on forced exile in Nigeria, I'll
send you my tenner.

Oooohhhh - do Meade make an LX-200 200"?
--
Pete Lawrence
http://www.pbl33.co.uk
Old February 27th 04, 11:37 AM
Martin Frey

"Sean" wrote:

Please let me humbly introduce myself to you. I am the late son of the great
chief Joshua Nobosso Zambelli III recently killed when his 56" Dobsonian
telescope went out of balance & resulted in a fatal decapitation. The reason
of this most tragic of accidents were due to my late great father stuffing
1000's of $100 bills

Forget thet bank account - send me the cash wrapped in the Dob.
--
Martin Frey
http://www.hadastro.org.uk
Old February 27th 04, 11:44 AM
David Harris

Sean wrote:
Dear Sir,
Please let me humbly introduce myself to you.

snipped a bit

Katanga to you my trusted new friend.
PO Box 996
Lagos
Nigeria.

If I were to post my "usual" response to mails like this, I would be banned for life off the NG :-)

There is a website somewhere, and the site owner has actually gone into detailed communication with
several 419ers, and got them very exited... Makes funny reading if you can find it...

DH
Old February 27th 04, 06:17 PM
Sean

I have a good contact at the Palomour Observatory, he assures me that he can
squeeze the aforementioned 200 inches of Telescopic device in to the hood
of his fine German made Mercedes Benz.

Katanga to you my fine English brother.

Old February 27th 04, 08:17 PM
Tom

Please let me humbly introduce myself to you. I am the late son of the
great chief Joshua Nobosso Zambelli III recently killed when his 56"
Dobsonian telescope went out of balance & resulted in a fatal decapitation.

My condolances; I hope it wasn't too badly damaged.

Old February 27th 04, 09:35 PM
David Sewell

"Sean" wrote in message
[...]

My humble condolances to the telescope,and I hope it never suffered any
damage.

David

Old February 28th 04, 09:50 AM
Mike Hibbert

"David Harris" wrote in message
Sean wrote:
Dear Sir,
Please let me humbly introduce myself to you.

snipped a bit

Katanga to you my trusted new friend.
PO Box 996
Lagos
Nigeria.

If I were to post my "usual" response to mails like this, I would be

banned for life off the NG :-)

There is a website somewhere, and the site owner has actually gone into

detailed communication with
several 419ers, and got them very exited... Makes funny reading if you can

find it...

It's here.....

http://www.whatsthebloodypoint.com/index.htm

And damn fine reading it is!

Old February 28th 04, 09:31 PM
CLT

Seems legit. Count me in. As soon as the funds come through from the
transactions I'm involved with regarding the Royal Net Bank and the
Minister of Mineral Resources in the Cabinet of former President
Charles Taylor of Liberia currently on forced exile in Nigeria, I'll
send you my tenner.

I doubt you'll get your money from my cousin, but I'll let you invest in my
line of Converse All-Star tennis shoes.

;-)

Chuck Taylor
Do you observe the moon?