Idea for the tv DUST productions

Old April 9th 21, 07:34 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Douglas Eagleson[_2_]

Default Idea for the tv DUST productions

There is a channel here in the DC region called
TBD(7-4). It has a new production gang with fairly
low budget productions. It is called DUST.

I have a good idea for a new sifi short film.

Does any body know who to talk turkey to?

It is a solar sail story involving a moon base,
the L-orbits and sail launching. Lots of drama
activity potential.
Old April 11th 21, 09:06 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Douglas Eagleson[_2_]

On Sunday, April 11, 2021 at 11:24:16 AM UTC-4, Jeff Findley wrote:
In article ,
says...

There is a channel here in the DC region called
TBD(7-4). It has a new production gang with fairly
low budget productions. It is called DUST.

I have a good idea for a new sifi short film.

Does any body know who to talk turkey to?

It is a solar sail story involving a moon base,
the L-orbits and sail launching. Lots of drama
activity potential.

Not sure. DUST is also on YouTube. I think all the short films are
done by various people.

Jeff

I have another idea. I did send it in to the National Geographic
gang. They past it out the reject door.

Basically it is a quest for the moon's 12 o'clock high path..
It requires placing sensors in the exact over head location.
Think, clocks and gravity sensors. Possibly color sensing
telescopes.

The goal is to locate this path with a fifty yard resolution.
I said I would just handle the logistics and get a PhD scientific
director.

Just to add drama I would add a link to large South American
plains signs/ground images. I would also add things like
cloud formations/lighting/sounds(the path is super sonic)/pointers
to mystery locations/etc.