Hagar family album

Old November 30th 14, 12:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
notroll2015

Default Hagar family album

While I was out yesterday, I had two bots scouring the internet and public
records seeking updates on Hagar's family. I got three hits, Hagar's
father, his cousin Cletus and a pic of our boy on his new hybrid motorcycle.
Enjoy.
http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2015/

Old November 30th 14, 02:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Rocky[_2_]

Default Hägar family album

"notroll2015" wrote in message
While I was out yesterday, I had two bots scouring the internet and public
records seeking updates on Hagar's family. I got three hits, Hagar's
father, his cousin Cletus and a pic of our boy on his new hybrid
motorcycle.

Why can't you splel the nmae of yuor lvoe interest Hägar clorrecty?

Rocky

Old November 30th 14, 02:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
notroll2015

"Rocky" wrote in message

"notroll2015" wrote in message
While I was out yesterday, I had two bots scouring the internet and public
records seeking updates on Hagar's family. I got three hits, Hagar's
father, his cousin Cletus and a pic of our boy on his new hybrid
motorcycle.

Why can't you splel the nmae of yuor lvoe interest Hägar clorrecty?

Rocky

*************

Hägar. (happy)

Old November 30th 14, 05:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Rocky" wrote in message

"notroll2015" wrote in message
While I was out yesterday, I had two bots scouring the internet and
public records seeking updates on Hagar's family. I got three hits,
Hagar's father, his cousin Cletus and a pic of our boy on his new
hybrid motorcycle.

Why can't you splel the nmae of yuor lvoe interest Hägar clorrecty?

Rocky

*************

Hägar. (happy)

*** Glad I make you so happy, douche bag.

Old November 30th 14, 05:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"notroll2015" wrote in message ...

While I was out yesterday, I had two bots scouring the internet and
public
records seeking updates on Hagar's family. I got three hits, Hagar's
father, his cousin Cletus and a pic of our boy on his new hybrid
motorcycle.
Enjoy.
http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2015/

*** Hey Trollster ... add this one to your "Fambly" album ...
Sometime a picture speaks a thousand words:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Old November 30th 14, 06:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
notroll2015

.. .

"Rocky" wrote in message

"notroll2015" wrote in message
While I was out yesterday, I had two bots scouring the internet and public
records seeking updates on Hagar's family. I got three hits, Hagar's
father, his cousin Cletus and a pic of our boy on his new hybrid
motorcycle.

Why can't you splel the nmae of yuor lvoe interest Hägar clorrecty?

Rocky

*************

Hägar. (happy)

*** Glad I make you so happy, douche bag.

***That wasn't for you, Hägs, it was at the request of Rocky (the flying
squirrel ****.)

Old November 30th 14, 07:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"notroll2015" wrote in message

.. .

"Rocky" wrote in message

"notroll2015" wrote in message
While I was out yesterday, I had two bots scouring the internet and
public records seeking updates on Hagar's family. I got three hits,
Hagar's father, his cousin Cletus and a pic of our boy on his new
hybrid motorcycle.

Why can't you splel the nmae of yuor lvoe interest Hägar clorrecty?

Rocky

*************

Hägar. (happy)

*** Glad I make you so happy, douche bag.

***That wasn't for you, Hägs, it was at the request of Rocky (the
flying
squirrel ****.)

*** Negatory ... it was for you, you little bitch, because you
are too stupid to post a single picture of your Neanderthal
fambly members, much less figure out how to post an
"Umlaut". Stop sexually flogging yourself ... it is taking
a toll on your already feeble brain.

Old November 30th 14, 09:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, November 30, 2014 11:24:06 AM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
"notroll2015" wrote in message

.. .

"Rocky" wrote in message

[...]

Ya, auf deutsch bitte!

Double-A

Old November 30th 14, 09:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Double-A" wrote in message

On Sunday, November 30, 2014 11:24:06 AM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
"notroll2015" wrote in message

.. .

"Rocky" wrote in message

[...]

*** and that is "Ja", not Ya. But then, you probably don't find
many German language dictionaries during your dumpster
diving and food foraging episodes