Sail Barrel Boat Will Soon be Front Page News. O Ya

Old June 18th 13, 02:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default Sail Barrel Boat Will Soon be Front Page News. O Ya

Pictures of me sailing it yesterday was taken by news photographers Has logos on it Home Depo Coca Cola Dollar store. TreBert
Old June 18th 13, 04:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Tuesday, June 18, 2013 6:55:08 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2 wrote:
Pictures of me sailing it yesterday was taken by news photographers Has logos on it Home Depo Coca Cola Dollar store. TreBert

That's good news. Hope they give your project some news coverage.
Old June 18th 13, 04:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC

On 6/18/2013 9:55 AM, G=EMC^2 wrote:
Pictures of me sailing it yesterday was taken by news photographers Has logos on it Home Depo Coca Cola Dollar store. TreBert

Nope. No pictures of you Bert. Try again.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old June 19th 13, 12:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Tuesday, June 18, 2013 6:55:08 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2 wrote:
Pictures of me sailing it yesterday was taken by news photographers Has logos on it Home Depo Coca Cola Dollar store. TreBert

Bert, this new Google format is killing me! I don't think the library has a recent enough version of Windows to support it. Keeps hanging up all the time. Can't find posts. Everything goes slow. Will no longer let me opt out. Wouldn't you thing they would want to get the new version working before eliminating the old version. Here at the library I have few options. Sucks!

Double-A

Old June 19th 13, 01:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"G=EMC^2" wrote in message

Pictures of me sailing it yesterday was taken by news photographers Has
logos on it Home Depo Coca Cola Dollar store. TreBert

*** Just let us know well ahead of time when you're ready to take
the Niagara Falls plunge in your barrel boat ... I'd give HVAC's left
nut to see that ....

Old June 19th 13, 06:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Tuesday, June 18, 2013 4:32:56 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, June 18, 2013 6:55:08 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2 wrote:

Pictures of me sailing it yesterday was taken by news photographers Has logos on it Home Depo Coca Cola Dollar store. TreBert

Bert, this new Google format is killing me! I don't think the library has a recent enough version of Windows to support it. Keeps hanging up all the time. Can't find posts. Everything goes slow. Will no longer let me opt out. Wouldn't you thing they would want to get the new version working before eliminating the old version. Here at the library I have few options.. Sucks!

Double-A

G+ has been told to knock if off, at least several times by myself. Obviously team G+ doesn't give a tinkers damn, and PRISM totally backs this new format that sucks and blows for us but makes their job so much easier.
Old June 19th 13, 11:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Tuesday, June 18, 2013 4:32:56 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, June 18, 2013 6:55:08 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2 wrote:

Pictures of me sailing it yesterday was taken by news photographers Has logos on it Home Depo Coca Cola Dollar store. TreBert

Bert, this new Google format is killing me! I don't think the library has a recent enough version of Windows to support it. Keeps hanging up all the time. Can't find posts. Everything goes slow. Will no longer let me opt out. Wouldn't you thing they would want to get the new version working before eliminating the old version. Here at the library I have few options.. Sucks!

Double-A

Google+(G+) has been told to knock if off, at least several times by myself.. Obviously team G+ (comprised of their otherwise unemployable relatives) doesn't give a tinkers damn, and otherwise PRISM totally backs this new format that sucks and blows for us but makes their job so much easier.

G+ drags the browser to its knees and doesn't seem to let go, and at frequent times taking 100% CPU usage within my XP that otherwise runs perfectly fast and clean, at least up until running G+. Topic views are inconsistently indexed and there's no longer any accounting for our total of 7 days worth of how many views our topics and replies are getting. It runs at least ten fold slower than the previous version, and probably is taking a hundredfold as much Google server capacity per given topic, unless it's only PRISM slowing it down.

Of course all the usual brown-nosed clowns and oligarch FUD-masters in charge of enforcing their mainstream status-quo of damage control couldn't be any happier, as well as their partners at PRISM should be even happier campers.

No doubt that PRISM has accessed each and every Google client account, including all of their business and commercial accounts as fully tapped or even malware/spyware infected by now, because that's exactly what good spyware and supercomputers are capable of doing.

This government of ours that's spying on us and most everyone else started within our mutually perpetrated cold-war era, plus as soon as Usenet/newsgroups existed and its accelerated usage with each and every pc and internet advancement is when our spooks and moles went into serious overdrive. Before PRISM, we always had the cloak and daggers of DARPA, and more recently Raytheon and presumably TRW as having been tapping into our private/civilian lives for many years, by essentially eavesdropping and gathering personal data and account access without any legal or constitutional considerations whatsoever.

http://www.sfgate.com/technology/art...ks-4273405.php

Apparently big brother just got a little bigger and a whole lot more real: Imagine what our DARPA, DoD, DHS and Pentagon have been doing as much or more invasive spying on us. However, perhaps PRISM is just another ruse that’s covering something much bigger.

Just like Nazi Germany, even Google hasn’t been allowed to share how much of their client personal information had been accessed and/or violated by PRISM. No doubt the official gag order had lethal consequences associated, that Google simply could not risk.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busine...e0e_story.html

With our NSA good buddies of PRISM tracking our every internet move and thereby easily taking our private internet searchings and communications stuff entirely out of context, there will likely be problems and consequences, including a potential of revenge Karma, especially when their unauthorized snooping causes yet another computer to malfunction or unexpectedly fail at controlling something critically important.

Awhile back our NSA/CIA spooks bragged how they’d managed to corrupt a Russian natural gas refinery computer management system, which caused deaths, injuries and tens of millions in collateral damage as well as affecting a major energy resource which ultimately caused all sorts of energy shortages and unavoidable civilian losses. We’d also given OBL training and equipment which included a number of spendy stingers that got utilized to kill Russians in Afghanistan. Then we get the revenge Karma of 9-11 and so forth.. Gee whiz, apparently all of that turned out exactly how the oligarch/Bilderbergs had planned.

Hopefully PRISM will at least record and archive each and every keystroke/word (including our voice and whatever video data) and especially of recording those words from so many others as having been directed at stalking and provoking us, so that the proper amount of context isn’t lost or otherwise badly interpreted, as well as for assisting with operating system and file recovery should this invasive spying get our computers too messed up.

This PRISM stuff is only going to put more social/political fears into the current and future of each K-12 generation that comes along, making them even more paranoid or afraid to even read any of our social or scientific research context from the likes of Google Groups(G+) or especially that of any preexisting unmoderated Usenet/newsgroup that’s globally accessible. to most anyone with even a basic email reader such as the free Thunderbird offered by Mozilla.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...144220722.html

I pointed out where the NSA has hacked civilian infrastructure such as universities, hospitals, and private businesses because it is dangerous. These nakedly, aggressively criminal acts are wrong no matter the target. Not only that, when NSA makes a technical mistake during an exploitation operation, critical systems crash. Congress hasn't declared war on the countries—the majority of them are our allies—but without asking for public permission, NSA is running network operations against them that affect millions of innocent people. And for what? So we can have secret access to a computer in a country we're not even fighting? So we can potentially reveal a potential terrorist with the potential to kill fewer Americans than our own Police? No, the public needs to know the kinds of things a government does in its name, or the "consent of the governed" is meaningless.
(end quote)

No doubt this PRISM fiasco and its revenge Karma is taking us from bad to worse before any of it gets under control by those of us always having to pay for everything they do or manage to screw up.

No doubt the FBI, CIA and DHS each have their very own undercover or stealth internet and phone snooping capability, and thanks specifically to Microsoft and Apple having given our government all the essential side and back door keys, kinda makes it a done deal, in that most everything we have is essentially up for grabs by any internal authority or rogue systems technician that obviously can’t be trusted any further than GW Bush, Dick Cheney or Hitler.

Old June 19th 13, 06:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

http://www.sfgate.com/technology/art...are-trolls-soc...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busine...e-challenges-u...

[...]

Posted many times that corporations like Progress Energy,Severn Trent
Watwer Charter etc has kiklled democracy and "we The People. America
is now Fascist ,and the four polititiobns we can thank for this are
Kissenger Nixon Bush and Cheney. Google is big Microsolft is big
Congress is big. Big is not good when it makes "We the people small.
TreBert
Old June 19th 13, 06:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

[...]

IRS FBI are told what to do by the Godfather TreBert
Old June 19th 13, 06:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Wednesday, June 19, 2013 10:39:28 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2 wrote:
[...]

You mean by the Bilderberg/Rothschild oligarch Godfather(s), regardless of whomever we elect or appoint.

Notice how none of these cloak and dagger bad guys or gals are ever devout Muslims, or even Moors.