Fred J Mc call at his best:)

Old March 23rd 12, 12:18 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Bob Haller

Default Fred J Mc call at his best:)

http://files.sharenator.com/manboobs...145149-580.gif
Old March 23rd 12, 12:48 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_2_]

In article 0a20653d-0687-4af6-94f7-
, says...

http://files.sharenator.com/manboobs...145149-580.gif

I'm not even going to click on this. This has nothing to do with space.
I wish everyone here would stop acting like they're in jr. high school.

Jeff
--
" Ares 1 is a prime example of the fact that NASA just can't get it
up anymore... and when they can, it doesn't stay up long. "
Old March 23rd 12, 01:32 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Bob Haller

http://files.sharenator.com/manboobs...93x290-145149-...

I'm not even going to click on this. *This has nothing to do with space..
I wish everyone here would stop acting like they're in jr. high school.

Jeff
--
" Ares 1 is a prime example of the fact that NASA just can't get it
* up anymore... and when they can, it doesn't stay up long. "
* *- tinker

your loss its really funny....

fred and his man boobs
Old March 23rd 12, 05:29 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_2_]

In article 5c1402e3-0ee3-4b78-891a-7b8d69a38897
@a5g2000vbl.googlegroups.com, says...

On Mar 23, 8:48*am, Jeff Findley wrote:
In article 0a20653d-0687-4af6-94f7-
, says...

http://files.sharenator.com/manboobs...93x290-145149-...

I'm not even going to click on this. *This has nothing to do with space.
I wish everyone here would stop acting like they're in jr. high school.

your loss its really funny....

fred and his man boobs

I could see that from the link. If you really want to have fun Bob,
Google goatse with safe search OFF. Should be right up your alley, so
to speak. Oh, and you'll never forget your first goatse... ever.

Jeff
--
" Ares 1 is a prime example of the fact that NASA just can't get it
up anymore... and when they can, it doesn't stay up long. "
- tinker

Heres a job for fred j mc call:) bob haller Policy 17 April 8th 11 01:47 AM
PING: Fred [email protected] Misc 0 March 17th 06 02:46 AM
Fred L. Whipple, RIP Howard Lester Amateur Astronomy 14 September 3rd 04 05:39 AM
Dr Fred Whipple David Sander History 1 September 1st 04 10:56 PM
Hey Fred Garvin Michael Amateur Astronomy 0 January 31st 04 09:00 PM