YouTube Featured this video ... LOL ... "Call In The PENTAGON!!!!! "

Old July 16th 10, 06:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default YouTube Featured this video ... LOL ... "Call In The PENTAGON!!!!! "

Brad Guth wrote:
On Jul 16, 2:20 am, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
YouTube Featured this video ... "Call In The PENTAGON!!!!! "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQDqi7z-ONo

LOL

Give that man anti-gravity and light-speed technology !

___

An unconfirmed BP insider has reported their wellhead has only reached
6700 psi, and there's no further word if it's still rising or falling,
much less as to how much the surrounding seabed is bulging and
leaking.

Why isn't there a public channel as to monitoring that wellhead
pressure?

Why isn't there our NOAA telling us exactly as to how much seabed
swelling or bulging is going on?

~ BG

Just grab a copy of the 3 Stooges short, "A plumbing we will go" and it's
just like watching the BP video.

Old July 16th 10, 07:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Nightcrawler[_3_]

"Bast" wrote in message

Just grab a copy of the 3 Stooges short, "A plumbing we will go" and it's just like
watching the BP video.

That is strangely similar to your 9/11 crap.

Old July 16th 10, 08:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jul 16, 10:43*am, "Bast" wrote:
Brad Guth wrote:
On Jul 16, 2:20 am, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
YouTube Featured this video ... "Call In The PENTAGON!!!!! "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQDqi7z-ONo

LOL

Give that man anti-gravity and light-speed technology !

___

An unconfirmed BP insider has reported their wellhead has only reached
6700 psi, and there's no further word if it's still rising or falling,
much less as to how much the surrounding seabed is bulging and
leaking.

Why isn't there a public channel as to monitoring that wellhead
pressure?

Why isn't there our NOAA telling us exactly as to how much seabed
swelling or bulging is going on?

*~ BG

Just grab a copy of the 3 Stooges short, "A plumbing we will go" and it's
just like watching the BP video.

I think those 3 Stooges were a notch or two above BP.

100 billion of our hard earned loot may not cover the environmental
and endangered species damage, much less the local economical impacts
to those downwind and downstream of that mostly toxic BP blowout. The
underwater deadzone impact that's at least ten fold greater than
indicated on the surface, hasn't even been fully assessed and its full
recovery is unlikely.

“Today at a congressional hearing NOAA admitted that the neurotoxin
pesticide Corexit that BP has used to disperse the Gulf oil spill may
be in Gulf seafood and that the organization really does not care to
much about testing for it.”

“More toxic? Corexit is far more toxic than oil and so is the arsenic
that scientists are sounding the alarm is on the rise in the Gulf of
Mexico because of the BP Gulf Oil Spill.”

“In fact a fisherman merely splashed with Corexit suffered from rectal
bleeding and G4 has reported that Corexit is eating through boat hulls
as well causing damage to internal organs.”

BP’s wellhead pressure isn’t high enough:
“Hunter, who witnessed the test from BP’s war room in Houston, told
The Washington Post that the pressure rose to about 6,700 psi and
appeared likely to level out “closer to 7,000.” He said one
possibility is that the reservoir has lost pressure as it has depleted
itself the past three months.”

The ocean floor or seabed is clearly leaking more (not less). If
there’s cavities or geode pockets being filled to even that low
pressure of 7000 psi, it’s not likely going to stay put.

~ BG