Relocate ISS to VL2, just for Brad Guth

Old October 4th 06, 02:56 PM posted to sci.space.station,misc.education,rec.arts.tv
Brad Guth[_2_]

Default Relocate ISS to VL2, just for Brad Guth

Keeping ISS alive and thereby worth doing something constructive is
exactly what should happen.

However, instead of pushing it into the somewhat lethal and otherwise
interactively pesky moon L2 zone that's a little extra IR/FIR toasty
plus gamma and hard-X-ray nasty, I was pondering my previous notions of
moving ISS into the Venus-L2(VL2) halo zone, of what's supposedly
1,014,290 km away from that geothermally active and thus somewhat newish
orb, is by far the best for all things considered on behalf of making
the very best of our spendy ISS.

Parking ISS within Venus L2 for the likes of being fully staffed seems
doable because, as such it should become perfectly human DNA survivable
for the 19 month stint (better off than orbiting Earth, and way better
than our moon's L1), although one hell of a killer commute could be a
factor. VL2 would also work for improved TRACE and even a few SOHO/ACE
duties, and it most certainly could function as a rather nifty
mothership for so many other robotic explorations of our sun and Venus
at the same time.

Upon average, because ISS would be extensively shaded by way of Venus
itself being in the way, blocking roughly 90% of the solar energy, I
believe VL2 could be consistently cooler for ISS than currently orbiting
Earth, and there'd be less cosmic and obviously no moon radiation
factors, and even somewhat less solar contributed flak of radiation to
deal with. I do not believe there's even any significant amount of those
nasty trapped radiation belts to deal with.

As compared to the LEO friction of orbiting Earth and their having to
avoid the SAA, I tend to believe that there shouldn't be 10% the
station-keeping demands per month upon reboost or other reactive
thrusting demands, as for having to sustain the orbital halo
requirements of station-keeping within VL2.

Always having 10% or as much of the 2600 w/m2 as you'd like to work with
is certainly sufficient for the PV energy conversions, especially with
some of the new and improved PV cell conversion efficient replacements
that'll have to be accomplished soon enough anyway.

I'm thinking one good resupply of fuel per 19 months should be
sufficient, along with a few less tonnage deployments of other essential
supplies (beer and pizza) getting delivered up to +/- 6 months worth of
each 19 month cycle (however, a +/- one month window would likely be
most efficient).

Actually, utilizing a solar--steam powered form of reaction thrusting
via all that beer should provide sufficient thrusting, all by itself.
Reaction thrusting via steam rockets that might normally utilize h2o2,
whereas these could otherwise make good use of the 3.346e22 atoms/gram
or per cm3 of beer--****--h2o--steam that gets ejected into the 335
atoms/cm3 vacuum of space is obviously a fairly nifty 1e20:1 ratio of
what a steam rocket engine might have to work with.

Come to think about it, this entire mission of relocating ISS into the
VL2 slot could become commercially sponsored by the likes of BUDWEISER,
COORS or MILLER.
-

"If you're not looking for the truth, you will not find it."
-Brad Guth

"To believe with certainty we must begin with doubting."
-Stanislaus I

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes,
but having new eyes."
-Marcel Proust

"Truth is given, not to be contemplated, but to be done. Life is an
action, not a thought."
-F.W. Robertson
~
Life upon Venus, a township w/Bridge & ET/UFO Park-n-Ride Tarmac:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm
The China/Russia LSE-CM/ISS (Lunar Space Elevator)
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/lunar-space-elevator.htm
Venus ETs, plus the updated sub-topics; Brad Guth / GASA-IEIS
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-topics.htm

Old October 4th 06, 06:27 PM posted to sci.space.station,misc.education,rec.arts.tv
Brad Guth[_2_]

Not that Venus or that of it's L2 are all that holy grail important
compared to salvaging or at least moderating our very own global
polluting and warming fiasco (aka: Global Warmed to Death via moon),
it's just that at times Venus gets damn close by and thus rather easily
obtainable within existing technology, and thereby very much unlike our
physically dark and otherwise downright nasty (plus DNA lethal) moon, or
even that of accomplishing our moon's L1, whereas the newish planetology
worth of Venus and/or especially of it's L2 is rather affordable,
mission wise being by far the least time consuming, as well as humanly
survivable to boot.

If you have an all or nothing mindset that thinks we can make a go of it
upon Mars, then try thinking 10% of that time investment and perhaps as
little as 1% the cost that should have us roasting our naked toes while
walking between all the active lava and mud flows on Venus, or at least
safely looking at the nighttime season of Venus from the nearby vantage
of having ISS efficiently parked within it's L2.

I say naked toes only because of all the insurmountable and flak tossing
opposition to what I've discovered is arriving via all those village
idiot minions of the mainstream status quo, insisting that Venus is not
actually doable in the buff, of which I totally agree, and always have
done so from the very start.

However, accomplishing VL2 with our ISS should be a piece of cake for
any of our fly-by-rocket wizards worth their salt.
-
Brad Guth

Old October 4th 06, 09:31 PM posted to sci.space.station,misc.education,rec.arts.tv
Anim8rFSK

relocate Brad Guth to the killfile, just for the rest of us
Old October 5th 06, 06:55 AM posted to sci.space.station,misc.education,rec.arts.tv
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Anim8rFSK" wrote in message

relocate Brad Guth to the killfile, just for the rest of us

Silly boy/girl, playing with your private parts again, are we?

Have you no actual physics nor viable science to contribute in a
constructive tone, or is it going to have to be this usual all or
nothing worth of your mainstream status quo flak tossing, that which
extends forever until them NASA/Apollo cows come home?

Venus L2 has been entirely obtainable and humanly doable, at least it's
a whole lot more so affordable and survivable than anything Mars or that
of our moon has to offer.
-
Brad Guth

Old October 5th 06, 01:10 PM posted to sci.space.station,misc.education,rec.arts.tv
Z 1 Y 0 N 3 X

Alright seriously, Brad, I have lost count on how many times you have
posted these stupid relocation topics.

Old October 5th 06, 07:21 PM posted to sci.space.station,misc.education,rec.arts.tv
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Z 1 Y 0 N 3 X" wrote in message
ups.com

Alright seriously, Brad, I have lost count on how many times you have
posted these stupid relocation topics.

That's funny, as I've lost count as to how many times you've ignored the
truth and nothing but the truth. What's so technically insurmountable
or otherwise taboo/nondisclosure about relocating ISS?

Is there something about the regular laws of physics and of replicated
science that doesn't suit your ulterior motives and hidden agendas?

I'm thinking there should become a Nobel Prize for making silly
mistakes, whereas I'd certainly be right up there with the likes of your
GW Bush and Dick Cheney as puppets of Henry Kissinger, except that my
frequent mistakes haven't as of yet caused massive collateral damage and
gotten anyone summarily dead, nor having made them broke and unemployed
or otherwise storm driven and/or flooded out of their homes.

Is there such a thing as a Nobel Prize for telling the truth? (I didn't
think so)

Is there a Nobel Prize for being a brown-nosed minion of a mainstream
cover-thy-butt of yet another status quo suck-up? (you bet, it's
typically a cosmic Jewish and/or Catholic BIG BANG sort of God thing).
I bet you folks didn't realize that the laws of physics are conditional
as based upon the religious whims and consequences of your singular big
bang peers.

Ever wonder if our existence isn't just the result of a cosmic God fart?
(dark energy simply being God's flatulence). I mean to suggest, if
we're supposedly made in his/her likeness, isn't there something of
religious truth to this analogy?

Here another good set of reasons why me may be relocated to Venus,
sooner than you'd think.

A binary planet system, such as our Earth/moon association, is actually
quite rare and rather unavoidably global warming to boot.

Getting global warmed to death by our very own moon is not a joke. It's
entirely of basic physics and good old replicated science, plus recorded
history that's telling us the best available truth about our environment
since before and after the last ice age, that's going to keep thawing us
out and continuslly losing our highly beneficial magnetosphere at the
same time (with or w/o humanity's pollution, bigotry, greed and
arrogance that's going somewhat postal on steroids these days, whereas
we're just expediting this otherwise unavoidable natural process along).

Planets of our size simply do not stay young and geothermally active for
ever, and nearby mascons do in fact cause a degree of global warming,
especially via our extremely hefty and nearby moon that you'd think
should have been worth at least a god or two.

Our physically dark and nasty moon at 7.35e22 kg is actually per ratio
of it's mother planet's mass the largest such mascon force of any such
other moon in the entire solar system, and it's been making us a little
extra hot with a slight portion of it's 2e20 joules (2.0395e19 kgf) of
available energy (plus having been rather nicely contributing whatever's
of reflected IR and of secondary/recoil emitted FIR energy) ever since
the last ice age.

Before the last ice age is when our global environment simply did not
have the warm and fuzzy benefit of such a nearby moon, much less having
established any moon God to speak of. In fact, until 2000 BC there's
hardly any mention or depiction of a moon, and within the last ice age
when most skies should have been crisp and otherwise crystal clear
(Earth having an albedo of 0.75) there's absolutely zilch worth of
anything related to our environment having such a nearby moon that
should have been initially a little icy/frosted itself.

Even Titan at nearly 1.5e23 kg is essentially a wussy moon of somewhat
little if any significant tidal affect upon Saturn, whereas the
Earth/moon system is more or less that of a double or binary planet
system. However, because the mascon force of our moon is essentially on
the go is exactly why some of it's 2e20 joules worth of the associated
gravitational energy is unavoidably converted into tidal/friction
energy, that which creates and/or transfers heat within and upon the
surface of mother Earth (all 5.112e14 m2, plus into the depths of our
mantle that's super-rotating in part because of our nearby orbiting
mascon of a moon).

Saturn at 5.69e26 kg is 95.3 fold that of Earth's 5.97e24 kg.

Earth/moon : 5.97e24 / 7.35e22 = 81.2:1
Saturn/Titan : 5.69e26/1.5e23 = 3,790:1

That's Earth's moon being at least 46.7 fold more mascon/tidal worthy
than Titan is to Saturn, and there are other extremely important orbital
factors of physics (such as distance and orbital velocity) which only
makes our moon so much more so mascon impressive than any other moon in
the entire solar system. Too bad that we still have not established
interactive science instruments on behalf of reporting back from the
lunar surface, with live moon and Earth science related data.
-
Brad Guth

Old October 6th 06, 02:08 PM posted to sci.space.station,misc.education,rec.arts.tv
Z 1 Y 0 N 3 X

I didn't say your statement didn't make sence. Just posting it time and
time again on a group like this isn't really going to make it happen. I
have my doubts that anybody with power is reading this. Maybe you
should publish a book.

Is Venus such a better choice than Mars? I have posted some Venus
Mars topics and been flamed for it.

The god/dark energy thing could make sence I guess, but then again, so
could the bible, and we know thats a load of bull****. I sorta work
like this: if it can be proven by science, I'll believe it, there is no
way in hell that God will ever be proven scientifically (unless it is
some sort of massive, super-evolved, super-intelligent organism we wish
to call god), so I sorta place the whole "religion" thing the homo
sapiens sapiens have going here into the fantasy genre.

I've been meaning to ask, how old are you? You seem to know a lot about
the stuff I want to know about, and I'm wondering if I'm falling
behind. I'm 16.

Old October 7th 06, 08:34 PM posted to sci.space.station,misc.education,rec.arts.tv
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Z 1 Y 0 N 3 X" wrote in message
oups.com

I didn't say your statement didn't make sence. Just posting it time and
time again on a group like this isn't really going to make it happen. I
have my doubts that anybody with power is reading this. Maybe you
should publish a book.

Good point. However, self publishing is a tough way to go. You speak
with a great deal of experience and/or expertise for such a 16 year old
rusemaster.

Other's in power or of their minions do in fact read each and every word
of this Usenet. I kid you not.

Is Venus such a better choice than Mars? I have posted some Venus
Mars topics and been flamed for it.

Geting flamed if not your PC getting summarily trashed via their
spermware/****ware is par for the typically naysay course. Usenet is
best at topic/author stalking, bashing and banishment (AKA e-book
burning or simply good at getting others to put your sorry butt on the
next available cross).

The god/dark energy thing could make sence I guess, but then again, so
could the bible, and we know thats a load of bull****.

The bible is like the koran, whereas it's at least our mostly
terrestrial human best effort at having recorded history in order to
suit those in power at the time. Nothing much has changed, as our
government accomplishes the very same thing of moderating and/or having
specifically excluded evidence that doesn't quite suit their ulterior
motives or hidden agenda, all the time.

I sorta work like this: if it can be proven by science, I'll believe it,
there is no way in hell that God will ever be proven scientifically
(unless it is some sort of massive, super-evolved, super-intelligent
organism we wish to call god), so I sorta place the whole "religion"
thing the homo sapiens sapiens have going here into the fantasy genre.

God as some kind of a mega/tera exploding black hole of cosmic
intellectual flatulence might actually fit this requirement.

I've been meaning to ask, how old are you? You seem to know a lot about
the stuff I want to know about, and I'm wondering if I'm falling
behind. I'm 16.

March 19, 1946 and obviously I'm getting older and a bit crankier by the
day.
-
Brad Guth

Old October 12th 06, 06:15 PM posted to sci.space.station,misc.education,rec.arts.tv
Brad Guth[_2_]

What's the silly matter this time around?

We can't relocate ISS because the regular laws of physics and of the
best available replicated science represents too much truth to behold?
-
Brad Guth

Old October 16th 06, 08:09 PM posted to sci.space.station,misc.education,rec.arts.tv
Brad Guth[_2_]

Is there an insurmountable taboo/nondisclosure problem here? Obviously
there is.

Is there a little too much truth in physics and in replicated science to
being told? You bet.

Brad Guth and ISS are clearly at odds with one another, simply because
I'm thinking a little too honestly and clearly I'm outside the box.
-
Brad Guth