International Space Agency

Old August 26th 05, 06:39 PM
Victoria

Default International Space Agency

Dear sci.space.history

This post is to set the record straight, and to correct the great deal
of incorrect and extremely old & outdated information which is
displayed on this sci.space.policy news group when the search term
"International Space Agency" is entered into the google search box, for
google news groups. Much of these posts which are displayed when
"International Space Agency" is entered in Google Search, is as old as
1990??!!, and also posts which have absolutely nothing what so ever to
do with "International Space Agency". This incorrect and outdated
information is being routinely displayed in the top listings in both
the "Sorted by relevance" and "Sort by date" when the term
"International Space Agency" is entered into Google Search Box.

As this is now doing great damage to the International Space Agency
(ISA) Organization, Trademarked & Copyrighted (1986-2005) Name & Public
Identity, and is causing great confusion to the general public who are
searching for the "International Space Agency" on google, and then
getting this incorrect, outdated, and at times, plagiarized information
and materials.

Also, this false, outdated, and incorrect information is being used by
propaganda professionals, antagonists, and anarchists, who have been
routinely and systematically using this information to deceive the
unsuspecting public, and to slander the good name of the International
Space Agency (ISA) Organization.

Please see this updated and correct information about the International
Space Agency (ISA) Organization, Thanks.

This is the present International Space Agency (ISA) Organization,
Google News Group:
http://groups.google.com/group/Inter...ace-Agency-ISA
http://www.international-space-agenc...ncies_400w.jpg

This is the official International Space Agency (ISA) Organization, Web
Gate:
http://www.international-space-agency.org
http://www.international-space-agenc...ncies_400w.jpg

Ad-Astra! "To The Stars!"
In Peace For All Humanity! So Say We All!

Sincerely, Best Regards,
Mrs. Victoria Scott, Ph.D.
Public Affairs Officer
International Space Agency, I.S.A.
International Space Administration
http://www.international-space-agency.org
http://www.international-space-agenc...ncies_400w.jpg
http://www.international-space-agenc..._250w_250h.jpg

International Space Agency, I.S.A.
Diplomatic Offices - Washington, D.C.
Website: http://www.isa-hq.org
Phone: (202) 917-0209

International Space Agency, I.S.A.
Administrative Offices - Omaha, Nebraska
Website: http://www.isa-hq.net
Phone: (402) 299-2799

Old August 26th 05, 07:04 PM
Derek Lyons

"Victoria" wrote:

Dear sci.space.history

Dear Victoria;

You are not an agency - you are private corporation/foundation
misrepresenting yourself. If anyone is deceiving the unsuspecting
public - it is you.

D.

--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.

Oct 5th, 2004 JDL
Old August 26th 05, 07:50 PM
OM

On 26 Aug 2005 10:39:45 -0700, "Victoria"
wrote:

International Space Agency, I.S.A.
Diplomatic Offices - Washington, D.C.
Website: http://www.isa-hq.org
Phone: (202) 917-0209

....Boy, talk about a load of bull****. Not only is the link in her
..sig pointed to a website with two images that are broken, most of
what she says is LaToilet-class bitchy PMS rhetoric. And from what I
read on the ISA site that works, the Lions and Elks and Kiwanis
probably have a better chance of banding together and advancing space
exploration.

Please, keep the crap on .policy. That's what it exists for.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old August 26th 05, 07:50 PM
Victoria

Derek Lyons - Aug 26 2005 - 1:30 pm

Dear Victoria;

You are not an agency - you are private corporation /
foundation misrepresenting yourself. If anyone is deceiving
the unsuspecting public - it is you.

Derek Lyons ( D. )

Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.
Resolved: To be more temperate in my postings.

Derek Lyons, Like I said!

"Also, this false, outdated, and incorrect information is being used by
propaganda professionals, antagonists, and anarchists, who have been
routinely and systematically using this information to deceive the
unsuspecting public, and to slander the good name of the International
Space Agency (ISA) Organization."

For those seeking the truth, and not propaganda and lies, please see
this info:

Old August 26th 05, 08:01 PM
Jeff Findley

"Derek Lyons" wrote in message
"Victoria" wrote:

Dear sci.space.history

Dear Victoria;

You are not an agency - you are private corporation/foundation
misrepresenting yourself. If anyone is deceiving the unsuspecting
public - it is you.

No kidding.

The first thing you notice is that the web site is very badly done. All of
the graphics look like they were done in MS Paint, or something equally
primitive.

If you poke around on the web site a bit more, you'll find that the Director
(Chairman of the board & chief executive officer & founder) is Mr. Rick R.
Dobson, Jr. Keep looking and you'll find copies of "letters" they've sent
to NASA, ESA, etc. On the letter to ESA, you'll find the "private/unlisted"
phone for Mr. Rick R. Dobson, Jr. If you do a reverse lookup on that number
(minus the extension), you'll find that it belongs to this company:

http://www.cjseng.com/SSE/index.html

It seems that his "private/unlisted" number would seem to be that of his
"day job" at a structural engineering company that seems to build buildings
(nothing aerospace).

But if you want, there is a page where you can send in donations to this
private corporation that claims to be an international space agency (located
in Omaha, Nebraska):

http://www.international-space-agenc...es/5/index.htm

I personally wouldn't send them a dime. They seem to be doing everything
they can to get their web site to show up in Google searches, likely because
someone just might start taking them seriously and actually send them some
money. :-P

Jeff

Old August 26th 05, 08:01 PM

Dear Victoria;

You are not an agency - you are private corporation/foundation
misrepresenting yourself. If anyone is deceiving the unsuspecting
public - it is you.

D.
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.
Resolved: To be more temperate in my postings.

Like I said!

"Also, this false, outdated, and incorrect information is being used by

propaganda professionals, antagonists, and anarchists, who have been
routinely and systematically using this information to deceive the
unsuspecting public, and to slander the good name of the International
Space Agency (ISA) Organization."

For those seeking the truth, and not propaganda & lies, please use this
info:

http://www.international-space-agenc...pace_agencies_...

http://www.international-space-agenc..._250w_250h.jpg

Old August 26th 05, 08:10 PM
OM

On 26 Aug 2005 11:50:24 -0700, "Victoria" wrote:

,,Oh, lookie! The bimbo changed her e-mail address.

RE-PLONK

For those seeking the truth, and not propaganda and lies, please see
this info:

....What are you going to do? Add all that bull**** at the bottom of
every post? Don't waste our bandwidth, you ditz.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old August 26th 05, 08:12 PM
Derek Lyons

"Victoria" wrote:

************************************************* ***********************
Derek Lyons - Aug 26 2005 - 1:30 pm

Dear Victoria;

You are not an agency - you are private corporation /
foundation misrepresenting yourself. If anyone is deceiving
the unsuspecting public - it is you.

Derek Lyons ( D. )

Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.
Resolved: To be more temperate in my postings.
************************************************* ***********************

Derek Lyons, Like I said!

"Also, this false, outdated, and incorrect information is being used by
propaganda professionals, antagonists, and anarchists, who have been
routinely and systematically using this information to deceive the
unsuspecting public, and to slander the good name of the International
Space Agency (ISA) Organization."

Repeating your misrepresentations does not make them truth.

I also wish to place into the official redord that you have edited my
message rather than quoting it.

D.

Old August 26th 05, 08:17 PM
Jeff Findley

"OM" om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote
in message ...
On 26 Aug 2005 11:50:24 -0700, "Victoria" wrote:

,,Oh, lookie! The bimbo changed her e-mail address.

RE-PLONK

For those seeking the truth, and not propaganda and lies, please see
this info:

...What are you going to do? Add all that bull**** at the bottom of
every post? Don't waste our bandwidth, you ditz.

She's doing that to get their web site at the top of Google searches. If
you poke around, you'll even find "message boards" with one, single post
that directs you to their web site, like this one:

http://p201.ezboard.com/finternationalspaceagencyfrm76

It's clear that this "International Space Agency" isn't what it seems to be.

Jeff

Old August 26th 05, 08:22 PM
Richard Kaszeta

"Victoria" writes:
This is the official International Space Agency (ISA) Organization, Web
Gate:
http://www.international-space-agency.org

I usually don't expect respected 'agencies' to have a .wav file ripped
from the movie "Air Force One" playing.

Ad-Astra! "To The Stars!"
In Peace For All Humanity! So Say We All!

Isn't that Battlestar Galactica?

--
Richard W Kaszeta

http://www.kaszeta.org/rich