Martian Nazca Lines with Mars bunny monument

Old April 28th 04, 10:50 PM
MarsFossils

Default Martian Nazca Lines with Mars bunny monument

If you look down at the bottom of this picture in the middle there is
a bunch of little rocks lined up two parallel lines facing towards the
ruined remains of an ancient martian bunny monument.

http://www.lyle.org/mars/imagery/2N1...8L0M1.JPG.html
Spirit Sol 110

Ok, I accept that they are not exactly Nazca lines, but do you think
they follow a crack in the bedrock under the dust, or are they aligned
like that just accidently. Or does the eye just like to put random
dots into lines? Maybe it is not the ruined remains of an ancient
martian bunny monument either.

Any ideas why the rocks are lined up like that?

best
Michael
Mars Fossils, Pseudofossils and Problematica
http://aix1.uottawa.ca/~weinberg/mars
Come see our six new hallucinogenia!
Old April 28th 04, 11:26 PM
Shawn Curry

MarsFossils wrote:

If you look down at the bottom of this picture in the middle there is
a bunch of little rocks lined up two parallel lines facing towards the
ruined remains of an ancient martian bunny monument.

http://www.lyle.org/mars/imagery/2N1...8L0M1.JPG.html
Spirit Sol 110

Ok, I accept that they are not exactly Nazca lines, but do you think
they follow a crack in the bedrock under the dust, or are they aligned
like that just accidently. Or does the eye just like to put random
dots into lines? Maybe it is not the ruined remains of an ancient
martian bunny monument either.

Any ideas why the rocks are lined up like that?

best
Michael
Mars Fossils, Pseudofossils and Problematica
http://aix1.uottawa.ca/~weinberg/mars
Come see our six new hallucinogenia!

Maybe you should sharpen Ockham's razor there a bit.
More bluntly-chance. I do like the bunny monument though.

Shawn
Old April 28th 04, 11:40 PM
Tony Turner

"MarsFossils" wrote in message
om...
If you look down at the bottom of this picture in the middle there is
a bunch of little rocks lined up two parallel lines facing towards the
ruined remains of an ancient martian bunny monument.

http://www.lyle.org/mars/imagery/2N1...8L0M1.JPG.html
Spirit Sol 110

snip

I can't see the bunny. At the top of the lines of rock there is a frog. Is
it near that? And how about the little face with the curly hair a bit to the
left of the frog, and down a bit. Did the Martians worship the goddess
Medusa?

Old April 29th 04, 03:18 AM
starman

Shawn Curry wrote:

MarsFossils wrote:

[...]

"Well, I was about to say I saw a horsey and a ducky, but I changed my
mind".

Charlie Brown

Old April 29th 04, 06:08 AM
skypilot

"MarsFossils" wrote in message
om...
If you look down at the bottom of this picture in the middle there is
a bunch of little rocks lined up two parallel lines facing towards the
ruined remains of an ancient martian bunny monument.

http://www.lyle.org/mars/imagery/2N1...8L0M1.JPG.html
Spirit Sol 110

Ok, I accept that they are not exactly Nazca lines, but do you think
they follow a crack in the bedrock under the dust, or are they aligned
like that just accidently. Or does the eye just like to put random
dots into lines? Maybe it is not the ruined remains of an ancient
martian bunny monument either.

Any ideas why the rocks are lined up like that?

yeah..the martian bunny keeps going and going and going and.....

Old April 29th 04, 02:01 PM
Benign Vanilla

"MarsFossils" wrote in message
om...
If you look down at the bottom of this picture in the middle there is
a bunch of little rocks lined up two parallel lines facing towards the
ruined remains of an ancient martian bunny monument.

http://www.lyle.org/mars/imagery/2N1...8L0M1.JPG.html
Spirit Sol 110

Ok, I accept that they are not exactly Nazca lines, but do you think
they follow a crack in the bedrock under the dust, or are they aligned
like that just accidently. Or does the eye just like to put random
dots into lines? Maybe it is not the ruined remains of an ancient
martian bunny monument either.

Any ideas why the rocks are lined up like that?

Clearly a runway. We humans egotistically think that martians are our size.
They are actually quite small. This is clearly a runway for an intersteller
bunny ship.

--
BV.
www.iheartmypond.com

Old April 30th 04, 01:06 AM
Matt T

Okay, I like to think I have a pretty good imagination. But I've looked
and looked at this picture and, even followng the lines, I can't see any
bunny. Where's this bunny?

Matt T
Old April 30th 04, 02:10 AM
spam this

"Matt T" wrote in message
Okay, I like to think I have a pretty good imagination. But I've looked
and looked at this picture and, even followng the lines, I can't see any
bunny. Where's this bunny?

Matt T

I agree. all I can see is the frog and the taj mahal.

chuck petterson
inner space traveler

Old April 30th 04, 11:26 AM
will e

Ejecta carving out a path during meteorite impact, the wind, rock raceway
(similar to those in Death Valley),solifluxion,...? Will E.

Old April 30th 04, 05:33 PM
MarsFossils

Okay, I like to think I have a pretty good imagination. But I've looked
I can't see any bunny. Where's this bunny?

Matt T

I agree. all I can see is the frog and the taj mahal.

chuck petterson
inner space traveler

There is no bunny. There is only the ancient delapitated ruins of a
Mars bunny cenotaph at the end of the martian Nazca lines. The bunny
went back to his day job after building it. This temple was raised no
doubt, by the bunny, to his unknown martian deity, in thanks for his
deliverance and near escape from being run over by an alien rover with
road rage. Check out the neat little "face on Mars" mask just over
beside it, by the way.

http://www.lyle.org/mars/imagery/2N1...8L0M1.JPG.html
Spirit Sol 110 -- along the bottom in the middle.

best,
Michael
Mars Fossils, Pseudofossils and Problematica
http://aix1.uottawa.ca/~weinberg/mars

Horodyskia
Look here for 1.4 billion year old biological spherules from Earth.
http://www.doir.wa.gov.au/documents/...echpaperKG.pdf
also
http://www.earth.monash.edu.au/PreCSite/Horodysk.htm