The Flu May Be Spread Just By Breathing.

Old February 4th 18, 09:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Default The Flu May Be Spread Just By Breathing.

http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017 aka
"reber G-EMC^2 who
has nowhere else to go to, but to **** into s.p. & a.a.
is full of Buds & loaded with his coke-wonder-drug, has...

brought to you his usual com'posted Sanctimony which
he topped it by pimping and praising himself with saying:

== "No wonder that my teachers said I was clever" ==

Glazier, you crack-whore, are lying again, you Swine.
Earlier you posted that:

"Mother Glazier picked up Bert at the Elementary school
wherefrom Bert was drummed out of its 4th grade, for
reason of mental debility and constant loud-mouthing.

The teacher consoled Mother Glazier with saying that

"Bert was **cleaver**" which Bert took to mean *clever*,

but that **cleaver** referred to a medical procedure which was
clarified by "benj" Jacoby who wrote:

.... "read Glazier's posts to see when Bert was **lobotomized** "

(meaning the surgeons took a **cleaver** to Bert's brain, who
is now http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig,
whose claim to fame is Glazier's Face-****ting & his criminal
Graveyard vandalism, making Bert to be now nothing more
than a "witless wonder of humankind", Bert said so himself.

..... hmmm... snicker... ahahahAHAHA... ROTFLMAO

Old February 5th 18, 10:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, February 4, 2018 at 12:58:39 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 2:49:29 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 2:16:54 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 1:55:06 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 11:27:17 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, January 30, 2018 at 3:14:15 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, January 30, 2018 at 9:24:22 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, January 26, 2018 at 3:28:21 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 6:37:47 PM UTC-8, Sylvia Else wrote:
On 20/01/2018 1:03 PM, hanson wrote:
http://time.com/5109729/flu-spread-breathing/

The Flu May Be Spread Just By Breathing. No coughing or sneezing required.

I can't say I find this at all surprising. Coughing and sneezing just
helps get more of the bugs out there.

Sylvia.

BUGS ARE MONEY MAKERS FOR M&M BERT

Hospitals are not a safe place.Sick people pollute the air.The cleaner hospitals the stronger the microbes get.Proof a Sidney hospital only 6 years old had to be burned to the ground because it created an uncontroled staff bacteria.WOW Be

I know they tore down the the Kaiser hospital in Portland where my mother died. I suspect it must have been for something similar, but they kept it very quiet.

Double-A

When Doctors and nurses die the hospitals close down.Good reason why doctors die early.I out lived 5 doctors so far.Youngest died at 42.She and I went out for dinners.She liked wine splash.Died of heart failure.Bert

Must have been the "splash" that killed her!

Double-A

AA You could be on the money.Microbes create both wine and the splash..When I lived in Boston in the winter I made Apple Jack. wood barrel Sugar,and microbes with Jan.freezing.What was liquid on top in zero degreeze was 220 proof.I was 14 but cut it down with orange juice.Its no wonder my teachers said I was clever.Bert

The government has banned Apple Jack. Too many impurities in it that can damage your health, such as methanol!

Double-A

Well it was big 1n the 20s and 30s.Apple and grapes gave man his first buz.Its amazing American Indian did not make wine.Bert

I guess they were teetotalers. The Indians in south America knew how to make beer. But the Indians taught us how to smoke!

Double-A

Old February 5th 18, 11:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 2:51:55 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Double-A Indians never had the wheel.Never had the horse.Never had lawyers.Never had a bibble. They lived a clean life.White man gave them the flu etc.We took their land by giving them glass beeds Bert

Old February 6th 18, 03:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"reber G=emc^2" has
brought you the above com'posted Sanctimony, cuz
Bert says: "I am a homeless bum & a pauper who lives
in an old van with a bucket that I **** into and that I talk
to and I have profound conversations with. O ya". Bert
"I am all alone in my van with my bucket that I talk to"

"Why am I not loved by all. I am very depressed". Bert

"Being Jewish I know this is so very true. O ya" -- Bert.

..... hmmm... snicker... ahahahAHAHA... ROTFLMAO

Old February 6th 18, 10:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 3:32:10 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

fLU IS KEEPING ALIENS FROM LANDING.tHEY KNOWALL ABOUT WHAT WHITE MAN DID TO aMERICAN iNDIANS.tHEY DID NOT TRAVEL FOR 285 YEARS TO END UP DYING OF A HEAD COLD.MARS AND THE MOON ARE A LOT SAFER IT HAS NO NASTY MICROBES.bERT
Old February 6th 18, 10:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

[...]

Some contend that there were some horses in America before the white nab came. Something similar to a Siberian species. But that is not what they tell you in school. The Indian traded syphilis in return for the smallpox the white men brought them. Seems like a fair trade. The wheel was just not well suited for the way the Indians had learned to do things.

Double-A

Old February 6th 18, 10:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 2:11:08 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

The Earth is really a cesspool of microbes when you think about it. It is a wonder we survive as long as we do. For space aliens to come here with no natural immunity to them would be folly. They wouldn't stand a chance!

Double-A

Old February 7th 18, 03:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
fLU IS KEEPING ... SWINEBERT'S KEYBOARD STUCK,
WHEN ****-MAN GLAZIER DID TO aMERICAN iNDIANS.
tHEY DID NOT TRAVEL FOR 285 YEARS TO END UP
DYING OF A HEAD COLD OR BERT'S NASTY MICROBES.bERT

Abner "Double-A" wrote:
****Bert is really a cesspool of microbes when you think about it.
It is a wonder he survived as long as he did. But that is not
what they tell you in school, from which Bert got kicked out of
in the 4th grade, for Bert's syphilis and return of the smallpox.

hanson wrote:
So Glazier, you crack-whore, are you still feeling and
reeling from the effects of your surgeon's "cleaver"?
Was that the reason for you not getting the job as
a night-watchman at Wall-Mart, but caused you to
be http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal
& forced you to praise & pimp yourself and to promote
https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments

..... hmmm... snicker... ahahahAHAHA... ROTFLMAO

Old February 7th 18, 07:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 2:45:45 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Indian did not make pots.Houses were rare.Tents were made to move to better hunting areas.They loved birds.Had no beast of burden.Drank goat milk.Never had to shave.Were rather tall for men in that time.Love hunt and fish rather than farm.bert
Old February 7th 18, 07:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

The Jewish Jailbird "reber G=EMC^2"
wrote:

"There are black Jews and white jews & Glazier is a stupid Jew.
That tells it all.Bert"

Glazier, your 2-liner above is "on the money". Now tell also that
you're not only a stupid Jew but also "The proud 'bagal'-Jew"
aka http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal whose
claim to fame is Bert's Face-****ting & his continued promotion
of https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments

..... hmmm... snicker... ahahahAHAHA... ROTFLMAO