Where Earth Got All its Water

Old October 6th 17, 10:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Where Earth Got All its Water

A lucky hit by a ice comet that just came into the solar system from the Oort cloud. All else is dry.Mars Moon Jupiter have no water molecules.End of story TreBert
Old October 7th 17, 03:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig. aqua
"Herbert Glazier" parroted
"old hat" again and SwineBert's "End of story" as seen
in http://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-Selfintroductn-Oct2017

Old October 7th 17, 10:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 2:43:49 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
A lucky hit by a ice comet that just came into the solar system from the Oort cloud. All else is dry.Mars Moon Jupiter have no water molecules.End of story TreBert

Fact that only Earth has water proves my post, Trebert
Old October 8th 17, 01:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Saturday, October 7, 2017 at 2:34:07 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Fact that only Earth has water proves my post, Trebert

Not so fast, Bert...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extrat...l_liquid_water

https://www.nasa.gov/jpl/the-solar-s...awash-in-water
Old October 8th 17, 03:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, October 7, 2017 at 5:19:17 PM UTC-7, palsing wrote:
On Saturday, October 7, 2017 at 2:34:07 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Fact that only Earth has water proves my post, Trebert

Not so fast, Bert...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extrat...l_liquid_water

https://www.nasa.gov/jpl/the-solar-s...awash-in-water

Water on Mars fits with water on our moon.Fact they are born dry.TreBert
Old October 8th 17, 05:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

On Saturday, October 7, 2017 at 5:19:17 PM UTC-7, palsing wrote:
On Saturday, October 7, 2017 at 2:34:07 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Fact that only Earth has water proves my post, Trebert

Not so fast, Bert...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extrat...l_liquid_water

https://www.nasa.gov/jpl/the-solar-s...awash-in-water

Water on Mars fits with water on our moon.Fact they are born dry.TreBert

*** "born" dry ??? ... you decrepit old goat ... you are the
poster boy for that great Liberal disease, Mental Disorder.

Old October 8th 17, 10:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_2_]

Le 06/10/2017 Ã* 23:43, Herbert Glazier a écritÂ*:
A lucky hit by a ice comet that just came into the solar system from the Oort cloud. All else is dry.Mars Moon Jupiter have no water molecules.End of story TreBert

Mars have some water, same the liquid water today. Sometimes pockets of
water flow into the crater and remain liquid for a few minutes.
Approximately 50 m ^ 3

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_on_Mars

Moon have some water, some crystals of ice mixed with regoliths at the
lunar poles

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_water
Old October 8th 17, 12:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

On Saturday, October 7, 2017 at 5:19:17 PM UTC-7, palsing wrote:
On Saturday, October 7, 2017 at 2:34:07 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Fact that only Earth has water proves my post, Trebert

Not so fast, Bert...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extrat...l_liquid_water

https://www.nasa.gov/jpl/the-solar-s...awash-in-water

Water on Mars fits with water on our moon.Fact they are born dry.TreBert

*** "born" dry ??? ... you decrepit old goat ... you are the
poster boy for that great Liberal disease, Mental Disorder.

***Hagar was born dry. He looked like a ****in' raisin. So they put him in
his trailer park's sewage lagoon/recreational pool and let him soak for a
day or so. Ever since he's been nice and plump and full of ****.

Old October 8th 17, 04:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"Fact the Cretin Galzier was born dry.TreBert.Fact that

only Earth has water proves my post, "" which no matter
how furiously & how many times you, Glazier, do post ,
it will NOT cover up the fact that you are just a Face****ter &
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal and
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig that
is praising & pimping itself, & is deviously hiding
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent [1]
that is very different, (see how in the link [1] ) .... & in
http://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-Selfintroductn-Oct2017 wherein
Glazier shows his prime life-time achievement that states:

*** "I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex &
*** an IQ of 122", and "I know how everything works."
*** "I feel very safe when I lie. I will lie till I die". Trebert
*** "Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert.
*** ___** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **_
Old October 8th 17, 04:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
"Hägar" wrote in message

"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

On Saturday, October 7, 2017 at 5:19:17 PM UTC-7, palsing wrote:
On Saturday, October 7, 2017 at 2:34:07 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Fact that only Earth has water proves my post, Trebert

Not so fast, Bert...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extrat...l_liquid_water

https://www.nasa.gov/jpl/the-solar-s...awash-in-water

Water on Mars fits with water on our moon.Fact they are born dry.TreBert

*** "born" dry ??? ... you decrepit old goat ... you are the
poster boy for that great Liberal disease, Mental Disorder.

***Hagar was born dry. He looked like a ****in' raisin. So they put him in
his trailer park's sewage lagoon/recreational pool and let him soak for a
day or so. Ever since he's been nice and plump and full of ****.

speaking of raisins ... the perfect moniker for your feeble

brain, you Liberal vajayjay ...