Relocate ISS to VL2, just for Brad Guth

Old October 22nd 06, 10:31 PM posted to sci.space.station,misc.education,rec.arts.tv
Brad Guth[_2_]

Default Relocate ISS to VL2, just for Brad Guth

Here's yet another good reason to move our existing ISS into the
relatively safe sweet spot of VL2, as providing a final pitstop before
depositing those deserving souls onto that toasty surface of Venus.

I have devised yet another good use for the likes of Venus as is: (no
terraforming required)

As I've informed our Usenet resident anti-global-warming avenger "Roger
Coppock", that I'd go so far as to agree that humanity is worth as much
as 25% of our global warming fiasco, but that's about it. No matters
what, Earth is going to get itself hotter, without or w/o any help from
humanity. Therefore, we've got next to nothing to lose by going all out
towards getting folks (as many as possible) onto other planets or moons.

Here's a fully "science friendly" solution that's technically doable and
way past due. OOPS! I forgot that your all or nothing mindset of
naysayism is still in the usual fail-safe mode of denial, as to
banishing the mere thought of our moon having any impact whatsoever upon
our environment. After all, isn't it so much simpler to exclude the
evidence afforded by hard-science, and to otherwise avoid having to use
those pesky regular laws of physics?

What we badly need is a good or even not so good other planet or moon,
intended for sequestering those individuals that simply refuse to accept
the mainstream status quo of infomercial science and of infomercial
history. Of course, I'm being silly, as it should be the other way
around, or didn't you folks realize that part?

Got that "Prison Planet" ??? why the hell not Ceres ???
http://cosmic.lifeform.org/
Thomas Lee Elifritz,
Other than the prospects of getting a little crowded, perhaps "Ceres -
The Fifth Planet From A Star Called The Sun" can become our "Prison
Planet" should be looked into.

However, perhaps otherwise our extremely nearby and not so very old
Venus could also be utilized as is, such as in place of sending folks
that have failed to assimilate into the mainstream status quo to hell.

This nearby alternative would be a darn good thing for "A government
that repeatedly makes bad decisions, resulting in worsening conditions
for the country it runs."

Better yet for a "A government run by an intellectually challenged
leader."

Best of all for "A nation comprised of intellectually challenged
citizens."

But what otherwise to do if we're having to continually deal with all
the rest of those village idiots that are merely dumbfounded past the
point of no return?

Too bad we still can't even get ourselves close enough to our own moon
without frying our frail DNA, much less walking on that physically dark
and otherwise downright nasty surface. However, going underground
should be entirely possible, as offering us a terrific 'Prison Moon'
alternative that we can obviously keep a close eye on those *******s
we've sent there for their own damn good.
-
Brad Guth

Old October 29th 06, 03:56 PM posted to sci.space.station,misc.education,rec.arts.tv
Brad Guth[_2_]

Venus Facts, Planetology and Venusian Life

Global warming that's clearly contributed to by our extremely massive
moon as having only been with us since the last ice age, plus our
ongoing albedo dimming efforts via the pillaging and raping of mother
Earth with our nifty soot, CO2, NOx and a rather toxic brew of other
substances is only going to get worse, not that it isn't sufficiently
bad enough as is. However, as our life essential magnetosphere once
again sinks into the nearest toilet, and subsequently our frail DNA
takes yet another unfortunate dive for the worse, chances are looking
somewhat better off than ever for the prospects of our frail DNA
formulated bodies and souls being accommodated within the nicely
protective environment of Venus.

The warm and fuzzy Venusian facts:
The plant Venus is very much alive and kicking it's own rather newish
planetology butt, and as such it'll easily accommodate frying most any
other naked posterior that comes to visit it's geothermally hot soil and
rock. However, if you weren't entirely dumbfounded and actually went in
person to Venus with at least half a village idiot's brain, and
therefore didn't plan upon intentionally trying to step in or much less
walk upon all of that supposed melted lead we keep hearing about,
whereas chances are that with some degree of dumb luck and a touch of
applied technology you'd be perfectly fine and dandy, that is up until
you ran yourself out of ice cold beer or having a malfunctioning
CO2--CO/O2 system because, within that sort of toasty pressure you'd
need that cold beer and roughly 0.5% O2 with perhaps the remainder in H2
in order to manage your survival within that extra hot and dry surface
environment.

In other words, going to Venus in the buff is not a viable option unless
you're planning upon staying within your energy efficient rigid airship,
as you take advantage of the crystal clear, relatively calm and
extremely buoyant and nicely retrograde atmosphere throughout the entire
expedition.

But silly me for thinking the least bit outside that all-knowing
mainstream status quo box, where supposedly only the likes of
sufficiently wet and life infested planets as Earth are acceptable to
being the one and only intelligent life that matters, as in no matters
how intelligent and/or evolutionary advance such other life might be, we
human species are apparently all that counts, even if that ET life were
to be Jewish isn't any assurance that we're not going to take those
unfortunate actions that got so much of our species in trouble before.

The new and improved information about Venus isn't exactly easy to come
by. Venus is somewhat like our taboo/nondisclosure moon, in that the
truth about much of anything is currently sequestered as though it's a
deep dark hocus-pocus secret.

Even ESA's Venus EXPRESS/(VIRTIS) mission is still having to operate in
stealth science mode of protecting our all-knowing lord NASA plus on
behalf of GOOGLE's NOVA and even covering for TIME, National Geographic
and Smithsonian plus a bloody host of so many other infomercial media
spewing butts, while also having to cover all of those hoity toity
British infomercial spewing posteriors with all of their supposedly
straight and narrow butt-crack worth of their very own MI of mainstream
status quo or bust at all possible cost, which is a little unfortunate
because of the wealth of such nifty science that's new and improved as
currently being derived specifically via ESA's VIRTIS mission is exactly
what it is. Supposedly team VIRTIS is still having to make due without
their nifty PFS instrument as being somewhat their science corner stone,
whereas PFS is what technically represents a good 75% worth of their
science effort that's either down for the count or having been
officially sequestered until they can figure out what to do with the
likes of little old me.

Too bad the warm and fuzzy likes of John Ackerman are so terribly
mindset and/or simply not mighty enough individuals as to put up yet
another good fight, nor are others of such open mindsets willing to step
up to this extremely hot-plate of whatever the newish geothermal
planetology of what this geothermally active Venusian environment
beholds.

Too bad that we're not smart enough to establish the LSE-CM/ISS or even
the VL2 platform. God forbid we should actually advance our knowledge
and widen our intellectual scope.
-
Brad Guth

Old November 27th 06, 01:44 AM posted to sci.space.station,misc.education,rec.arts.tv
Brad Guth[_2_]

Since it's officially Usenet taboo and/or banishment worthy to even
discuss relocating our existing ISS to our moon's L1, or especially as
for going off to visit the wizard of Oz at Venus L2, in that case we'll
need to start this nifty LSE-CM/ISS entirely from scratch, or at least
allow China to accomplish what's so impossible for us, especially since
we're still trying so gosh darn hard at dominating global fossil and
yellowcake energy, and especially extra dominating and/or controlling
over Muslim oil before we manage to cause the next round of golbal
inflation and WW-III to boot.

Once again for the Usenet record (of whatever that's worth), our moon's
L1 is the one and only holy grail of future space exploration and global
domination.

Here's just a few basic considerations for China utilizing our moon's
L1, whereas to improve upon what I'd previously offered to our resident
naysay/anti-think-tank likes of "Wayne Throop". This is basically what
my LSE-CM/ISS or of whatever best utilization of this Moon/Earth L1 has
to offer the open mindset type of folks that are not specifically
looking to merely stalk and bash against everything that's not of their
idea, and/or of whatever's under their sun that's apparently orbiting
their Old Testament flat Earth (and for Christ's sake on a stick, that
was merely another pun, so get over it).

I'm not the bad guy or even the messenger from hell, I'm not even anti
bible/koran thumping as long is it isn't being tossed in my face or
otherwise being utilized against my honest intentions to share and share
alike. Most faith based individuals are really quite nice folks that
wouldn't hurt a Muslim fly, whereas their supposed troopers as
represented within Usenet are for the most part downright insane.

A brief list of the moon's L1 benefits to humanity, and quite possibly
the best possible salvation to our global warming fiasco:

Moon L1 represents the ultimate of Star Wars and of NEO defensive high
ground.

Unlimited interplanetary mission launch capability, away from the 1e9 m3
CM/ISS.

Unlimited tether dipole energy (as in how many clean terawatts would you
like?)

Safe and efficient access to/from our earthshine illuminated moon's
surface.

Unlimited (mostly robotic) access to extracting lunar He3, plus
countless other nifty elements.

Effective and efficient interplanetary and interstellar communications
via quantum/FM binary laser cannon packets.

The ultimate of an efficient fuel/refuel depot, plus the one and only
efficient access to whatever tonnage of composite shielding you'd ever
care to add to each mission.

VLA/SAR imaging of say less than a meter resolution of whatever's at the
distance of Jupiter, therefore all potential NEOs of whatever's larger
than a meter are fully identified and easily tracked before their having
reached the critical realm of Jupiter.

BTW; The tether dipole element's termination platform that's extended
away from the primary L1 CM/ISS, as per reaching that dipole tethered
unit to within as little as 4r of Earth (isn't that good news, or what)
is simply a given, whereas having such a nearby interactive location can
be utilized for all sorts of invaluable contributions to Earth and moon
science and the advancement of humanity's role in exploiting the vast
wealth of other planets and moons. Imagine also how many Muslim butts
or the likes of whomever on your axis of evil list that your kind could
so easily fry from that nearby platform, that's hosting a dozen or so of
those nifty 100 GW laser cannons.

There no question that I'll have to edit a few of my existing LSE-CM/ISS
papers, in order to further reflect upon and/or embellish upon these
constructive/positive aspects of our being in charge of this one and
only moon L1 zone that's parked roughly 60,000 km from the physically
dark and nasty lunar deck.

Even if not initially tethered to the moon, the efficient
station-keeping demands per tonne of whatever ISS like craft (aka Clarke
Station) shouldn't be 1% of what our present day ISS is demanding. Our
moon's interactive L1 is also a rather nifty do-everything location
where the most tonnage per given fly-by-rocket effort is going to offer
the utmost accomplishment for those mostly robotic deployments, that can
be effectively remote flown, all the way down to the cm resolution, from
most any MicroSoft flight simulator equipped laptop PC or MAC.

My notion of the final 1e9 m3 CM/ISS abode is that of a 256e6 tonne borg
like space station installation that's fully tethered to the moon, with
as much as 99.9% of that mass (including whatever tethers) as being
derived from the moon itself. Even though that sounds horrifically big,
massive and a touch complex, as such it certainly doesn't have to start
out all that big and massive or complex. Too bad there's only room for
one such LSE-CM/ISS, of which China is most likely going to own and
operate this on our behalf (free of charge? somehow I don't think so).

Do any of you folks speak a little Chinese, or at least some Mandarin
worthy slang?
-
Brad Guth

Old December 3rd 06, 10:53 PM posted to sci.space.station,misc.education,rec.arts.tv
Brad Guth[_2_]

Since there's still no chance in hell of ISS ever being shipped off to
Venus L2:

Our Taboo/Nondisclosure Moon

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.c...b30b85de221840

http://mygate.mailgate.org/mynews/so...smart&p=1/1566
"Paul Mc" wrote in message
ups.com
A subject worthy of discussion. Has Arthur C expressed an opinion about
it?

I obviously have to agree with "Paul Mc", but what's your honest give or
take?

This is not a Clarke Station, although it's entirely similar in having
utilized the moon's L1 gravity-well pocket. However, instead of having
to interactively drift and subsequently reaction thrust all over the
place, the LSE-CM/ISS is nicely tethered to the moon, and it's otherwise
pulled upon and thereby better aligned by the dipole element which
reaches it's termination science pod/platform/depot to within 4r (or of
whatever's appropriate) of mother Earth.

BTW; who is this "Arthur C"? (other than the 89 year [near death] old
fart of Arthur
C. Clarke himself)
-
Brad Guth