Venus/Moon ~ to Terraform, to DNA Seed, to Visit or NOT!

Old August 4th 06, 02:23 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_2_]

Default Venus/Moon ~ to Terraform, to DNA Seed, to Visit or NOT!

My goodness, Art the infomercial-science queen of disinformation is
still flatulating wisdom, though still operating as though being Usenet
dumb and dumber of an incest borg like collective as per always. We all
know that Art and those of similar kind wouldn't dare to contribute
anything that wasn't 100+% scripted by their MI/NSA Skull and Bones
puppeteers that must use their NASA koran or else, now don't we.

BTW; Just like the regular laws of physics and of replicated
hard-science proves we haven't walked on the moon, I can more easily
prove that my PC gets infected with your Usenet spermware/****ware than
you can prove it wasn't deployed by your command. Any one simply
watching my PC in action once connected to the extensively GOOGLE
accommodated Usenet can see for themselves (isn't seeing believing?).
Any damn fool knows that if GOOGLE or any other Usenet provider wanted
to, they and/or others of similar snooping capacity could easily trace
from exactly where such dastardly tactics originate, and to whom they're
directed at, such as my PC.

Amazing how the supposedly smart and thus intelligent Jews simply fail
to police or otherwise look after their own kind. Of course, that's
pretty much what got that other nifty jewboy of Jesus Christ (obviously
one of their own kind) on a stick. Way to go Art.

What a perfectly good example of what else is so dead wrong with
America, and especially from the Jewish faction that obviously still
can't seem to moderate their own kind, at least not any more so than a
Pope going unnecessarily postal over a few nice Cathars and innocent
bystanders (much like Iraq), or that of what Hitler couldn't manage of
his Third Reich that was running amuck is about the same as Saddam's two
kids each playing the roll of anti-Christ.

If Art's government of puppets and rusemasters can do whatever it wants,
whenever and upon whomever, without a stitch of remorse or much less
accountability, then we've got nowhere to go except WW-III, WW-IV and if
there's anything left over for WW-V. At this rate, our global warming
should eventually turn into global hell on Earth.

GOT CROSS?
-
Brad Guth

Old August 5th 06, 04:04 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_1_]

Brad Guth wrote:

My goodness, Art the infomercial-science queen of disinformation is

*ding*

[...]

Translation: "No, I don't have any evidence that Art sent malware or
spermware into my 80386, but because of my abject ignorance about this
computer thingie sitting on my desk and the wire out the backside it is
connected to, I'll just blame people who laugh at my goofy usenet posts
instead."

[...]

Hi, Brad! GOT BRAIN?
-
Brad Guth

--
COOSN-266-06-39716
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen