YAB-a-dab-a-Sue-doo (gr-qc/0511050).

Old November 18th 05, 02:20 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa

Default YAB-a-dab-a-Sue-doo (gr-qc/0511050).

Ken S. Tucker wrote: Sue... wrote: Ken S. Tucker wrote:
The invariant Jay is exploiting is surprisingly simple,
(risking making too many equations) it's just,

F_uv F*^uv = E.B sqrt(g)

(I wish I had thought of that!)

I have to question if that is adaquate consideration
of the eps and mu of the lumps in space that we
call matter.

That's interesting. Suppose, as we are studying, the g-field
and the E-field are related and further suppose we call
a g-field an EM-wave of zero frequency. Then, using an
EM-wave of zero frequency, we measure the refractive
index to find eps and mu.
What I think is the sqrt(g) becomes the refractive index
for an EM wave of zero frequency, and is indistinguishable
from a gravtitational field.

"An EM wave of ZERO frequency.. is indistinguishable from a
gravtitational field".!! Ken S. Tucker

Note, (PHASE)*(GROUP).. .. .. .. .. .. ..velocities
= (vx + vy)*vg = vp*vg = (REFERENCE velocity)^2
= (SECOND RADiATiON constant C_2 ..C2) / {e} = c^2
= h*fL / m1
= fL*wl*c / nL
= 2*pi*fL*rA*c / nA
= h*fL*rA / nA*{mph}*ls
= h*fL*v1^2 / nA*{mph}*ls*g
= h*fL*v1^2 / nA*{mph}*ls*g
= h*fL*(vescape)^2 / 2*(n - 1)*nA*{mph}*ls*g
= Na*(mol part) / Uo*Eo*Mol.

Go go Google GROUP SEARCH My BiGGER bang.!! :
NEW SI GUESS kinematic viscosity & diffusion, c^2 / fb
= 1 / Uo*Eo*fb
= tb / Uo*Eo
= tb*c^2 ;

..in SI GUESS units .. .. .. .. .. - (meter)^2 / sec
.. .. .. - (mol part)*K*meter / Ampere.

Yeah, but in view of your comment below about frig-mags,
the moon don't need batteries to keep orbiting the earth,
sounds like there both geodesic :-).

GLUE (back-to-back) two SPRiNG-balances BETWEEN powerful MAGNETs.
Then MONiTOR & RECORD the two SPRiNG-balance READiNGs, over TiME.
(Got any money left, Uncle AL ..the Chinese are HOT on this one)?
(Got any money left, Uncle AL ..wanna try DOOP the Indians NEXT)?

Meanwhile, EM cracked pots called the GR kettle, "BLACK-ass.!!"

I suppose that is a GR way of saying the system has a
high quality factor (Q).

If I miss you're posts sorry, dynamiXs at uniserve.com
X=c, will get your email there faster! I'm building a little
cabin and doing other work. Hey I'm in BC on the east
side of the big puddle, (pacific), I'll row over sometime
and catch a few fish on the way :-). --

$ CAUTiON: CAUTiON: CAUTiON.!!
AVOiD Uncle AL's "other LONGER way round" GR geodesic.!!

"OCEAN waves of ZERO frequency ..are iNDiSTiNGUiSHABLE from a
gravitational field".!!
brian a m stuckless
p.s.
The PROBLEM: ZERO frequency ..indistinguishable, PERiOD.

Sue...

New Paper: General Relativity, Maxwell's Electrodynamics, and the
Foundations of the Quantum Theory of Gravitation and Matter
(gr-qc/0511050).