Comets Have Charge

Old February 10th 18, 12:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Comets Have Charge

On Friday, January 26, 2018 at 1:57:50 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, January 26, 2018 at 1:52:28 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 2:26:32 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 7:31:25 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, January 12, 2018 at 3:31:19 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, January 12, 2018 at 2:43:38 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 3:05:02 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, December 20, 2017 at 3:36:00 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Good reason why.They have free electrons that create static electricity.Thus they attract and hold space dust.Comets that have a high charge have long and bright tails. This is my latest Nobel worthy theory.It will be proven in my life time,and that means I have to brush up on Swedish. Skoll TreBert

Comets with two tails fits best One is - the other + Bert

AA Why don't you and Kim share a roof? I was going to pay for sandy's roof but we did not get along well.Tresia is now my best girl friend..She owns her own home in Mt. Baldy.She is my health and wealth provider and myM&M partner.She has a bad cold as I.She sees snow on MT Baldy from her back yard. Today's high is 72 and the low 52.Raining in Boston,and that is better than snow.Days are getting longer,and I like that.Bert

I have invited Kim to move, but she has her reasons. I'll explain when K have more time.

Douboe-A

I'm thinking of moving to LA,and have a warehouse there and an M&M office in Beverly Hills.Bert

Sounds great! What will you be shipping out of the warehouse?

Double-A

I have M&M and just thought of a new product that fits in with our thinking.M&M deals with microbes,and the new product idea fits with sci.fiction,and luck.Lucky Lucinaro,Meyer Lansky,and bugsy Siegal in the 30s knew people wanted to gamble they were right.My granfather played numbers.He won $600 three timesWOW 1932-1940 I was his runner.The barber took the bets.I was 6,and my granpapy gave me a dollar when he hit.Bert

The Mafia gave better odds on those numbers games than the modern state run lotteries do. The state lotteries mostly just screw the poor!

Double-A

The poorer they get the more they loved to gamble.Men like Lucky Luciano,Meyer Lansky.and Bugsy Siegal grew up and went to same NYC schools.They built horse and dog tracks.Lansky ran Cuba.All during the 30s.Its now coming out on what happened in Dallas (JFK) how it was all covered up.How Mafia hit men and GOers planed this conspiracy.Ruby and Dallas police were in together..No one was really brought to justice.NYC mafia killed Kennedy;s son.His mother Jackie pleaded with him not to fly.The mafia had it in all the papers that all three were on drugs. Now its to late and best you don't make waves.. Me too Bert
Old February 10th 18, 12:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Crack-whore wrote
warmed over stories about last century's Jewish criminals
and then about Bert himself who cried that... for Bert
"Now its too late and best Bert don't make waves...
because "I was shot for setting a-bad-example" TreBert,
"I use Cocaine that is a wonder-drug for me". Bert.
"I will do even more Drugs till the end of my time". Bert
"If i get shot in back of my head. So What". Bert.
"That is reality and it's a given. Go Figure" Trebert
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true. O ya" -- Bert.
"I am all alone in my van with my bucket that I **** into"
"Why am I not loved by all. I am very depressed". Bert

Old February 10th 18, 09:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 4:09:55 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Do you suppose the Mafia gave Joe Kennedy that horrible looking ChapStick he was wearing while making his speech the other night just to make him look bad?

Double-A

Old February 11th 18, 07:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 1:41:07 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Irish and Italians never got along in Boston.They were at war.JFK father made billions selling Irish boz.More money than all put together in the good old days.He had control being in the UK.Bert
Old February 11th 18, 08:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"I am all alone in my van and I am very depressed". Bert

Glazier said the above in order to justify his Lies and to
get Support, Encouragement & Sympathy for Glazier's
Face ****ting & his criminal Graveyard Vandalism, by
reber G=emc^2" " who
feinted and out-right lied in, with and about that:

"I'm depressed because I'm 3200 miles away from my
Great Grankids. I send them my pictures so they will
know what I look like. I am so ugly that I would not
vote for myself, and I had left my dentures back in Boston,
because I had to flee in a hurry from my creditors, and
and I-was-shot-for-setting-a-bad-example. Bert.

But I could have paid off all my creditors, in full, using
money from my city-block-of-houses that I own, or paid
them with my hangar full of rare & valuable collector cars, &
I could have stayed in Massachusettes, where I could
have bought into in a royal, posh & plush Jewish Retirement
resort on the East Coast, and be living in their most luxurious
State-room, and be

Dr.-Bert-Glazier, the Social Events Director for this Community,
whereat I could give my Nobelch level Science Talks, Lectures
& Seminars to the local yokels, by me, Dr.-Glazier, the best
Imperial thinker there ever was, who is a proud Jew with a
Superiority complex and an IQ-of-22, and who knows how
everting works.

But now, that I have elected to leave Boston ...

I am sad to be in Fullerton, Huntington Beach or Anaheim
California where I am now a vagrant & homeless bum, and
I live in an old van with a bucket that I **** into. I call that pail

"Treb" which is short for "The reeking excremenrt bucket".
This very Treb ****-pail is the first thing that enters my mind
when I wake up, and that "Treb" talks to me and I talk back
to it, since I have now nowhere else to go to, but to cry & ****
into the UseNet, while http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-de-Minting

goes on & http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker
causes more of Glazier's self-induced deppression with that
gruesome end that she has in store for Glazier who got very
despondent because of it but, "never-says-'I'm-sorry" because
of https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments & all his
bad https://tinyurl.com/PigGlaziers-Diseases-2017 which
made Bert say: "If i get shot in back of my head. So What".
"I-was-shot-for-setting-a-bad-example" TreBert"

hanson wrote:
So, Glazier, old pali, snap out of it by stopping the use of
your "Cocaine that is a wonder-drug" for you and sober up
& stop that "Glazier's bar tab for Bud Light broke all records".

Now Bert, say instead something that makes people laugh
AT you, which you said you do like to do, .... and so, Bert
why don't you re-tell your reasons once more for what
you meant by that "What", when you said:
"If I-get-shot-in-the-back-of-my-head. So What TreBert"

Bert, listen up:
Are you going to do it with your own 357-Magnum which
you said to have bought when you were a Jewish Jailbird
who got death-threats when you were in the custody of
Osceola Sheriff Bob Hansell, for badmouthing & thieving...
or....

was it about those other 2 times of death-threats which
you always brag about but never explained?

What exactly were you stealing on those 2 occasions?

..... hmmm... snicker... ahahahAHAHA... ROTFLMAO

Old February 11th 18, 08:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 11:18:35 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

The never got along in Chicago either. Remember Dion O'Banion's murder by Capone's gang?

Double-A

charge kurt stocklmeir Astronomy Misc 0 June 14th 14 09:02 PM
Charge ?????????? G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 6 March 12th 08 11:12 AM
Charge ?????????? G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 0 March 3rd 08 12:41 PM
Elementary CHARGE (+ OR -), {e}. brian a m stuckless Policy 1 February 17th 06 04:30 PM