Assaholic Tholen

Old April 6th 04, 12:28 PM
Tubular Boob Tholen

Default Assaholic Tholen

Tholen has a mental illness.

wrote:
Cypherpunk cross-posted to:

Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.pets.rabbits,triangle.general,nyc.transit ,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Newsgroups: alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astrology,alt.astrology. metapsych,sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.pets.r abbits,triangle.general,nyc.transit
Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt .pets.rabbits,triangle.general,nyc.transit
Newsgroups: ne.weather,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,rec.music.cl assical,alt.pets.rabbits,triangle.general,nyc.tran sit
Newsgroups: alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astrology,alt.astrology. metapsych,sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.pets.r abbits,triangle.general,nyc.transit
Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell
Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.pets.rabbits,nyc.transit,triangle.general
Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.pets.rabbits,triangle.general,nyc.transit
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,rec.music.classical,sci.astro,alt.fa n.art-bell,alt.pets.rabbits,triangle.general,nyc.transit
Newsgroups: sci.astro,alt.pets.rabbits,triangle.general,nyc.tr ansit,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet,soc.culture.jewish

DrPostman cross-posted to:

Newsgroups: alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astrology,alt.astrology. metapsych,sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.pets.r abbits,triangle.general
Newsgroups: alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astrology,alt.astrology. metapsych,sci.astro,rec.music.classical

Phoenix|Master|Boss|Anna Konda|Klytus|Davie Tholen|Cujo cross-posted to:

Newsgroups: sci.astro,alt.astrology,rec.music.classical

Peter J. Ross cross-posted to:

Newsgroups: ne.weather,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,rec.music.cl assical

Carl R. Osterwald cross-posted to:

Newsgroups: sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell

Cypherpunk writes:

596 "do your"? "amd"? Having comprehension problems again, Tholok000k?

596 Idiot! Stop antagonizing me.

596 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

596 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
596 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
596 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

596 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

597 The tubular putz will be humming the theme tune from the Exorcist next.

597 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

597 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
597 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
597 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

597 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

598 I'd wondered about that too. How ironic.

598 Not likely.

598 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

598 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
598 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
598 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

598 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

599 Youz don't think he's one of those idiot savants - youz know the type -
599 like to count things obsessively. No wait, he's no savant.

599 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

599 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
599 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
599 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

599 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

600 I know I am!

600 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

600 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
600 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
600 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

600 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

601 Idiot! Stop antagonizing me.

601 Typical.

601 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

601 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
601 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
601 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

601 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

602 Idiot! Stop antagonizing me.

602 Idiot! Stop antagonizing me.

602 Idiot! Stop antagonizing me.

602 Idiot! Stop antagonizing me.

602 Idiot! Stop antagonizing me.

602 Idiot! Stop antagonizing me.

602 Idiot! Stop antagonizing me.

602 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

602 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
602 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
602 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

602 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

603 Yep, that's Plugger the kit killing putz alright. No clue what so ever.

603 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

603 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
603 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
603 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

603 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

604 Tholen, are youz responsible for this? Has your stupid digest program broken?

604 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

604 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
604 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
604 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

604 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

605 Yo, Plugger! Have youz killed any more kits yet?

605 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

605 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
605 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
605 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

605 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

What does any of that have to do with any of the newsgroups to which
you've posted them, Cypherpunk?

DrPostman writes:

130 "And though the holes were rather small They had to
130 count them all Now they know how many holes it takes to fill the
130 Albert Hall"
130 - The Beatles.

131 Amen!

132 Enjoying the abundance?

What does any of that have to do with any of the newsgroups
to which you've cross-posted them, DrPostman?

Phoenix|Master|Boss|Anna Konda|Klytus|Davie Tholen|Cujo writes:

91 What does any of it have to do with any of the newsgroups to which YOU
91 post it, stalker?

What does that have to do with any of the newsgroups that you
ADDED to the distribution, Phoenix?

Peter J. Ross writes:

88 ...

88 Oh boy. He's counting snips now.

88 Note: no response.

88 What does Usenet's Premier Spamlist have to do with the weather in New
88 England, Davie?

What does that have to do with most of the newsgroups
to which you've ironically cross-posted it, Ross?

Carl R. Osterwald writes:

13 This post is totally off-topic for sci.astro, whining hypocrite.

Then why did you post it to sci.astro, Osterwald, as well as ADDING
two other newsgroups in the process?