More JTM Personal Abuse

Old September 7th 03, 04:19 PM
Scott M. Kozel

Default More JTM Personal Abuse

Just this morning --

Burnt Dogma/Naiveté/Propaganda
Burnt's Smear & Snear Campaign
Lockheed Backs Burnt's Efforts to Suppress Dissent
Old September 7th 03, 05:52 PM
Brett Buck

Scott M. Kozel wrote:
Just this morning --

Burnt Dogma/Naiveté/Propaganda
Burnt's Smear & Snear Campaign
Lockheed Backs Burnt's Efforts to Suppress Dissent

The Maxson Collective is the best argument for mail filtering I have
ever seen. If everybody killfiled them, and thus stopped responding,
this group would be a lot more relevant.

s.s.s has turned into a Maxson debating society, but it's not
because of Maxson - it's those who respond.

Brett

Old September 7th 03, 06:00 PM
Dr. Flonkenstein

Being tired of lurking, on Sun, 07 Sep 2003 16:52:55 +0000, Brett Buck
posted:

Scott M. Kozel wrote:
Just this morning --

Burnt Dogma/Naiveté/Propaganda
Burnt's Smear & Snear Campaign
Lockheed Backs Burnt's Efforts to Suppress Dissent

The Maxson Collective is the best argument for mail filtering I have
ever seen. If everybody killfiled them, and thus stopped responding,
this group would be a lot more relevant.

s.s.s has turned into a Maxson debating society, but it's not
because of Maxson - it's those who respond.

You have the entertainment factor to take in account, though.
Brett

--
mhm 27x12
smeeter #27 (also)
Old September 7th 03, 06:05 PM
Brett Buck

Scott M. Kozel wrote:

Just this morning --

Burnt Dogma/Naiveté/Propaganda
Burnt's Smear & Snear Campaign
Lockheed Backs Burnt's Efforts to Suppress Dissent

The Maxson Collective is the best argument for mail filtering I have
ever seen. If everybody killfiled them, and thus stopped responding,
this group would be a lot more relevant.

s.s.s has turned into a Maxson debating society, but it's not
because of Maxson - it's those who respond.

You have the entertainment factor to take in account, though.

I see that- heck, I'm probably bordering on HORS membership for my
repeated so-called "libel" ( defined by Maxson as anyone who disagrees
with him, of course ). But good Lord, when does it go from fun to
dysfunctional?

Brett

(cross post to a.n.k deleted)

Old September 7th 03, 06:34 PM
Dr. Flonkenstein

Being tired of lurking, on Sun, 07 Sep 2003 17:05:46 +0000, Brett Buck
posted:

Scott M. Kozel wrote:

Just this morning --

Burnt Dogma/Naiveté/Propaganda
Burnt's Smear & Snear Campaign
Lockheed Backs Burnt's Efforts to Suppress Dissent

The Maxson Collective is the best argument for mail filtering I have
ever seen. If everybody killfiled them, and thus stopped responding,
this group would be a lot more relevant.

s.s.s has turned into a Maxson debating society, but it's not
because of Maxson - it's those who respond.

You have the entertainment factor to take in account, though.

I see that- heck, I'm probably bordering on HORS membership for my
repeated so-called "libel" ( defined by Maxson as anyone who disagrees
with him, of course ).

That's a typical kook trait. But kooks can be (and mostly are) a great
source of fun. I can't tell here what kind of tricks one can do with them,
cause that would spoil the fun (except if our kook is a one trick pony).
Kookology is the science that studies the psych(patho)logy of this kind
of net.loons, and that is what we are trying to do in AUK.

Please also visit:
http://tinyurl.com/mjnd
for the fun that can be made with kooks on usenet.

Old September 7th 03, 08:14 PM
Alan Erskine

"Dr. Flonkenstein" wrote in
message news
That's a typical kook trait.

Yeah, but it doesn't normally run in the family! One has to wonder how
crazy the others are.

--
Alan Erskine
alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au

Old September 8th 03, 01:02 AM
Dr. Flonkenstein

Being tired of lurking, on Mon, 08 Sep 2003 05:14:18 +1000, Alan Erskine
posted:

"Dr. Flonkenstein" wrote in
message news
That's a typical kook trait.

Yeah, but it doesn't normally run in the family! One has to wonder how
crazy the others are.

It happened before.

There has even been a whole ng who made it to KOTM
on AUK recently (soc.men) about their opinion about
rape and date raping.

Old September 8th 03, 02:11 PM
OM

On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 16:52:55 GMT, Brett Buck
wrote:

s.s.s has turned into a Maxson debating society

....Try saying that three times really fast :-P

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr