NASA engineer, 3 others die in Calif. murder-arson

Old July 5th 08, 10:01 AM posted to sci.space.history
OM[_6_]

Default NASA engineer, 3 others die in Calif. murder-arson

On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 04:17:49 +0000 (UTC), David Lesher
wrote:

The level of violence was such I surmised it was likely a domestic
abuse case.

....Anyone know whether or not that scumbag had a restraining order out
on him already? Biggest problem today is that a lot of the wife
beaters are insane enough to go off like this if the wife gets the
local law enforcement excuses involved, and the judge is usually too
busy playing with his gavel to bother throwing the bum in jail.

His wife must be shattered.

....Not exactly the choice of words I would have used :-(

OM
--
]=====================================[
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [
Old July 5th 08, 10:02 AM posted to sci.space.history
OM[_6_]

On Fri, 04 Jul 2008 22:51:38 -0500, Pat Flannery
wrote:

Let me look at the back of your neck.
Yeah, just what I thought...Martian control implant.

....Really? Looked like the mark of a Sardukar Bashar to me.

OM
--
]=====================================[
Old July 5th 08, 12:38 PM posted to sci.space.history
BradGuth

On Jul 3, 7:03 pm, "Reunite Gondwanaland (Mary Shafer)"
wrote:
On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 15:31:21 +0000 (UTC), David Lesher

wrote:
The Associated Press Friday, June 27, 2008; 10:18 AM

LANCASTER, Calif. -- Four people including a NASA engineer were beaten
and stabbed to death in the engineer's Mojave Desert home, which was then
set afire, authorities said.

The badly burned remains of engineer Joseph Ciganek, a woman and
two children were discovered Monday in the ashes of his home in an
unincorporated area near Lancaster, north of Los Angeles. Ciganek's wife,
Jocelyn, was returning from work at about the time the fire broke out,
authorities said.

Ciganek worked at NASA's Dryden Flight Research Center at Edwards Air
Force Base, a NASA spokesman said.

-30-

Ugh...

Joe was a nice guy and I liked him. We worked together at least once,
on a project.

The story is that the woman (mother of the two children) was Joe's
wife's cousin, I think. She was hiding out from an abusive
ex-boyfriend and he tracked her down. He and an accomplice killed the
four people and set the house on fire. They were arrested somewhere
in Arizona, trying to cross the border into Mexico. The woman's
current boyfriend is missing, the last I heard, but I'm not in
Lancaster and haven't seen the local paper recently. The story has
kind of fallen off the news except for locally.

I think, but am not sure, that the ex-boyfriend or the accomplice
confessed all to the Arizona LEOs.

Mary "The green-eyed monster strikes again"
We didn't just do weird stuff at Dryden, we wrote reports about it.
or
Visit my blog athttp://thedigitalknitter.blogspot.com/

Going postal is every bit as all-American as apple pie, as will as the
nondisclosure enforcement policy taken seriously, to the ultimate
price if need be.

There's too few of laws enforced against the provoking of another
person, organization or nation. You can even claim that others have
WMD in order to justify over a million deaths and countless other
collateral damage and global inflation, and get away with such if you
are a born-again resident public warlord or some kind of faith-based
leader.

Our supposed legal system does too little and often too late to
matter, somewhat like our FEMA. Instead, our public servants spend
most of their time in cover-thy-butt damage control, as reacting to
rather than preventing a bad situation from getting worse. Police and
other enforcement actions often use excessive force as their first
mode of operation, as though their interpretation of whatever's moral
or even constitutional is all that matters (aka presidential
signings).

Hitler's Zionist/Nazi goons and those of our born-again New World
Order are imposing their God like domination as we type into this
public Usenet/newsgroup that's chuck full of their usual spooks/moles
plus brown-nosed minions and clowns. Clearly they do not want to
resolve such domestic, government or international issues, including
most forms of street drugs that should have always been legal and
regulated to death, as well as fully paid for by their own tax basis.

Our spendy legal and political system is all about insider job
security and insuring their full and often multiple retirement and
medical benefits, not about resolving issues or much less preventing
any number of what-if fiascos or fixing any part of their public
funded realm, unless such actions improves upon their retirement and
associated benefits.

Because our system has been broken in more ways than most can count,
there will be continued preventable deaths and collateral damage to
come, just like if Hitler or Zionist/Nazis were still in charge.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old July 5th 08, 04:39 PM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

David Lesher wrote:

The story is that the woman (mother of the two children) was Joe's
wife's cousin, I think. She was hiding out from an abusive
ex-boyfriend and he tracked her down. He and an accomplice killed the
four people and set the house on fire.

The level of violence was such I surmised it was likely a domestic
abuse case. His wife must be shattered.

Pat looks at the landscape around the burnt remains of the house...
half-buried in the sand sits a Styrofoam "rock" with the letter "C" on
it. Nearby, a broken Klieg light carbon element.
Then the key...a piece of gold Kapton foil, with a NASA serial number on it.
Yep, this is where it all happened, way back in July of 1969.
But Scully will still not believe him.
Because Mary has inserted a Martian control device in the back of
Scully's neck, and both are now in thrall to the Martian Intelligence in
the glass ball.
Thank God Pat listened to the McLean boy and stayed away from the sandpit.
First he must find Mulder....then someone in the military who can still
be trusted. ;-)

Pat