Astronomy Classifieds at Astronomy-Mall

Old October 22nd 03, 09:59 PM
Michael A. Covington

Default Astronomy Classifieds at Astronomy-Mall

"Jon Isaacs" wrote in message

I believe it takes some real time and money. You might ask Herb, he would
probably tell you. Right now for example, the operation is being moved to

some
back up servers across in Wisconsin because of the possibility of

flooding.

Have they just changed servers? That would explain a lot. My Astromart
account and ads disappeared suddenly on Sunday and I have not been able to
get in touch with them by phone or e-mail. If you have any information that
would shed light on this, I'd be glad to hear it.

Old October 22nd 03, 10:05 PM
Jon Isaacs

How would i find a used etx 125 for sale at your site?

Most likely your would find it in good shape! g

jon
Old October 23rd 03, 01:31 AM
Bill Meyers

Mark Wagner wrote:

On 21 Oct 2003 22:44:26 GMT, (Rod Mollise) wrote:

I've been writing for the San Jose Astronomical Association newsletter instead.
Monthly deep sky articles:

http://ephemeris.sjaa.net/

Very nice web site, Mark. Very good articles. I have bookmarked it.

Mark Wagner
Current projects (updated 10/3/03) http://www.astronomy-mall.com/projects.html

Ciao,
Bill Meyers

Old October 23rd 03, 01:34 AM
Bill Meyers

In fact, Rod has a very good review of binoviewers in Amateur Astronomy #40, the
current one.
Bill Meyers

Mark Wagner wrote:

On 22 Oct 2003 01:12:30 GMT, (Rod Mollise) wrote:

Dang! That long? I remember it fondly and have always been a fan of your
work...keep on keepin' on. ;-)

Thanks Rod. You've done so much around here, the compliments would better be
directed at you.

Regards,

Mark