Good Managers at NASA

Old August 31st 06, 07:43 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Herb Schaltegger[_1_]

Default Good Managers at NASA

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 13:16:33 -0500, Danny Dot wrote
(in article ):

ost Traumatic Stress Disorder is my diagnosis today.

That's not the time period I was referring to.

The trauma was my
lockup in 1999.

And what was the diagnostic codes used to justify that?

I will probably never get over it. Trauma caused by people
that claim to be attempting to help you is probably the worse kind.

http://www.ptsdalliance.org/ http://www.nimh.nih.gov/publicat/reliving.cfm

You can find lots more with a simple google.

I can find lots more that are actually relevant by reference to my copy
of the DSM IV, but thanks anyway.

--
Herb Schaltegger
"You can run on for a long time . . . sooner or later, God'll cut you

Old August 31st 06, 08:19 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Jeff Findley

"Danny Dot" wrote in message
They knew I had a strong case they wanted to erase my memory in 1999. I
had panic attacks coming into work knowing NASA knew what I was about to
do in the Family Law Court of Harris County Texas. Greg allowed me sick
leave, but then higher level people kicked in and started using my sick
leave as a tool to manipulate me and my doctors.

My unprofessional opinion is that you need some serious mental health help.
A lot of what you say makes no sense, especially the stuff on the web site
talking about mental health issues.

Jeff
safety"
- B. Franklin, Bartlett's Familiar Quotations (1919)

Old August 31st 06, 09:35 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Danny Dot[_1_]

"Gareth Slee" wrote in message
.. .
Danny Dot wrote:

--
Danny Dot
Look at my site and see how NASA treats a creative mind!!!

"Herb Schaltegger" wrote in
message .com...
On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 10:43:34 -0500, Danny Dot wrote
(in article ):

Also consider every allegation I have made against NASA and the Gulf
Coast
medical community is backed up be documentation. Many things happened
in
my
stay that are worthy of comment, but are not documented. I have
limited
my
accusations to documented wrong doings.

Let me guess - you've been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, paranoid
schizophrenia or something with a similar diagnostic code, right?

--
Herb Schaltegger
"You can run on for a long time . . . sooner or later, God'll cut you
down." - Johnny Cash
http://www.angryherb.net

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder is my diagnosis today. The trauma was my
lockup in 1999. I will probably never get over it. Trauma caused by
people
that claim to be attempting to help you is probably the worse kind.

http://www.ptsdalliance.org/
http://www.nimh.nih.gov/publicat/reliving.cfm

You can find lots more with a simple google.

Danny Dot
www.mobbinggonemad.org

Danny
There's a problem with your Newsreader. Your reply posts look like they
belong to the message *you're* replying to.

--
Gareth Slee

Are you talking about the "Danny Dot" signature at the top? I use Outlook
Express. I know it is not the best, but it does OK for me. Any
recommendations on how to set Express?

I know it is set up to top post and this forum tends to bottom post. Any
ideas are welcome.

Old August 31st 06, 09:40 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Danny Dot[_1_]

"Herb Schaltegger" wrote in
message .com...

Danny Dot wrote:
Look at my site and see how NASA treats a creative mind!!!
The summary is "Not Very Well" :-)
www.mobbinggonemad.org

You have a copy of DSM-IV? I am impressed. I am textbook PTSD -- both the
one in DSM-IV and the not officially recognized "complex" variety -- I
assume based on your posts you know the difference. I gather you know more
than a little about the subject.

I fit like a glove for them both :-)

Old August 31st 06, 09:42 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Danny Dot[_1_]

Danny Dot wrote:
Look at my site and see how NASA treats a creative mind!!!
The summary is "Not Very Well" :-)
www.mobbinggonemad.org

Read Craig Fink's posts. He understands perfectly what happened in 1999.

Old August 31st 06, 11:37 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Gareth Slee

Danny Dot wrote:

Danny
There's a problem with your Newsreader. Your reply posts look like they
belong to the message *you're* replying to.

--
Gareth Slee

Are you talking about the "Danny Dot" signature at the top? I use Outlook
Express. I know it is not the best, but it does OK for me. Any
recommendations on how to set Express?

I know it is set up to top post and this forum tends to bottom post. Any
ideas are welcome.

This post was fine.
Bottom posting is the way to go.

--
Gareth Slee
Old September 1st 06, 12:08 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Ahmed Ouahi, Architect

A mysterious form of matter secreted by the brain.

Its chief activity consists in the endeavor to ascertain its own nature, the
futility of the attempt being due to the fact that it has nothing but itself
to know itself with, and that is the mind.

-- Anonymous

--
Ahmed Ouahi, Architect
Best Regards!

Old September 3rd 06, 11:18 AM posted to sci.psychology.psychotherapy,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station,sci.space.history
Craig Fink

Default Mobbing on Usenet ( Good Managers at NASA)

Hi Danny,

I see you've met Herb Schaltegger, but it doesn't look like you've been
Formally Introduced. Well, that's not surprising as nobody reading the
group really wants to receive treatment by Herb the Psychiatrist?, or is
it Lawyer?, or Engineer? Herb, exactly what are you?

Herb, meet Danny. He's suffering from Traumatic Stress Disorder, probably
still suffering today because of his very recent termination by NASA.
Danny's thinks his disorder was most like induced my Mobbing by various
people at NASA. http://www.mobbing-usa.com/ Danny has been in a very
stressful situation being employed and mobbed at NASA for the past ten
years or so. I don't really know Danny, as I'm still working on my opinion
of him, but he seems like a real go-getter, technical,... A quick glance
at his web, www.mobbinggonemad.org, well you can take a look. It's really
quite bizarre, some of the things that are on it.

Danny, meet Herb. He's the Chief Counsel for the Human O-Ring Society on
sci.space.shuttle. I don't usually give the Formal Introductions,
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...2e7f1e83f8becb
But, Mr Oberg has in the past. His posting could probably be called end of
civility on sci.space.shuttle.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...ea3bb9ecd981c7
At this point in time John Maxson has never heard of Usenet, only written
a book and put up a web site.

John Maxson and his web site and book, “The Betrayal of Mission 51-L”
http://www.mission51l.com/
All that was really required or necessary wrt John Maxson and his web site
and book was a simple web site to explain a few of the most glaring errors
of the many many that it contains. Something like this one,
http://home.austin.rr.com/sts51lvideo/
or,
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...e213ead?hl=en&
Which was written by some of the of good and decent posters to
sci.space.shuttle. Thanks Roger Balettie and John Berndt for your
appropriate and civil response to John Maxson website and book.

But that's not were it stopped, born was the Human O-Ring Society, which
Herb can describe for you
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...8e73186?hl=en&
His description of the group isn't quite accurate, but I'm sure he see it
this way.

Herb joining the Human O-Ring Society
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...675dd6c?hl=en&
Seems excited about the prospects and fun that only membership can bring.

Herb recruiting new members.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...906b1db?hl=en&
Is that all? He didn't say anything about removing your heart and soul?

Action Plan for the Human O-Ring Society
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...4563105762f125
Notice their mantra, killfile, killf..., kill.... As an adhoc group, even
though some of the members may not agree with the entire Action Plan, you
can be fairly certain that each and every one of the items on the list has
been implemented by at least one or more of it's members.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...5e4837fa2c2dbf
After nine filter tests by Paul Maxson, it should be clear that the mantra
of the Human O-Ring Society has nothing to do with Usenet reader filters.

The targets have been many and varied, even including the wife and son of
a dead Astronaut who was seeking a little closure in his life.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...148e3acfea297d
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...f428b6f?hl=en&
Anyone showing a little compassion, empathy, or understanding of those
targeted by The Human O-Ring Society may quickly find themselves a target
too. Some in this adhoc group were even so proud of their association with
the Human O-Ring Society that they added it to their signature lines.

There is the Sargent-O-Arms,Chief Counsel, and Executioner?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...b0bb21b?hl=en&
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...fb117bc6774b1f
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...339610e24ce576
I could go on and on, there are thousands of posts on sci.space.* to
choose from.

Herb seems to have had an interest in Psychiatry for quite a while,
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...438a305d22ce6c
From what perspective, I'm not quite sure. Danny, maybe in your wellbeing
and recovery from your recent trauma.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...08cee58?hl=en&
That must be it. It seems he's already diagnosed John Maxson and is urging
him to take his diagnosis to a professional. But you might consider that
he might not have your best interests and wellbeing at heart.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...a7b0d13?hl=en&
Entertaining?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...ea5ea5b?hl=en&

Mr. Oberg gives another introduction,
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...cece1b24a5b383
Rekindling Herb's passion of Psychiatry.

Well Danny, I hope you can see that Mobbing isn't limited to employment,
but may occur on Usenet as well. Google Groups is your friend, I'd suggest
you learn how to use the advanced search options and look at the history
of posters that you are considering responding to. It will help you see
who all the characters are that hang out in this insane asylum we call
Usenet.

Keywords in your search, Human O-Ring, OM, Maxson, Challenger,

Anybody in sci.psychology.* looking for a Thesis subject? There must be at
least a couple good Psychology/Sociology Doctoral Thesis contained in the
historical record of sci.space.* wrt the Human O-Ring Society and Mobbing
on Usenet. Hopefully, civility will continue improving on sci.space.*, a
little group therapy wouldn't hurt.

--
Craig Fink
Courtesy E-Mail Welcome @

--

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 20:40:50 +0000, Danny Dot wrote:

"Herb Schaltegger" wrote in
message .com...

Old September 3rd 06, 12:48 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station,sci.space.history
Dale[_1_]

On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 10:18:29 GMT, Craig Fink wrote:

Hi Danny,

I see you've met Herb Schaltegger, but it doesn't look like you've been
Formally Introduced. Well, that's not surprising as nobody reading the
group really wants to receive treatment by Herb the Psychiatrist?, or is
it Lawyer?, or Engineer? Herb, exactly what are you?

Who the hell do _you_ think you are, Craig? Did you receive the modern
chemical equivalent of a lobotomy too, or are you just this way by nature?

Enough. Bye.

Dale