Chapt14 Dirac's Ocean of Positrons = Space = gravity #107 AtomTotality theory 5th ed.

Old December 4th 11, 05:25 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Chapt14 Dirac's Ocean of Positrons = Space = gravity #107 AtomTotality theory 5th ed.

Fortunately in the last chapter of the Solid Body Rotation, I had to
rewrite that entire chapter because I learned an important thing in
this edition. I learned that
the Missing Mass problem was not due to Solid Body Rotation
observations. In other words there is no missing mass in the Cosmos
and that all the physicists
before me were wrongly interpreting the observations. All the
physicists and
cosmologists were looking into the skies and seeing Solid Body
Rotation. That is
alright, but the next step of interpreting solid body rotation was a
wrong step in that they thence concluded missing mass. I too, myself,
fell into that misinterpretation trap from 1990 to November 2011. But
thankfully the lights came on for me last month, in that I realized
that the Solid Body Rotation was not
going to be answered by a missing mass or "found missing mass",
because
gravity and mass are not going to create a group of stars performing
solid body
rotation nor is a group of galaxies performing solid body rotation is
not created by
more mass and its gravity. The insight I learned in November was that
Solid Body Rotation occurs in Nature, only from the Electric Magnetism
force in operation.

The key insight I learned last month was that Solid Body Rotation
means the entire Cosmos is operating not on gravity but on a Cosmic
Electro-Magnetism force. There is no way that mass and gravity can
spin your phonograph record
player in solid body rotation, and only an electric motor has enough
force to spin that record player in solid body rotation.

So as you can well sense, that took the winds out of my sail in the
last chapter, where I ended up discarding missing mass altogether.

But that discovery of a Cosmic EM forces is also impacting this
chapter where
Space = ocean of positrons = gravity. Now this picture is made easy by
the
GR idea that mass bends space and other mass follows the curvature of
that
bent space. That much of the picture is given by the old-physics. But
GR alone
cannot explain solid body rotation and we have to scrap GR because it
fails
to explain solid body rotation. And so, we have to assemble the Cosmic
motions around that of EM and explain all the motions via EM. So here
is a first attempt.

In the new picture, Space itself is positron antimatter and where all
the other matter is regular matter of the last 6 electrons of the Atom
Totality.

The electrons are matter that is the electron-dot-cloud, where each
dot is a galaxy. And if we were to put all the dots together into one
lump sum we would
have 6 electrons of the 231Pu Atom Totality.

Now we know that the galaxies, stars, planets are electrically neutral
overall. So that the 6 last electrons of the Atom Totality are matter
that is electrically
neutral. But if we were to compress all of Space into a lump sum, what
we end up with is a ball of positrons.

This further implies there is a Atom Totality Nucleus where most of
the mass of the Cosmic Atom resides. Since the electron mass is
overall neutral, the Nuclear mass should also be overall neutral.

So let me try to explain how the Sun keeps Earth in orbit. The Sun is
kept in place in the Milky Way Galaxy and it in turn is kept in place
by the attraction
of photons and neutrinos shot from the Nucleus, the EM attraction. And
the
Sun holds Earth in revolution by the tiny ball of positrons that forms
in the center of the Sun. This Sun positron ball is the largest in the
Solar System.
And the empty space of our Solar System is not empty space but is a
diffusion
of positrons making it a space.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old December 4th 11, 07:55 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default stories of Franklin and Faraday Chapt14 Dirac's Ocean ofPositrons = Space = gravity #108 Atom Totality theory 5th ed.

Now let me interpose two true historical stories in here that are
related to
this topic of Space = ocean positrons = gravity. History in science is
able to
make the ideas more clear to the reader and so I like to interject
history
as much as possible.

The story was that, as seen in The Mechanical Universe series, that
when Oersted
found that an electric current in a wire can deflect a magnetic
compass needle and
when it was reported to Faraday, that almost instantly Faraday
perceived the correct
reason why it deflected.

The second story is, as seen in The Mechanical Universe series, that
Ben Franklin
was trying to conceive of the force equation of electricity and
magnetism and trying
to use the Newton force equation of gravity, but as the story goes,
the repulsion
denied Franklin the equation and that Coulomb then found the equation.

Now I wonder, if Faraday had been alive and working in 1990 and a
report came in to
him saying that some stars and some galaxies performed solid-body-
rotation, would the
genius of Faraday have instantly said "aha, the cosmic force at work
here is the
Electromagnetic force and not the force of gravity". Faraday was so
brilliant of
physics that he was immediately able to explain the Oersted result,
and perhaps
Faraday was the only one at that time to explain it correctly. And
that deflection
of the compass needle is solid-body-rotation, the same as the solid-
body-rotation
of the globular clusters and the galactic clusters.

I myself had to spend and take 21 years before it dawned on me that
the correct interpretation of solid body rotation, was not this silly
and stupid search for missing mass, but was to
realize that the predominant cosmic force working on the scale of the
Cosmos was EM force
and not gravity. Would Faraday have taken 21 years to realize the
same, or would he have
instantly recognized it?

As for the Ben Franklin story, we had gravity as given by Newton and
there was Franklin trying
to turn the inverse square law into electricity-magnetism law but what
frustrated him was
that there is repulsion along with attraction, and then Coulomb
resolved the problem. What I want to point out is the irony of it all,
in that Franklin and Coulomb were using Newton gravity, and here in
2011, I am going in the opposite direction of throwing away gravity by
using EM as the true force. You see, Franklin and Coulomb based their
search on Newton gravity
being true to erect a EM force, and I am doing the opposite in basing
EM as the true law that
replaces gravity. Where I need both attraction but also repulsion to
do away with gravity. Where Space and Matter interact and this EM
interaction gives us the force of gravity. It happens a lot in physics
where we seem to think the direction of truth is one way, going from
Newton gravity to Coulomb EM, but in time we see that going from EM to
gravity is the more
truthful route.

In the Atom Totality theory the force of gravity disappears in that it
was never a force, but only a "effect of Electromagnetism".

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

Old December 4th 11, 08:16 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default evidence that the entire Cosmos is solid body rotation Chapt14Dirac's Ocean of Positrons = Space = gravity #109 Atom Totality theory 5th ed.

So far in Cosmology there is evidence of solid body rotation in groups
of stars
or globular clusters and there is evidence of solid body rotation in
groups
of galaxies, but is there evidence of solid body rotation for the
entire
Cosmos? I believe the answer is a resounding yes.

Now I forgotten which one of these, whether Juric or Jarrett point out
a ring in the 3rd level, a ring of the galaxies and where the author
remarks whether he does not know if the "Ring" is a effect from the
observations or whether the ring is a Cosmic fact.

http://www.astro.princeton.edu/~mjur...rse/all100.gif

http://www.astro.princeton.edu/universe/

http://spider.ipac.caltech.edu/staff...tt/papers/LSS/

What that Ring maybe, is the observance of a Cosmic Solid-Body-
Rotation.

And if it is, then it is the edge of the 5f6 of the 231Pu Atom
Totality,
and all the other galaxies mapped by Juric and Jarrett are closer to
Earth than this cosmic ring. The thing about Juric and Jarrett's
mapping is that
their mapping is mostly incorrect for they rely on the assumption of
Redshift
as distance, and that is a false assumption. But the Ring structure is
true
and marks the edge of the observable Universe where all the galaxies
at that
distance are doing a Solid-Body-Rotation.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

Old December 5th 11, 01:29 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
[email protected]

On Dec 4, 12:25*am, Archimedes Plutonium
wrote:
But
thankfully the lights came on for me last month, in that I realized
that the Solid Body Rotation was not
going to be answered by a missing mass or "found missing mass",
because
gravity and mass are not going to create a group of stars performing
solid body
rotation nor is a group of galaxies performing solid body rotation is
not created by
more mass and its gravity. The insight I learned in November was that
Solid Body Rotation occurs in Nature, only from the Electric Magnetism
force in operation.

seems like you're learning a lot by observing the rotation of your
poo, Archie.

PPJ.