Chapt14 Dirac's Ocean of Positrons = Space (and tells us what gravityis) #104 Atom Totality theory 5th ed.

Old December 1st 11, 08:01 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Chapt14 Dirac's Ocean of Positrons = Space (and tells us what gravityis) #104 Atom Totality theory 5th ed.

Chapter 14: Dirac's Ocean of Positrons = Space (and tells us what
gravity is)

For much of the 20th century in physics, there was a massive attempt
unify the force of Electricity and Magnetism with that of gravity. It
failed in
the 20th century but it succeeded and found victory in the 21st
century. The
key was the proper Cosmological theory of the Universe, the Atom
Totality theory.
Under a Big Bang theory there is no unification of forces. In fact,
under the Big
Bang all the laws of physics are borne willy-nilly after the first few
minutes of the Big Bang and before that, all of physics is
nonexistent. In the Big Bang theory, there is no physics, no science,
until after the Big Bang explosion. In the Atom
Totality, physics exists all along and is the reason all else exists.
In the Atom Totality, quantum mechanics exists all along and what
causes events to take place.

So in the Big Bang theory, no-one can unify the forces of physics
because there is a time or moment in the Big Bang where there is a
Universe but no physics.

In the Atom Totality theory, the forces you see now in the Universe
were in existence all along. It reduces to the theory of the Atom
Theory of Democritus. The only things in existence are atoms.

Now in a previous chapter, I wrote that the Solid Body Rotation cannot
be a force of
gravity that causes solid body rotation because gravity is far to weak
to create a
astronomical phenomenon of solid body rotation. That means on the
Cosmic scale,
where solid body rotation exists, that the force of Electricity
Magnetism is causing
galaxies and stars to perform solid body rotation. Gravity will not
get your phonograph record to spin in uniform motion, but an electric
motor will spin your
phonograph record in uniform motion.

So let me show you how the Universe is an electric motor and that
gravity is
a description of positron-space as an electric motor.

In this description, we view all of matter that we see such as the
Sun, planets and other astro bodies as pieces of matter, pieces of
the last six electrons of the Cosmic Atom 231Pu. So the Sun and Earth
are pieces of the last six electrons of
231Pu.

The space between the Sun and Earth is composed of antimatter, what
Dirac describes as an ocean of positrons. So the Sun and Earth are
matter of an Atom
Totality and the space between the Sun and Earth is positron
antimatter.

Now in EM, matter attracts antimatter, and vice versa. But in EM, we
can form
balls of antimatter just as we form balls of matter. The Sun is a huge
ball of matter
composed of mostly hydrogen and helium, and the Earth is composed of a
ball of
matter. But Space can be balls of antimatter of positrons. So that
inside the Sun at its center, exists a ball of positrons the size of a
grapefruit or an orange, and inside
planet Earth at its center the positron space is balled-up into the
size of a cherry.

So what happens is that this Earth cherry of positrons keeps Earth
together as a planet, but it also attracts the Sun of its matter, and
likewise the grapefruit sized ball of positrons of the Sun at its
center keeps the Sun together as a star of its matter but also
attracts the Earth of its matter.

So that as we look out into the Cosmos and see solid body rotation of
stars within a galaxy, what we are seeing there is EM force of a
positron ball the size of a star itself that attracts the nearby other
stars of their matter. Likewise the same for galaxies that display
solid body rotation in that the positron ball is the size of a galaxy
of antimatter pulling the matter of other galaxies.

You see, General Relativity says that Mass bends Space and the matter
within that space follows the curvature of that bent space. Trouble
with GR, is that it cannot explain solid-body-rotation. What the Atom
Totality says is that Mass is of the
last six electrons of 231Pu, and that Space is of positrons, and that
the space of
positrons can be balled-up in the centers of Mass, which can cause the
phenomenon of solid-body-rotation.

So in the Atom Totality theory, gravity becomes an EM force. Gravity
no longer
exists in physics in the Atom Totality theory. Space is positrons and
when they
ball up inside of matter, those positrons create a EM force that we
called gravity.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

Old December 2nd 11, 02:34 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
[email protected]

On Dec 1, 3:01*pm, Archimedes Plutonium
wrote:
balls of antimatter just as we form balls of matter. The Sun is a huge
ball of matter
composed of mostly hydrogen and helium, and the Earth is composed of a
ball of
matter. But Space can be balls of antimatter of positrons. So that
inside the Sun at its center, exists a ball of positrons the size of a
grapefruit or an orange, and inside
planet Earth at its center the positron space is balled-up into the
size of a cherry.

So what happens is that this Earth cherry of positrons keeps Earth
together as a planet, but it also attracts the Sun of its matter, and
likewise the grapefruit sized ball of positrons of the Sun at its
center keeps the Sun together as a star of its matter but also
attracts the Earth of its matter.

Damn it, Archie, I was always curious why they serve a half grapefruit
with a cherry in the middle. Now you explained it so well ...

PPJ.
Old December 2nd 11, 06:25 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Chapt14 Dirac's Ocean of Positrons = Space (and tells us whatgravity is) #105 Atom Totality theory 5th ed.

Subject: Gravity is Dirac's Ocean of Positrons = Space

Subject: how many positrons at center of Sun to imitate gravity?

Alright, here is an interesting calculation. Suppose everything
said about Positron Space is true. Then there resides a
specific
amount of positrons as the center of the Sun. Now I will
only talk
about Sun and Earth but all the others need to be
computed.
So there are a specific number of positrons at the center of the
Sun
that hold together our Solar System as we formally used to
know of as
gravity force. So now we know the mass of the Sun
and Earth. And all
of that mass is Electron Mass of an Electron
of the Atom Totality.
Now the force of gravity is 10^-40 weaker than the Coulomb force.
More
precise, if memory serves is 10^-39. But either one
will do for
our crude calculations.
So, now, here is the force of gravity in the Atom Totality theory.
We know the mass of both Sun and Earth and the force of gravity that
binds them together. So now, instead of gravity we
simply have the
Coulomb force binding them. And the total mass
is converted to how
many electrons would be Sun and Earth.
Now we compute how many
positrons have to reside in the center of Sun
and center of Earth in
order for their gravity to become a normal
Coulomb force.
It is not going to be many positrons that are needed to imitate
the
force of gravity since the regular Coulomb is 10^40 stronger.
The only real fascinating question for me, is why no-one ever did
this
before? I mean, well, it is the utmost in simplicity of
reducing
gravity to
a simple idea.

Now the mass of the Sun is 2*10^33g and the Earth mass is about
6*10^27g. So, I guess I am very
much far off on my analogy of using a grapefruit or orange or cherry
of a positron ball to imitate
the force of gravity. For since EM is 10^40 stronger, then all that is
needed for the center of the
Sun as a positron ball is the size of a vegetable the "pea" and then
for Earth, we need only a "poppy
seed" of a positron ball to hold Earth together.

Now all I need further to make this very clear, is some sort of
physics that says that if you have
a electron-dot-cloud of an electron orbiting a nucleus of an atom,
that the Dirac Equation gives you the probability that the center of
that dot-cloud is of opposite charge to the electron. What I am
saying is that in Quantum Electrodynamics, when given matter, the
center of that matter is of antimatter and proportional to the matter
by a factor of 10^40.

And as for solid body rotation of groups of stars or of groups of
galaxies, the positron ball in those cases would be the size of say a
orange or grapefruit.

What I am doing is replacing the force of gravity
by a regular
Coulomb force and saying that the positrons form Space
and their
attraction for ordinary matter (since ordinary matter are
the
electrons of the Atom Totality) gives us the perception of
gravity..
There should have been plenty of scientists willing and able to speak
of gravity as a positron mass at the center of a large massive object
ever since Dirac published his book Directions in Physics 1978, but
the
physics community was too off course, off track with General
Relativity.
Was too much in the weeds with false physics.
I roughly compute that the positron mass at the center of the Sun to
imitate or mimic or recreate the force of gravity is the size
concentration of a "pea" and for Earth the size of a "poppy seed".
So I place a challenge on the force of gravity, that it can either be
as thought of previously that mass attracts mass, or it can be
thought
of as a Coulomb force where positron-Space is attracting
ordinary
matter (which is electron matter) of an Atom Totality.
However, I already won the challenge
since gravity as a force can never explain solid-body-rotation. The
solid-body-rotation does not tell
physics that there is missing mass in the Cosmos, but rather, it tells
physics that gravity is not
a force in the Cosmos but rather, the cosmos is governed by
electricity magnetism.

Now there should be several proofs that Positrons are the force of
gravity and I venture to list a partial list:
(a) Positrons would have no minimum mass to form a gravitational
bonded system, whereas mass-gravity has a minimum that is larger than
some
reported asteroids gravitationally bound. If you have a few
positrons
in the center of a asteroid you can quickly have a bound
system with
other
asteroids.
(b) The oblateness of planets and stars should not exist to the
extent
seen with mass-gravity. The agreement between observed
oblateness and
theoretical oblateness is better with positron-
gravity.
(c) Resonance of gravitational bounded systems is easier to explain
with gravity as Positrons than with gravity as mass.
(d) The extremely close and tight orbits of huge exoplanets around
their
exostars found in the 1990s and 2000s implies the positron-
gravity
over that
of the mass-gravity. Positron-gravity is more
stable
since it is so much stronger.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium