What a let down. . .

Old April 2nd 05, 01:19 AM
D. Scott Ferrin

Default What a let down. . .

At first I thought "finally" and then I realized it was April Fool's.
.. .

http://www.spacedaily.com/news/rocketscience-05o.html

Old April 2nd 05, 07:56 AM

D. Scott Ferrin wrote:
At first I thought "finally" and then I realized it was April Fool's.
. .

http://www.spacedaily.com/news/rocketscience-05o.html

"W" would have become smart overnight? Definitely April Fool's.

Old April 2nd 05, 08:39 AM
OM

On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 17:19:46 -0700, D. Scott Ferrin
wrote:

At first I thought "finally" and then I realized it was April Fool's.

....Who's the bigger fool? The fool, or the one who believes in a
fool's dream so much that he can't tell when a fool is being a fool?

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old April 2nd 05, 09:48 PM
D. Scott Ferrin

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 01:39:58 -0600, OM
om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org

wrote:

At first I thought "finally" and then I realized it was April Fool's.

...Who's the bigger fool? The fool, or the one who believes in a
fool's dream so much that he can't tell when a fool is being a fool?

OM

So what are you saying? That the Space Shuttle is the best use of
NASA's tiny budget?
Old April 2nd 05, 11:18 PM
Scott Hedrick

wrote in message
oups.com...
"W" would have become smart overnight?

How do you rate the intelligence of a letter? Does typestyle make a letter
smarter? What about size?

Is "P" smarter than "R"? How can you tell?

Does usage matter? If that's the case, wouldn't "E" be the smartest letter
of all in English?

Old April 3rd 05, 02:57 AM
Derek Lyons

D. Scott Ferrin wrote:

At first I thought "finally" and then I realized it was April Fool's.
. .

http://www.spacedaily.com/news/rocketscience-05o.html

The fool is anyone who even bothers to read Space Daily.

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.

Oct 5th, 2004 JDL
Old April 3rd 05, 04:48 AM
OM

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 01:57:49 GMT, (Derek Lyons)
wrote:

The fool is anyone who even bothers to read Space Daily.

....Spacedaily is good for the occasional story. The key is to ignore
anything that even hints that it was scribbled by Bell. If anyone
deserves to have his balls kicked up between his shoulder blades more
than Bart Sibrel, it's Jeffrey Bell.

OM

--

"No ******* ever won a war by dying for |
http://www.io.com/~o_m

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old April 3rd 05, 04:51 AM
OM

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 13:48:31 -0700, D. Scott Ferrin
wrote:

So what are you saying?

....That everyone crying for the end of NASA and space exploration
funding needs to die a horrible, painful death, along with their
entire bloodline, and for said deaths to be carried live and in living
color on all networks, as an example that some people are too stupid
to be allowed to breed, much less breathe our air.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old April 3rd 05, 05:30 AM
Dale

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 21:51:49 -0600, OM

wrote:

So what are you saying?

...That everyone crying for the end of NASA and space exploration
funding needs to die a horrible, painful death, along with their
entire bloodline, and for said deaths to be carried live and in living
color on all networks, as an example that some people are too stupid
to be allowed to breed, much less breathe our air.

I thought all the current "reality" shows already served that purpose.

Dale
Old April 3rd 05, 06:38 AM
Pat Flannery

Scott Hedrick wrote:

Is "P" smarter than "R"? How can you tell?

I don't know....but I can guarantee you that R knows where to find more
NASA pdfs than P does. :-)