Planets warming?

Old March 21st 07, 05:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sheldon[_2_]

Default Planets warming?

I heard on the radio that not just Mars but all the planets are warming.
This they said was discovered by recent probes. First, is this true?
....and can anyone direct me to a site where I can find this info?

Old March 21st 07, 06:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default Planets warming?---Officer Warhol Has The Answer

nightbat wrote

Sheldon wrote:

I heard on the radio that not just Mars but all the planets are warming.
This they said was discovered by recent probes. First, is this true?
...and can anyone direct me to a site where I can find this info?

nightbat

Holy heat balls of fire, trust your radio Tesla made it. And
the Science Officer Warhol predicted end of times 2012 very long cycle
Wormwood Comet is advised on its way, Major Warhol net speaks while
profound scientists argue fur sure! The gravitational planet solar
system is evidently feeling the stress of impeding oncoming immense
approaching comet body only always sleeping Saul can't understand or see
it yet. The Earth poles sheet ice are reportedly melting at an alarming
rate, sea levels rising, and major storms increasing. Human based planet
heating is oil research money mainstream denied. Why other Solar system
planets are heating up is a good question, Officer Warhol has the
disclosed net answer, 5 years and counting to major comet massive
impact, oh the humanity!

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old March 21st 07, 07:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck[_2_]

On 21/3/07 18:58, in article ,
"nightbat" wrote:

Holy heat balls of fire, trust your radio Tesla made it. And
the Science Officer Warhol predicted end of times 2012 very long cycle
Wormwood Comet is advised on its way,

Not a word about warty's antisemitism, racism and prejudice kook?

Major Warhol net speaks while
profound scientists argue fur sure!

Warty is mentally ill.

The gravitational planet solar
system is evidently feeling the stress of impeding oncoming immense
approaching comet body only always sleeping Saul can't understand or see
it yet. The Earth poles sheet ice are reportedly melting at an alarming
rate, sea levels rising, and major storms increasing. Human based planet
heating is oil research money mainstream denied. Why other Solar system
planets are heating up is a good question, Officer Warhol has the
disclosed net answer, 5 years and counting to major comet massive
impact, oh the humanity!

More frootbat nonsense.

--
Painius admits he cannot answer a single question to NB:

"Yes, you're right of course, NB. And they get very useless very quickly.
I shall do my best to ignore them, as you wish."

Old March 21st 07, 07:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
John \C\

Default Nazi Deco is a goat humper.

"Phineas T Puddleduck" wrote in message

Not a word about warty's antisemitism, racism and prejudice kook?

Let's ask Nazi Deco about hating Jews!

HJ

Old March 22nd 07, 06:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default Dr. Doofus a.k.a. Colorado Carl

Rhonda Lea Jirk wrote:
Coffeeboy inciter

non relevant groups denied

Sheldon wrote:

What has happened??? This used to be a pretty good newsgroup but now
it seems to be mostly nutcases. Has anybody looked into getting a
moderated Astronomy group?

Rhonda
Coffeeboy inciter

HJ happened. His level of profound Science Officer duty is fighting auk retardation
which is dumbing down all newsgroups except alt.retardation, via Formosa Rule.

Helping clueless Earth coffeeboys, one at a time---nightbat

"We can repair them, we have the technology, to remove the alien Gray
giant anal probes from their auk clueless asses, bring in the Bookman
coffeeboy trained deprober."
Old March 27th 07, 09:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

That claim's been made. Note how much we are responsible for it too.

Saul Levy

Old March 28th 07, 12:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

DOOM AND GLOOM FOREVER! BULL****, frootie. That's all you have to
offer. What's to understand? Wormwood doesn't exist so that's why I
can't see it! No one else can either. WartPlug's claimed many times
that it's already visible. There must be something VERY WRONG with
his mind then. How much longer are you going to persist in this
FRAUD? You seem to like running frauds here. Global warming.
Wormwood. So many other disasters which NEVER occur. Darla coming to
save you from your own stupidity. Fake aliens who never appear
either. WartPlug's extreme hatred and evil is O.K. by you.

Do you see a trend here? I sure do!

Saul Levy