Fw: Work or Play?

Old January 26th 06, 01:46 AM posted to rec.arts.marching.drumcorps,alt.astronomy

Default Fw: Work or Play?

Catherine wrote:
From Noni's Mom:

A man wonders if having sex on the Sabbath is a sin because he is not sure if sex is
work or play. So he goes to a priest and asks for his opinion on this question.

After consulting the Bible, the priest says, " My son, after an exhaustive search, I
am positive that sex is work and is therefore not permitted on Sundays."

The man thinks: "What does a priest know about sex?" So he goes to a minister, who
after all is a married man and experienced in this matter.

He queries the minister and receives the same reply: Sex is work and therefore not
for the Sabbath!

Not pleased with the reply, he seeks out the ultimate authority: a man of thousands
of years tradition and knowledge. In other words, he goes to a rabbi.

The Rabbi ponders the question, then states, " My son, sex is definitely play."

The man replies, "Rabbi, how can you be so sure when so many others tell me sex is
work?"

The Rabbi softly speaks, "If sex were work, my wife would have the maid do it."

Are you a kike, Burr? And what does this have to do with marching
drumcorps, Burr?

Old January 26th 06, 02:04 AM posted to rec.arts.marching.drumcorps,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks

Michael Baldwin Bruce wrote:
Catherine wrote:
From Noni's Mom:

[...]

Why didn't you want the voters in AUK to see this ethnic slur, Bruce?

Double-A