frosty drew

Old May 23rd 15, 12:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

Default frosty drew

On 5/19/2015 4:41 PM, Double-A wrote:

My leg hurts sometimes. My spine hurts more. It's not a good life anymore.

I'm in Brooklyn at a shelter now for 8 months. I miss my neighborhood back in MANHATTAN. I'm not very happy.

Suicide is always an option if the pain becomes bad.

A great thought, Harlow. Keep it in mind!

I have made arrangements for my demise should the occasion arise.
I have enough medications in my house to do the job. I also have an
arsenal of weapons, but shooting oneself may be painful, so no.

The thought of a lingering death is not my cup of tea.

--
Cut off one head, two more shall take its place.
HAIL HYDRA!
Old May 23rd 15, 09:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 8:20:28 PM UTC-7, Twittering One wrote:
I like lobster and crab roles!

The Chinese buffet where Kim and I are having lunch has minced crab in baby crab shells with even the eyes intact!

Double-A

Old May 23rd 15, 09:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Friday, May 22, 2015 at 5:59:25 PM UTC-7, Twittering One wrote:
Bert

Http://frostydrew.org/observatory

Twitty I love pictures,and that frostydrew fits. I missed your posts,as many others did.You are a "street smart person" Living in NYC is not easy. Bert
Old May 23rd 15, 09:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Saturday, May 23, 2015 at 1:05:42 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 8:20:28 PM UTC-7, Twittering One wrote:
I like lobster and crab roles!

The Chinese buffet where Kim and I are having lunch has minced crab in baby crab shells with even the eyes intact!

Double-A

AA Taking my lady Anaheim cop friend "Sandy" to a buffet Chinese at 5 today..Boston I told her has the best.She claims this one is the best in Calif. Hmmmm This I got to see. AA Its was warm and sunny this morning,but now its very cloudy.Crazy May weather for S.Calif. Bert
Old May 23rd 15, 10:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, May 23, 2015 at 1:19:54 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Saturday, May 23, 2015 at 1:05:42 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 8:20:28 PM UTC-7, Twittering One wrote:
I like lobster and crab roles!

The Chinese buffet where Kim and I are having lunch has minced crab in baby crab shells with even the eyes intact!

Double-A

AA Taking my lady Anaheim cop friend "Sandy" to a buffet Chinese at 5 today.Boston I told her has the best.She claims this one is the best in Calif. Hmmmm This I got to see. AA Its was warm and sunny this morning,but now its very cloudy.Crazy May weather for S.Calif. Bert

She is allowed to accept a lunch from you? Sounds suspiciously close to a bribe to me!

Double-A

Old May 24th 15, 11:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 5/23/2015 4:11 PM, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Friday, May 22, 2015 at 5:59:25 PM UTC-7, Twittering One wrote:
Bert

Http://frostydrew.org/observatory

Twitty I love pictures,and that frostydrew fits. I missed your posts,as many others did.You are a "street smart person" Living in NYC is not easy. Bert

Bert why don't you offer Twit a job with your company?
You don't hire the handicapped? What's the matter with you?

Here YOU are sitting back raking in the cash and employing many people
but you can't even offer her a job?

That's fine tho Bert. You live the good life while she suffers. Nice

Old May 24th 15, 11:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 5/23/2015 5:15 PM, Double-A wrote:

AA Taking my lady Anaheim cop friend "Sandy" to a buffet Chinese at 5 today.Boston I told her has the best.She claims this one is the best in Calif. Hmmmm This I got to see. AA Its was warm and sunny this morning,but now its very cloudy.Crazy May weather for S.Calif. Bert

She is allowed to accept a lunch from you? Sounds suspiciously close to a bribe to me!

I was thinking the same thing. This is obviously a fabrication by Bert.
True story? Bert was rousted again from the Wal Mart parking lot by this
police officer and she bought Bert a Wal Mart hot dog because she felt
sorry for him.

Old May 24th 15, 06:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, May 23, 2015 at 6:36:44 PM UTC-7, Twittering One wrote:
Whats with all the buffets? Hard to find a Chinese restaurant in NYC now. I don't know a good one in my old neighborhood. How do people get deliveries now there?

Lots of Chinese restaurants here. But due to my circumstances, this is the first one I've been to for years. Food is great, and all we can eat. Stay there for hours.

Double-A

Old May 24th 15, 06:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, May 24, 2015 at 3:33:08 AM UTC-7, HVAC wrote:
On 5/23/2015 4:11 PM, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Friday, May 22, 2015 at 5:59:25 PM UTC-7, Twittering One wrote:
Bert

Http://frostydrew.org/observatory

Twitty I love pictures,and that frostydrew fits. I missed your posts,as many others did.You are a "street smart person" Living in NYC is not easy. Bert

Bert why don't you offer Twit a job with your company?
You don't hire the handicapped? What's the matter with you?

Here YOU are sitting back raking in the cash and employing many people
but you can't even offer her a job?

That's fine tho Bert. You live the good life while she suffers. Nice

One thing about Twittering, she will not leave New York. So Bert will have to wait until he opens an outlet there for him to have a job for here.

Double-A

Old May 24th 15, 07:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Sunday, April 26, 2015 at 7:46:26 PM UTC-7, Twittering One wrote:
I want to go there.

AA Sandy is a plain clothes cop.I'm old enough to be her grandfather.When Off duty she drives me around.Knows all the places.We meet at the Anaheim police station. That Chinese yesterday was so so. No lobster,or shrimp like in Boston.Egg roll was good,and pork egg foo yong. Weather here is like May in Boston Cool and cloudy. Its gloomy on the beach when there is no Sun.I hope its out for Monday I was invited to have dinner there. I give my friends a painting,and bring white and red wine (Barefoot) TreBert