Sun in H-Alpha - Friday, 10/24/2003

Old October 25th 03, 08:13 PM
macnmotion

Default Sun in H-Alpha - Friday, 10/24/2003

Here's a shot I snapped through some sucker holes yesterday. Taken at
prime focus with a 2x barlow to reach focus through a Coronado SolarMax
60 on a Televue Pronto. Using a Canon D60, 1/160 second at ISO 100.
Image processed in ImagesPlus and Photoshop.

http://www.macnmotion.com/sun/sun10242003.jpg

macnmotion

Old November 2nd 03, 03:12 PM
Mike Jones

macnmotion wrote:

Here's a shot I snapped through some sucker holes yesterday. Taken at
prime focus with a 2x barlow to reach focus through a Coronado SolarMax
60 on a Televue Pronto. Using a Canon D60, 1/160 second at ISO 100.
Image processed in ImagesPlus and Photoshop.

http://www.macnmotion.com/sun/sun10242003.jpg

macnmotion

Beautiful! That's with BF10, right? Wish I had enough pennies in my penny
jar to buy one of them babies.
Mike

Old November 2nd 03, 03:42 PM
macnmotion

Thanks Mike. Yep, the BF10. The photo is a bit flat though. I took a
couple of better ones on the 30th, they're on my aurora page:

http://www.macnmotion.com/aurora2003

Enjoy. Andy