George J. Bugh's Spin Wave Technology conception of the Vasant Corporation

Old September 9th 03, 01:19 AM
Starblade Darksquall

Default George J. Bugh's Spin Wave Technology conception of the Vasant Corporation

Uncle Al wrote in message ...
Sergey Karavashkin wrote:

On the web site of the Vasant Corporation

http://www.vasantcorporation.com/

advertised here in NG, I just have read, among others, the following
thing:

Citation:
This study also concludes there is a possible link between gravity
and electromagnetism that can be exploited to generate antigravity or
electrogravity effects.
Uncitation

I looked this web page through. Frankly speaking, I have a great doubt
that one can explain gravitational phenomena.

[snip]

Gravitation (spin-2 tensor boson, maybe) and electromagnetism (spin-1
vector boson) have never been united. Kaluza-Klein treatments fail.
One posits that no treatment that does not include quantum mechanics
can succeed - but any treatment that does include quantum mechanics
must falsify General Relativity. Pookie pookie.

Well then we need a better system that can synthesize GR and QFT.

GR is false in that it assumes that the state of the system is exact
at any given point. QFT is false in that it assume a kind of
background metric to exist. So we need a new theory better than each
of these which makes neither of these assumptions.

(...Starblade Riven Darksquall...)
Old September 13th 03, 10:11 PM
Sergey Karavashkin

Uncle Al wrote in message ...
Sergey Karavashkin wrote:

[...]

First accept my congratulations, Al - you have chemically worked your
web site. Now it's not toxic for mammals? ;-)

If seriously as to boson gravitation and electromagnetism, some people
cannot answer any question to substantiate their statements. Is it
worthy for them to make so far-going conclusions, including QM or not?
As my experience prompts, the style of communication that they choose
is usual for those who are inflated of their ambitions and haven't
more weighty arguments than to ennoble the air in the room. ;-)

Kind regards,

Sergey.
Old September 21st 03, 10:39 PM
Sergey Karavashkin

(Starblade Darksquall) wrote in message . com...
Uncle Al wrote in message ...
Sergey Karavashkin wrote:

[...]

Absolutely right. But this process is more complicated than how it is
thought now. I mean, we should not try to unify GR with QFT but to
turn back to the way which the scientists went before Einstein's
Relativity led the science aside from right way. This way supposes the
following:

1) We should clear the phenomenology of gravity field without using
abstract geometrical concepts of space-time curvature.
2) We should clear the nature of EM induction and develop the
comprehensive EM field theory based on conservation theorems for
dynamic fields and describing both transverse and longitudinal EM
waves.
3) We should improve the MMX and on its basis get to know more precise
the real reduction of material bodies with respect to the aether.

This list is, of course, far from being complete, but if sequentially
solving these problems, we will very close approach the goal you
indicated - true, from basically other side and "unifying" nothing,
only getting over the existing discrepancies. It will be possible
because my list is grounded not on abstract 'thinking physics out' but
on solving specific issues that clear and improve the phenomenology of
natural phenomena. Classical wave physics will be of great help here.
Now it got a new pulse of development and is going ahead with gigantic
strides. If you are curious, please see our e-journal

http://angelfire.lycos.com/la3/selflab/cover/cover.html

to see our humble contribution to this process and make sure, my claim
is not ungrounded. ;-) From this page you can find contents of all
issues, with abstracts and links to papers.

Have a nice week,

Sergey.