[WAY OT] Hey Pat - get a load of this interesting "boat"

Old October 23rd 06, 12:53 AM posted to sci.space.history
Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)

Default Hey Pat - get a load of this interesting "boat"

"Terrell Miller" wrote in message
.. .
"Herb Schaltegger" wrote in
message .com...
On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 02:35:09 -0500, Pat Flannery wrote
(in article ):

You know, that catamaran would be just the right shape to straddle a
surfaced

attack submarine.

That was my thought too.

straddle it and do...what?

Mate!

Just wait until you see the offspring.

Way too light to grab anything larger than a DSV.
For that you need the Liparus g

--
Terrell Miller

"Just...take...the...****ing...flower...darlin g"
Terrell's dating style according to OKCupid.com

Old October 23rd 06, 01:18 AM posted to sci.space.history
OM[_1_]

On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 23:53:31 GMT, "Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)"
wrote:

Mate!

Just wait until you see the offspring.

....The Japs managed this prior to WWII. Looks like we're playing
catch-up again.

OM
--
]=====================================[
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [
Old October 24th 06, 05:45 AM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Terrell Miller wrote:

straddle it and do...what? Way too light to grab anything larger than a DSV.
For that you need the Liparus g

I assumed it would on our offload cargo of some sort. A commando team?
If it is civilian, and its owner means to set records with it, then the
giant leaf springs on the pontoons make it look like he's expecting
rough weather... but the crew cockpit doesn't look like it's designed
for storms, which makes it odd.

Pat