frosty drew

Old April 27th 15, 03:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default frosty drew

I want to go there.
Old April 27th 15, 08:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Have you been there?
Old April 28th 15, 02:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Where is everyone?
Old April 28th 15, 04:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy
spacesst[_3_]

frosty drew
By: to All on Mon Apr 27 2015 18:54:52

mo Where is everyone?

Probly looking the Sky

.... Allstate Are you in good hands?
Old April 28th 15, 05:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

No.
Old April 28th 15, 11:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Monday, April 27, 2015 at 9:20:09 PM UTC-7, TwitteringOne wrote:
No.

Is this Twitty the poet of NYC? TreBert
Old April 28th 15, 02:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Frosty Drew is an observatory in Rhode Island. Look it up. Its neat.
Old April 28th 15, 03:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

https://mobile.twitter.com/FrostyDrewOBSY
Old May 19th 15, 09:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Sunday, April 26, 2015 at 7:46:26 PM UTC-7, Twittering One wrote:
I want to go there.

Hi Twitty Mystic Conn. is very historic and I took my kids there often.Its so close to NYC I thought you had visited the place.It was there that Moby Dick was written. An old whaling town.Very rustic. AA and I missed you.So post when you feel up to it. Bert
Old May 24th 15, 07:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Sunday, April 26, 2015 at 7:46:26 PM UTC-7, Twittering One wrote:
I want to go there.

AA Sandy is a plain clothes cop.I'm old enough to be her grandfather.When Off duty she drives me around.Knows all the places.We meet at the Anaheim police station. That Chinese yesterday was so so. No lobster,or shrimp like in Boston.Egg roll was good,and pork egg foo yong. Weather here is like May in Boston Cool and cloudy. Its gloomy on the beach when there is no Sun.I hope its out for Monday I was invited to have dinner there. I give my friends a painting,and bring white and red wine (Barefoot) TreBert