Spin Creates Matter ?????

Old December 21st 06, 02:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Spin Creates Matter ?????

The electron can't be an electron if it did not spin,and its the
smallest matter particle.It also is wave. This thought just jumped in.
Is a wave that is spinning very fast in place actually an electron.? I
Than I can see the photons that make up the electrons spinning cloud
creating a vortex,and thus a spinning at 'c' vortex is the photon
structure of electrons More spinning and revolving of photons around a
nucleus the heavier the atom. You can relate a lot by using this post
to the creation of matter particle. Bert

Old December 21st 06, 06:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
The electron can't be an electron if it did not spin,and its the
smallest matter particle.It also is wave. This thought just jumped in.
Is a wave that is spinning very fast in place actually an electron.? I
Than I can see the photons that make up the electrons spinning cloud
creating a vortex,and thus a spinning at 'c' vortex is the photon
structure of electrons More spinning and revolving of photons around a
nucleus the heavier the atom. You can relate a lot by using this post
to the creation of matter particle. Bert

If spin creates matter, then why doesn't your washing machine create
matter when it goes into the "spin cycle"?

Double-A

Old December 21st 06, 08:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double-A How many spins in one second can your washer do? Now how many
spins can an electron do if its spinning at 'c'? Go figure Chances
are possibly the only object that can spin close to 'c' in the macro
realm is the equater of a black hole. Bert

Old December 21st 06, 10:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bill Sheppard

From Bert:
This thought just jumped in. Is a wave
that is spinning very fast in place actually an electron.?

Sounds like you nailed it, Bert. But phrase it thusly: "Is an electron a
wave that is spinning very fast in place?" But then you still gotta ask,
"a wave of *What*?"
oc

Old December 22nd 06, 05:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

Bill Sheppard wrote:
From Bert:
This thought just jumped in. Is a wave
that is spinning very fast in place actually an electron.?

Sounds like you nailed it, Bert. But phrase it thusly: "Is an electron a
wave that is spinning very fast in place?" But then you still gotta ask,
"a wave of *What*?"
oc

How about a probability wave in empty space?

Double-A

Old December 22nd 06, 06:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bill Sheppard

From AA:
How about a probability wave in empty
space?

Sounds like sumpin' old Pudz would really warm up to. :-) oc

Old December 22nd 06, 01:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

oc The only structure I can give a wave is photons,and virtual photons.
They are the reasons for EM force. Virtual photons for "magnetizim' and
regular photons for electricity(electron flow). It all fits oc It
has to for it is close to the heart of my "Spin is in theory" Waves in
the micro realm are not the same as waves on lake Toho. That is one of
the reasons we think QM is so weird. That is why the "two slit"
experiment becomes mind boggling. We can't comprehend one particle going
through both slits simultaneously. My years of hypothesising(thinking
about) QM gives me the answer to the two slits,and lots of other parts
of QM we do not relate to in our large macro realm. In QM Time,
actions,matter,waves spin,and even the force of gravity all have a
quantum twist. Go figure Bert

Old December 22nd 06, 01:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double-A Not sure about a probability wave in empty space. Will the
Casmir plates detect them'? Do they relate to "quantum fluctuations"?
Going with my last post I'll take a chance and say probability waves
have a structure made of virtual photons. Bert

Old December 22nd 06, 02:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bill Sheppard

From Bert:
..one of the reasons we think QM is so
weird... is the "two slit" experiment
becomes mind boggling. We can't
comprehend one particle going through
both slits simultaneously.

One thing such bilocation *does* show is that the closer you approach
the subnuclear or sub-Planck realm, the more the nonlocal nature of that
realm begins to manifest itself.

I'll take a chance and say probability
waves have a structure made of virtual
photons.

Or pixie dust maybe. :-)
oc *

Old December 22nd 06, 08:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

Bill Sheppard wrote:
From Bert:
..one of the reasons we think QM is so
weird... is the "two slit" experiment
becomes mind boggling. We can't
comprehend one particle going through
both slits simultaneously.

One thing such bilocation *does* show is that the closer you approach
the subnuclear or sub-Planck realm, the more the nonlocal nature of that
realm begins to manifest itself.

I'll take a chance and say probability
waves have a structure made of virtual
photons.

Or pixie dust maybe. :-)
oc

I think it's waves in the aether that go through both slits. That ends
the mystery.

Double-A