Moon Hoax; "The Apollo Moon Landings Special" With Scott Henderson and Marcus Allen

Old June 3rd 19, 04:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default Moon Hoax; "The Apollo Moon Landings Special" With Scott Henderson and Marcus Allen

A nice new video for the NASA Groupies to decry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GcQJxZOdos

Old June 3rd 19, 04:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

"Bast" wrote in :

A nice new video for the NASA Groupies to decry.

Moon Hoax; "The Apollo Moon Landings Special" With Scott Henderson and
Marcus Allen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GcQJxZOdos

I've got to hand it to you. That you can find some of the biggest crackpots
on the planet every week is nothing short of amazing.

Overlord of alt.****nozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
"I am not in the habit of calling anyone stupid or inferring that they
are stupid, because I'm not overly bright myself." - Raytard Murphy shows
his grasp of the blindingly obvious.
Old June 3rd 19, 08:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 03/06/2019 Ã* 05:04, Bast a écritÂ*:
A nice new video for the NASA Groupies to decry.

Moon Hoax; "The Apollo Moon Landings Special" With Scott Henderson and
Marcus Allen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GcQJxZOdos

**** off!!
It's a pile of rotten crap of ****!!
We have to exterminate the morons!!

Old June 3rd 19, 03:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message ...

A nice new video for the NASA Groupies to decry.

Moon Hoax; "The Apollo Moon Landings Special" With Scott Henderson and
Marcus Allen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GcQJxZOdos

*** Bast, I want to see your 9/11 "Insider Job" clip, where Bush and Cheney
sneak up the Twin Towers and tear out the upper floor walls, so that they
can use their cutting torches to weaken the steel structures, then haul off
the debris and finally restore the walls, without anyone noticing them.
Ditto for that third building. And I am talking about the George Bush who
is portrayed by you Lefty Loons as too dumb to walk and chew gum at the same
time, but who was entrusted by the Government to fly a multi million dollar
military jet. Perhaps his daddy bought the jet license, but you can't buy
the flying skills, you douche.

Old June 3rd 19, 06:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

A nice new video for the NASA Groupies to decry.

Moon Hoax; "The Apollo Moon Landings Special" With Scott Henderson and
Marcus Allen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GcQJxZOdos

*** Bast, I want to see your 9/11 "Insider Job" clip, where Bush and
Cheney sneak up the Twin Towers and tear out the upper floor walls, so
that they can use their cutting torches to weaken the steel structures,
then haul off the debris and finally restore the walls, without anyone
noticing them. Ditto for that third building. And I am talking about
the George Bush who is portrayed by you Lefty Loons as too dumb to walk
and chew gum at the same time, but who was entrusted by the Government
to fly a multi million dollar military jet. Perhaps his daddy bought
the jet license, but you can't buy the flying skills, you douche.

NICE DEFLECTION JOB there, pellosi lover.
My post had no mention of 9/11 at all,....COMPLETELY ABOUT NASA'S LIES.

And your response goes all over the map dealing with EVERYTHING ELSE, other
than Nasa or Apollo.

You really do deserve to live in California, with the rest of the people who
can't speak or read ENGLISH.
Do you even know who the current president is ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzu5GdMHsNE

Old June 3rd 19, 06:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Sylvain wrote:
Le 03/06/2019 à 05:04, Bast a écrit :
A nice new video for the NASA Groupies to decry.

Moon Hoax; "The Apollo Moon Landings Special" With Scott Henderson and
Marcus Allen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GcQJxZOdos

**** off!!
It's a pile of rotten crap of ****!!
We have to exterminate the morons!!

AWWW, you don't have to hold back and be all P.C.
Tell us all what you REALLY THINK

Old June 3rd 19, 06:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
"Bast" wrote in
:

A nice new video for the NASA Groupies to decry.

Moon Hoax; "The Apollo Moon Landings Special" With Scott Henderson and
Marcus Allen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GcQJxZOdos

I've got to hand it to you. That you can find some of the biggest
crackpots on the planet every week is nothing short of amazing.

Aww, it's not so hard to find all the crackpots on the internet
I just post about FAKE APOLLO, and they all find me, and respond.

.....Lets see how many more crackpots I can snag,.....3 so far.

Old June 3rd 19, 07:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 03/06/2019 Ã* 19:42, Bast a écritÂ*:

AWWW, you don't have to hold back and be all P.C.
Tell us all what you REALLY THINK

I think like Buzz i.e., a whop across the ugly mug!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF_OeMkSAmg

Never argue with the idiots, they drag you down to their level and you
beat you with their experience
Old June 3rd 19, 08:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Me

On 6/3/2019 1:40 PM, Bast wrote:
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

[...]

Why are you Communists so obsessed with pushing some worn out conspiracy
that the moon landings were faked?
Old June 3rd 19, 09:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Me" wrote in message ...

On 6/3/2019 1:40 PM, Bast wrote:
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

[...]

*** I am not, doofus ... there are too many pictures taken by Japanese and
Chinese Moon orbiter probes that clearly show the dual tracks of the Lunar
Rovers (plural) and one even shows the abandoned rover. Secondly, and the
most compelling evidence, is the radar reflector plate, which too several
hours of tweaking to get it lined up with the radar signal emitting station
here on Earth. The signal is used to measure the exact distance of the Moon
from Earth and to measure how fast it recedes from Earth. Keep in mind,
Bast is a femme and as such suffers from the handicap of operating with only
half a brain to begin with, which is further compromised by her chromosome
mixup, making her a raging Lezzbo ...
'nuff said.