US Sets No Drought Record

Old May 18th 19, 08:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default US Sets No Drought Record

https://www.thegwpf.com/usa-sets-new-no-drought-record/

I am sure that the likes of Palsing, Bill Nye and Al "massage with happy
ending" Gore can explain how that is directly tied to man made Global
Warming.
Let the talking bobble heads begin to prattle their utter nonsense !!!

Old May 18th 19, 08:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Saturday, May 18, 2019 at 2:30:16 PM UTC-5, Hägar wrote:

I am sure that the likes of Palsing, Bill Nye and Al "massage with happy
ending" Gore can explain how that is directly tied to man made Global
Warming.
Let the talking bobble heads begin to prattle their utter nonsense !!!

Earth always was a watery world.
Old May 18th 19, 09:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, May 18, 2019 at 12:30:16 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
https://www.thegwpf.com/usa-sets-new-no-drought-record/

I am sure that the likes of Palsing, Bill Nye and Al "massage with happy
ending" Gore can explain how that is directly tied to man made Global
Warming.
Let the talking bobble heads begin to prattle their utter nonsense !!!

Global warming gave me the "Heavy Air Theory" It predicts rain.This year it will be the wettest in Calif History as well as Fl.My barrel sail boats I will call the little Arks.Children and dogs first.Bert
Old May 19th 19, 12:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

On Saturday, May 18, 2019 at 12:30:16 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
https://www.thegwpf.com/usa-sets-new-no-drought-record/

I am sure that the likes of Palsing, Bill Nye and Al "massage with happy
ending" Gore can explain how that is directly tied to man made Global
Warming.
Let the talking bobble heads begin to prattle their utter nonsense !!!

Global warming gave me the "Heavy Air Theory" It predicts rain.This year
it will be the wettest in Calif History as well as Fl.My barrel sail boats I
will call the little Arks.Children and dogs first.Bert

*** So, BirdBrain, which part of the air is the heavy part ???

Old May 19th 19, 09:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, May 18, 2019 at 1:08:37 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, May 18, 2019 at 12:30:16 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
https://www.thegwpf.com/usa-sets-new-no-drought-record/

I am sure that the likes of Palsing, Bill Nye and Al "massage with happy
ending" Gore can explain how that is directly tied to man made Global
Warming.
Let the talking bobble heads begin to prattle their utter nonsense !!!

Global warming gave me the "Heavy Air Theory" It predicts rain.This year it will be the wettest in Calif History as well as Fl.My barrel sail boats I will call the little Arks.Children and dogs first.Bert

Rained Sat.and Sun. Very cool.Heavy jacket needed.Sun came out an hour ago.
Bert
Old May 19th 19, 09:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, May 18, 2019 at 4:58:12 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

On Saturday, May 18, 2019 at 12:30:16 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
https://www.thegwpf.com/usa-sets-new-no-drought-record/

I am sure that the likes of Palsing, Bill Nye and Al "massage with happy
ending" Gore can explain how that is directly tied to man made Global
Warming.
Let the talking bobble heads begin to prattle their utter nonsense !!!

Global warming gave me the "Heavy Air Theory" It predicts rain.This year
it will be the wettest in Calif History as well as Fl.My barrel sail boats I
will call the little Arks.Children and dogs first.Bert

*** So, BirdBrain, which part of the air is the heavy part ???

The bottom part.Bert
Old May 20th 19, 08:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, May 19, 2019 at 1:55:35 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, May 18, 2019 at 4:58:12 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

On Saturday, May 18, 2019 at 12:30:16 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
https://www.thegwpf.com/usa-sets-new-no-drought-record/

I am sure that the likes of Palsing, Bill Nye and Al "massage with happy
ending" Gore can explain how that is directly tied to man made Global
Warming.
Let the talking bobble heads begin to prattle their utter nonsense !!!

Global warming gave me the "Heavy Air Theory" It predicts rain.This year
it will be the wettest in Calif History as well as Fl.My barrel sail boats I
will call the little Arks.Children and dogs first.Bert

*** So, BirdBrain, which part of the air is the heavy part ???

The bottom part.Bert

My theory predicts bad 5 storms all this week.Texas #1 Kentucky,and Oklahoma #2.Denver heavy rain and hail.Bert