CO2 rate movie

Old May 19th 19, 04:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default CO2 rate movie

"Sylvain" wrote in message ...

Le 18/05/2019 Ã* 02:06, Hägar a écrit :

"Sylvain" wrote in message ...

Le 16/05/2019 Ã* 23:11, Hägar a écrit :

*** We should place "Stupidity Sensors" all over the world, particularly
over France, from whence a good part of said stupidity seems to emanate.

It is true, French are not very intelligent, that's for sure, even the
French recognize it. It's an indisputable fact. In France everywhere we
see a lot of totaly moronic things. So the whole French economy is based
only on the physical strenght and not with mind because to think isn't
possible, the french are very simplistic dumbs

But the Americans aren't very intelligent too and even the Americans are
even less intelligent than the French

Therefore if the french aren't smart and that the Americans are even
less smart so the Americans are absolutelly not smart. In the USA,
everywhere we see far more stupid things than in France

Belgians are not intelligent too. Hence the fact that the French
stupidly laugh out loud and mocking when they see the belgians because
the Belgians are not intelligent. Even though the French are much less
intelligent than the Belgians

Therefore if the Americans are less intelligent than the French, the
French much less intelligent than the belgians and than the Belgians are
not intelligent. So the Americans are absolutely not smart, the worst
that everybody. The proof, Americans eat Mac Donalds, drink Coca Cola,
listen to Britney Spears and vote Trump

*** And the French open their borders to every Muslim asshole from the Mid
East and North Africa, with the expected mayhem and total disregard for
the law. Marseilles is already a Muslim city and the rest of you idiotic
Frogs will soon be praying to Mecca 5 times a day. and You call us stupid
... you're a delusional twerp, mon ami ...

And how do you to do otherwise??

We are obliged to open our borders!!!

I bet that you have never been in an arab country. They are starving,
it's dirty, the houses are broken rotten never repaired, there are many
thieves, the cars are rotten, nobody work, there are diseases, no care.
We are therefore obliged to tell them to come in France. In France we
give them money, food, social welfare, a house, a car. It is our
responsability. Once in France they steal but it's not their fault they
did't learn it and they are poor. They try to seduce the girls by runing
chasing them and trying to touch their pussies and breasts like Trump
"Grab them by the pussy"

There are the Marocco, the Algeria, the Tunisia, Nigeria, Libya, Egypt,
Iran, Iraq, Turkey, all Africa..... it's amazing, but there are Nazi
ultra racist Frenchs who oppose saving these peoples!!!! I hope that in
US you are not racist, you should welcome in US all the poor arabs and
to give them money, a house, a car, a free health insurance.......

*** The reason that the Arabs (read Muslims) are so poor is that they are
not mentally capable to look out for themselves, because of their strict
religious beliefs, which promote infighting and hatred towards other
religions, when you have nothing better to do with your life than pray
towards Mecca 5 times a day, rather than work an honest eight hour day, then
you and only you are responsible for the dismal state you find yourself in.
We have nothing against immigrants, but here are the rules:
1) You must speak English, fluently.
2) You must have a marketable skill that allows to to be independent.
3) You must have a clean criminal and clean bill of health.
4) You must assimilate into American society (i.e. no head covering or
strange clothing)
5) You will NOT be eligible for Federal Assistance until after you have
paid taxes for 5 years.

Then you are welcome. If you just want to come here because your home
country sucks, then the answer is no. One only needs to look at France,
where the poor Muslims were welcome with open arms, just to create new
********s just like the ones they just left. Go ahead, take them all in
Sylvain ... another 10 years and you Frogs will be in the minority and you
do know what the Muslims do to Christians ....

Old May 19th 19, 07:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 19/05/2019 Ã* 17:51, Hägar a écritÂ*:

Then you are welcome.Â* If you just want to come here because your home
country sucks, then the answer is no.Â* One only needs to look at France,
where the poor Muslims were welcome with open arms, just to create new
********s just like the ones they just left.Â* Go ahead, take them all in
Sylvain ... another 10 years and you Frogs will be in the minority and
you do know what the Muslims do to Christians ....

In USA it's the same. The black people breed faster than the white
people soon the USA will be the Africa. Already the Louisiana is the
Africa, for me the Louisiana is more the Africa than the USA

The migrants toward US from Africa are more important than the migrants
toward France immigration from Maghreb

Old May 19th 19, 10:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Sylvain" wrote in message ...

Le 19/05/2019 Ã* 17:51, Hägar a écrit :

Then you are welcome. If you just want to come here because your home
country sucks, then the answer is no. One only needs to look at France,
where the poor Muslims were welcome with open arms, just to create new
********s just like the ones they just left. Go ahead, take them all in
Sylvain ... another 10 years and you Frogs will be in the minority and you
do know what the Muslims do to Christians ....

In USA it's the same. The black people breed faster than the white
people soon the USA will be the Africa. Already the Louisiana is the
Africa, for me the Louisiana is more the Africa than the USA

The migrants toward US from Africa are more important than the migrants
toward France immigration from Maghreb

*** By far the great majority of black people in the US were brought here by
us some 300 years ago as slaves. In 1863 slavery was officially outlawed.
Most blacks are doing quite well here. They do, however, prefer warmer
climates and therefore you will find a disproportionate black / white ratio
in the Souther US as compared to the rest of the country. The crime rate
among blacks is higher than among whites, but not anywhere near what it is
in France. Yes, they do have more children that white couples, but that is
because most white households require both parents to be in the workforce to
afford paying the taxes that are required to allow the black folks to sit at
home on their fat asses and as a consequence procreate like jack rabbits.
The recent "migrants" from Africa, which gain entry as refugees or as asylum
seekers are just the cream of the African hoodlum crop and they gather in
their own little enclaves and try to resurrect the ******** country they
just left over here. Of course our Democrat party supports all of that, as
long as they vote for them (illegally, of course).
So no, we are not being overrun by black trash like France is.
Nice try, Sylvain, but no cigar.

Old May 19th 19, 11:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 19/05/2019 Ã* 23:05, Hägar a écritÂ*:

*** By far the great majority of black people in the US were brought
here by us some 300 years ago as slaves.Â* In 1863 slavery was officially
outlawed. Most blacks are doing quite well here.Â* They do, however,
prefer warmer climates and therefore you will find a disproportionate
black / white ratio in the Souther US as compared to the rest of the
country.Â* The crime rate among blacks is higher than among whites, but
not anywhere near what it is in France.Â* Yes, they do have more children
that white couples, but that is because most white households require
both parents to be in the workforce to afford paying the taxes that are
required to allow the black folks to sit at home on their fat asses and
as a consequence procreate like jack rabbits.
The recent "migrants" from Africa, which gain entry as refugees or as
asylum seekers are just the cream of the African hoodlum crop and they
gather in their own little enclaves and try to resurrect the ********
country they just left over here.Â* Of course our Democrat party supports
all of that, as long as they vote for them (illegally, of course).
So no, we are not being overrun by black trash like France is.
Nice try, Sylvain, but no cigar.

Arizona is south and yet there not many blacks and in Bronx New York
there are many blacks

And why in 1863 didn't you all throw them back toward Africa?

All occidental peoples don't want black and arabic immigration, yet the
governments make to come in massive immigration in oder to do to crush
down the occident, so that the whole Earth become only blacks and arabs

Old May 20th 19, 12:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Sylvain" wrote in message ...

Le 19/05/2019 Ã* 23:05, Hägar a écrit :

snip insane Sylvain drivel

The recent "migrants" from Africa, which gain entry as refugees or as
asylum seekers are just the cream of the African hoodlum crop and they
gather in their own little enclaves and try to resurrect the ********
country they just left over here. Of course our Democrat party supports
all of that, as long as they vote for them (illegally, of course).
So no, we are not being overrun by black trash like France is.
Nice try, Sylvain, but no cigar.

Arizona is south and yet there not many blacks and in Bronx New York
there are many blacks

*** Arizona gets cold in the winter. The Bronx was a haven for escaped
southern slaves and they just stayed and multiplied.

And why in 1863 didn't you all throw them back toward Africa?

*** We were morally obligated to keep them, since we brought them here. I
am sure that, if given a choice, all of the blacks would have preferred to
remain in Africa.

All occidental peoples don't want black and arabic immigration, yet the
governments make to come in massive immigration in oder to do to crush
down the occident, so that the whole Earth become only blacks and arabs

*** We don't hold any animosity towards legal immigrants of any skin color,
as long as they can speak English fluently, have some kind of marketable and
self supporting skills and will assimilate by becoming Americans in spirit
and deed.

Old May 20th 19, 08:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 20/05/2019 Ã* 01:33, Hägar a écritÂ*:

*** We don't hold any animosity towards legal immigrants of any skin
color, as long as they can speak English fluently, have some kind of
marketable and self supporting skills and will assimilate by becoming
Americans in spirit and deed.

The singer Madonna, She had a arab french boyfriend from the rotten
Lyon's suburb

The Guy should be full of oneself and
to thinks the sun shines out of his arse'ole!!!!!!

It's astronomical forum and yet we speak about immigration. It's the
proof, that it has a problem

In France if you look arabs because they are arabes, you could tigger a
fight. what ****ing of ****!!!