CO2 rate movie

Old May 12th 19, 08:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Default CO2 rate movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ0o2E4d8Ts

How they make this movie?

We should cover all the earth of CO2 sensors to make this movie

Thanks
Old May 14th 19, 06:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Sylvain wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ0o2E4d8Ts

How they make this movie?

We should cover all the earth of CO2 sensors to make this movie

Thanks

I'm far more worried about the Dihydrogen Monoxide, I keep finding in my
drinking water.
When are the Democrats and the UN going to do something about that ?

Old May 15th 19, 08:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 14/05/2019 Ã* 19:44, Bast a écritÂ*:

I'm far more worried about the Dihydrogen Monoxide, I keep finding in my
drinking water.
When are the Democrats and the UN going to do something about that ?

**** Off!!
I know some persons who never drink Dihydrogen Monoxide, but only drink
methylcarbinol
their face is red their muzzle stink and we don't understand when they
talk

Old May 15th 19, 10:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Sylvain" wrote in message ...

Le 14/05/2019 Ã* 19:44, Bast a écrit :

I'm far more worried about the Dihydrogen Monoxide, I keep finding in my
drinking water.
When are the Democrats and the UN going to do something about that ?

**** Off!!
I know some persons who never drink Dihydrogen Monoxide, but only drink
methylcarbinol
their face is red their muzzle stink and we don't understand when they
talk

*** Sort of like you when you babble your nonsense ...

Old May 16th 19, 10:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Sylvain" wrote in message ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ0o2E4d8Ts

How they make this movie?

We should cover all the earth of CO2 sensors to make this movie

Thanks

*** We should place "Stupidity Sensors" all over the world, particularly
over France, from whence a good part of said stupidity seems to emanate.

Old May 17th 19, 06:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 16/05/2019 Ã* 23:11, Hägar a écritÂ*:

*** We should place "Stupidity Sensors" all over the world, particularly
over France, from whence a good part of said stupidity seems to emanate.

It is true, French are not very intelligent, that's for sure, even the
French recognize it. It's an indisputable fact. In France everywhere we
see a lot of totaly moronic things. So the whole French economy is based
only on the physical strenght and not with mind because to think isn't
possible, the french are very simplistic dumbs

But the Americans aren't very intelligent too and even the Americans are
even less intelligent than the French

Therefore if the french aren't smart and that the Americans are even
less smart so the Americans are absolutelly not smart. In the USA,
everywhere we see far more stupid things than in France

Belgians are not intelligent too. Hence the fact that the French
stupidly laugh out loud and mocking when they see the belgians because
the Belgians are not intelligent. Even though the French are much less
intelligent than the Belgians

Therefore if the Americans are less intelligent than the French, the
French much less intelligent than the belgians and than the Belgians are
not intelligent. So the Americans are absolutely not smart, the worst
that everybody. The proof, Americans eat Mac Donalds, drink Coca Cola,
listen to Britney Spears and vote Trump

Old May 18th 19, 01:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Sylvain" wrote in message ...

[...]

*** And the French open their borders to every Muslim asshole from the Mid
East and North Africa, with the expected mayhem and total disregard for the
law. Marseilles is already a Muslim city and the rest of you idiotic Frogs
will soon be praying to Mecca 5 times a day. and You call us stupid ...
you're a delusional twerp, mon ami ...

Old May 18th 19, 03:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Sylvain wrote:
Le 14/05/2019 à 19:44, Bast a écrit :

I'm far more worried about the Dihydrogen Monoxide, I keep finding in
my drinking water.
When are the Democrats and the UN going to do something about that ?

**** Off!!
I know some persons who never drink Dihydrogen Monoxide, but only drink
methylcarbinol
their face is red their muzzle stink and we don't understand when they
talk

You know Nancy Pelosi ???
Is it just a rumor that she keeps all the 10 year old guatamalan illegal
refugees locked up in her basement making pizzas ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJhO1x6ov4A

Old May 18th 19, 08:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message ...

Sylvain wrote:
Le 14/05/2019 à 19:44, Bast a écrit :

I'm far more worried about the Dihydrogen Monoxide, I keep finding in
my drinking water.
When are the Democrats and the UN going to do something about that ?

**** Off!!
I know some persons who never drink Dihydrogen Monoxide, but only drink
methylcarbinol
their face is red their muzzle stink and we don't understand when they
talk

You know Nancy Pelosi ???
Is it just a rumor that she keeps all the 10 year old guatamalan illegal
refugees locked up in her basement making pizzas ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJhO1x6ov4A

*** Bast, that was sooooo bad, it wasn't even funny ....

Old May 19th 19, 04:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 18/05/2019 Ã* 02:06, Hägar a écritÂ*:

"Sylvain"Â* wrote in message ...

Le 16/05/2019 Ã* 23:11, Hägar a écrit :

*** We should place "Stupidity Sensors" all over the world,
particularly over France, from whence a good part of said stupidity
seems to emanate.

It is true, French are not very intelligent, that's for sure, even the
French recognize it. It's an indisputable fact. In France everywhereÂ* we
see a lot of totaly moronic things. So the whole French economy is based
only on the physical strenght and not with mind because to think isn't
possible, the french are very simplistic dumbs

But the Americans aren't very intelligent too and even the Americans are
even less intelligent than the French

Therefore if the french aren't smartÂ* and that the Americans are even
less smart so the Americans areÂ* absolutelly not smart. In the USA,
everywhere we see far more stupid things than in France

Belgians are not intelligent too. Hence the fact that the French
stupidly laugh out loud and mockingÂ* when they see the belgians because
the Belgians are not intelligent. Even though the French are much less
intelligent than the Belgians

Therefore if the Americans are less intelligent than the French,Â* the
French much less intelligent than the belgians and than the Belgians are
not intelligent. So the Americans are absolutely not smart, the worst
that everybody. The proof, Americans eat Mac Donalds, drink Coca Cola,
listen to Britney Spears and vote Trump

*** And the French open their borders to every Muslim asshole from the
Mid East and North Africa, with the expected mayhem and total disregard
for the law.Â* Marseilles is already a Muslim city and the rest of you
idiotic Frogs will soon be praying to Mecca 5 times a day.Â* and You call
us stupid ... you're a delusional twerp, mon ami ...

And how do you to do otherwise??

We are obliged to open our borders!!!

I bet that you have never been in an arab country. They are starving,
it's dirty, the houses are broken rotten never repaired, there are many
thieves, the cars are rotten, nobody work, there are diseases, no care.
We are therefore obliged to tell them to come in France. In France we
give them money, food, social welfare, a house, a car. It is our
responsability. Once in France they steal but it's not their fault they
did't learn it and they are poor. They try to seduce the girls by runing
chasing them and trying to touch their pussies and breasts like Trump
"Grab them by the pussy"

There are the Marocco, the Algeria, the Tunisia, Nigeria, Libya, Egypt,
Iran, Iraq, Turkey, all Africa..... it's amazing, but there are Nazi
ultra racist Frenchs who oppose saving these peoples!!!! I hope that in
US you are not racist, you should welcome in US all the poor arabs and
to give them money, a house, a car, a free health insurance.......