Jerry Lewis,S,Temple + all My Stars are Died

Old April 26th 19, 10:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Jerry Lewis,S,Temple + all My Stars are Died

So sad So true.91 is a bad year to go through.Body parts getting fatty,and getting to big.All those years with neutrinos going through our cells.All those microbes as well.Our brains get the best,but die like all.Bert
Old April 26th 19, 11:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, April 26, 2019 at 2:04:03 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
So sad So true.91 is a bad year to go through.Body parts getting fatty,and getting to big.All those years with neutrinos going through our cells.All those microbes as well.Our brains get the best,but die like all.Bert

I'm only 70, and yet I notice that so many of the people I remember from my earlier life are already gone!

Double-A

Old April 27th 19, 02:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Whisper[_2_]

On 27/04/2019 8:28 am, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, April 26, 2019 at 2:04:03 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
So sad So true.91 is a bad year to go through.Body parts getting fatty,and getting to big.All those years with neutrinos going through our cells.All those microbes as well.Our brains get the best,but die like all.Bert

I'm only 70, and yet I notice that so many of the people I remember from my earlier life are already gone!

Double-A

70 seems to be the 'point of no return'?

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-47331544

---
https://www.avg.com

Old April 27th 19, 11:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 26/04/2019 Ã* 23:04, Herbert Glazier a écritÂ*:
So sad So true.91 is a bad year to go through.Body parts getting fatty,and getting to big.All those years with neutrinos going through our cells.All those microbes as well.Our brains get the best,but die like all.Bert

Jerry Lewis is an actor who mainly played roles of persons with
intellectual disabilities

It shows well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cquo5UhCf8k
Old April 27th 19, 07:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, April 26, 2019 at 3:28:28 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, April 26, 2019 at 2:04:03 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
So sad So true.91 is a bad year to go through.Body parts getting fatty,and getting to big.All those years with neutrinos going through our cells.All those microbes as well.Our brains get the best,but die like all.Bert

I'm only 70, and yet I notice that so many of the people I remember from my earlier life are already gone!

Double-A

AA your just a kid.You have 21 years to go to catch up to me.Weather here cool and overcast.Will go to the library at 4 that;s when the center closes on Sat.Bert
Old April 28th 19, 04:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Double-A wrote:
On Friday, April 26, 2019 at 2:04:03 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
So sad So true.91 is a bad year to go through.Body parts getting
fatty,and getting to big.All those years with neutrinos going through
our cells.All those microbes as well.Our brains get the best,but die
like all.Bert

I'm only 70, and yet I notice that so many of the people I remember
from my earlier life are already gone!

Double-A

At 35 I was already losing friends my age.
........Life Sucks, .....Then You Die.

Old April 28th 19, 09:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, April 28, 2019 at 8:24:42 AM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
Double-A wrote:
On Friday, April 26, 2019 at 2:04:03 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
So sad So true.91 is a bad year to go through.Body parts getting
fatty,and getting to big.All those years with neutrinos going through
our cells.All those microbes as well.Our brains get the best,but die
like all.Bert

I'm only 70, and yet I notice that so many of the people I remember
from my earlier life are already gone!

Double-A

At 35 I was already losing friends my age.
.......Life Sucks, .....Then You Die.

I usually try to stay away from expressions like that. Those people I knew who seemed to like them, long ago checked out! Just saying!

Double-A

Old May 17th 19, 10:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Double-A wrote:
On Friday, April 26, 2019 at 2:04:03 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
So sad So true.91 is a bad year to go through.Body parts getting
fatty,and getting to big.All those years with neutrinos going through
our cells.All those microbes as well.Our brains get the best,but die
like all.Bert

I'm only 70, and yet I notice that so many of the people I remember
from my earlier life are already gone!

Double-A

At 35 I was already losing friends my age.
.......Life Sucks, .....Then You Die.

I usually try to stay away from expressions like that. Those people I knew who seemed to like them, long ago checked out! Just saying!

Double-A

Thinking of not driving when I'm 92(7 more months.) 74 years is enough.DMV will be happy.Bert
Old May 18th 19, 09:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Double-A wrote:
On Friday, April 26, 2019 at 2:04:03 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
So sad So true.91 is a bad year to go through.Body parts getting
fatty,and getting to big.All those years with neutrinos going through
our cells.All those microbes as well.Our brains get the best,but die
like all.Bert

I'm only 70, and yet I notice that so many of the people I remember
from my earlier life are already gone!

Double-A

At 35 I was already losing friends my age.
.......Life Sucks, .....Then You Die.

I usually try to stay away from expressions like that. Those people I knew who seemed to like them, long ago checked out! Just saying!

Double-A

Thinking of not driving when I'm 92(7 more months.) 74 years is enough.DMV will be happy.Bert

Not driving is saving me lots of money. But I miss the freedom. If I get the money, I will be back behind the wheel.

Double-A

Old May 18th 19, 11:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Double-Asshole" , alias
Abner Afterduft ( = Yiddish for Asshole Aroma), aka
AA is the stupid "Alcoholic-Addict", who is now barely
intelligible as Abner's lobotomy **have have** been
effective, as is seen in how Double-Asshole cranked
himself in his alcoholic condition"

snicker-chuckle-chortle- ROTFLMAO

PS:
Yo, AA, you apparently like to see that YOUR
Alcohol soaked Dossier is reposted. Do you?