Spin creates Wobble,and Wobble Creates Waves

Old July 17th 13, 11:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Kevin Barry

Default Spin creates Wobble,and Wobble Creates Waves

On Friday, July 5, 2013 11:09:36 AM UTC-5, G=EMC^2 wrote:
That is profound thinking when you picture the quantum real. O Ya I'am clever. TreBert

Spin creates wobble and wobble creates waves but spin is analogous to line symmetry... Fractals ride on waves so what about flux? The flux across line symmetry moves at a constant rate... I'm would be ahead of you since now spin can be turned sideways but why would any of this intrigue me? (yawn)
Old July 18th 13, 02:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Wednesday, July 17, 2013 12:01:14 PM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:
On Wednesday, July 17, 2013 8:38:12 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2 wrote:

On Wednesday, July 17, 2013 11:37:16 AM UTC-4, G=EMC^2 wrote:

On Tuesday, July 16, 2013 11:35:34 AM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:

On Friday, July 5, 2013 9:09:36 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2 wrote:

That is profound thinking when you picture the quantum real. O Ya I'am clever. TreBert

Perhaps those quantum photon wavy particles are spinners.

Do phonons or ELF radio waves below 20 khz have quantum particles?

Do those pesky gravitons have waves of quantum particles?

How much dark matter(aka aether) is within or associated with a given atom?

Sorry about all the questions, but it certainly would be good to know.

Easy questions once you know my spin is in theory. The answer to all is "YES" All Particales spin. All PARTICLES ARE OUT OF ROUND AND THAT GIVES THEM WOBBLE THAT CREATES WAVES Get the picture TreBert

Do quarks vibrate or spin?

What makes a quark?

Old July 18th 13, 06:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Thursday, July 18, 2013 9:39:46 AM UTC-4, G=EMC^2 wrote:
On Wednesday, July 17, 2013 12:01:14 PM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:

On Wednesday, July 17, 2013 8:38:12 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2 wrote:

Quaks are made by splitting a charge in 3 parts That is a kicker TreBert

Old July 19th 13, 12:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Kevin Barry

On Thursday, July 18, 2013 12:30:45 PM UTC-5, G=EMC^2 wrote:
On Thursday, July 18, 2013 9:39:46 AM UTC-4, G=EMC^2 wrote:

On Wednesday, July 17, 2013 12:01:14 PM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:

On Wednesday, July 17, 2013 8:38:12 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2 wrote:

On Wednesday, July 17, 2013 11:37:16 AM UTC-4, G=EMC^2 wrote:

Quaks are made by splitting a charge in 3 parts That is a kicker TreBert

What makes a quark?

Does it bother anyone that the rationale behind quarks is the claim that there has to be a parallel between the periodic table and subatomic particles? Subatomic particles are periodic and therefore quarks exist is that space? I personally fail to see the point being made. If it was altogether clear that subatomic particles are periodic to all concerned, then why weren't spiral structures discovered long ago?
Old July 19th 13, 01:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Why are quarks acting/reacting as though they are intelligent?
Old July 19th 13, 01:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Friday, July 5, 2013 9:09:36 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2 wrote:
That is profound thinking when you picture the quantum real. O Ya I'am clever. TreBert

Why are atoms as well as photons and quarks all acting/reacting as though they are intelligent?
Old July 19th 13, 03:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

That is profound thinking when you picture the quantum real. O Ya I'am clever. TreBert Best to keep in mind its spin that gives reality to vibrating strings which is the heart of "string Theory" TreBert

Old July 25th 13, 04:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Friday, July 5, 2013 12:09:36 PM UTC-4, G=EMC^2 wrote:
That is profound thinking when you picture the quantum real. O Ya I'am clever. TreBert

If there were perfect spheres there could be no universes.Wobble is the #1 energy . TreBert
Old July 25th 13, 06:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Friday, July 5, 2013 12:09:36 PM UTC-4, G=EMC^2 wrote:
That is profound thinking when you picture the quantum real. O Ya I'am clever. TreBert

Must add all stuff curves. No straight line. All stuff wobbles and that goes for black holes. TreBert
Old July 26th 13, 02:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Friday, July 5, 2013 12:09:36 PM UTC-4, G=EMC^2 wrote:
That is profound thinking when you picture the quantum real. O Ya I'am clever. TreBert

I am working on how aether in the QM realm is different than aether in the macro realm. Will post some interesting stuff. Like Feynman sais "tiny stuff is a lot different than big stuff" O ya I'm clever TreBert