Anaheim is Stuck in Heavy Cold Rainy Air

Old May 23rd 19, 01:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Anaheim is Stuck in Heavy Cold Rainy Air

All this Spring.Its 67 and just stopped raining .It will be 53 at 3am. Beach business must be way in the red.Even my sailboat I leave under my bed. There is global warming,but not here. I worry about the beach girls who spent big $$$$ on bikini's and worse my not watching them.Brt
Old May 23rd 19, 05:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, May 22, 2019 at 5:53:58 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
All this Spring.Its 67 and just stopped raining .It will be 53 at 3am. Beach business must be way in the red.Even my sailboat I leave under my bed. There is global warming,but not here. I worry about the beach girls who spent big $$$$ on bikini's and worse my not watching them.Brt

Rain am and starting to be just cloudy now 64.and 50 when sleeping.Wind 14mph.Good day to sail in a wet suit.Good day to stay in bed.Bert
Old May 23rd 19, 09:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

All this Spring.Its 67 and just stopped raining .It will be 53 at 3am. Beach
business must be way in the red.Even my sailboat I leave under my bed. There
is global warming,but not here. I worry about the beach girls who spent big
$$$$ on bikini's and worse my not watching them.Brt

*** So that's the extent of your sex life ... watching bikini clad lasses at
the beach and spanking Frank ...

Old May 24th 19, 11:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, May 23, 2019 at 9:54:19 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, May 22, 2019 at 5:53:58 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
All this Spring.Its 67 and just stopped raining .It will be 53 at 3am. Beach business must be way in the red.Even my sailboat I leave under my bed.. There is global warming,but not here. I worry about the beach girls who spent big $$$$ on bikini's and worse my not watching them.Brt

Rain am and starting to be just cloudy now 64.and 50 when sleeping.Wind 14mph.Good day to sail in a wet suit.Good day to stay in bed.Bert

H73 L55 Still not warm to go to the beach.Nor take an indoor outdoor shower.With my luck Huntington Beach will have girls wearing Tights or sweat suits.Bert