mass is light.

Old June 17th 06, 02:11 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa

Default Electrons are Either "Outward Reflectors" or "Inward Channels"

Jan Panteltje ) wrote:
: On a sunny day (Fri, 16 Jun 2006 18:26:05 +0000 (UTC)) it happened
: (Eric Chomko) wrote in
: :

: Rand Simberg ) wrote:
: : On Thu, 15 Jun 2006 20:14:14 +0000 (UTC), in a place far, far away,
: :
(Eric Chomko) made the phosphor on my
: : monitor glow in such a way as to indicate that:
:
: : : Not that he deserved to be shot, but that was one of the most moronic
: : : songs ever written by anyone, ever.
: :
: : Why do you say that? It was a poem put to music.
:
: : It's a brainless and transnationalistic collectivist poem set to
: : music, that many think is somehow deep thought and a useful guiding
: : philosophy to governance.
:
: Okay. How many copies did it sell? Gold? Platinum?
:
: : Dylan has done it many times.
:
: : laughing
:
: : Do you mean Bob Dylan? Can you cite a singe one?
:
: Brownsville Girl. Hell that song runs on almost like a short story...

: Hey I had at one point (maybe still have) most of Dylan's records.
: He actually also wrote 'like a rolling stone', something a specific
: group took as name, Mr tambourine man, many more.
: The times they are changing...

Look, I love Dylan, I saw him 20 years ago with Tom Petty in DC. Dylan
gave our group (parking lot attendents @ RFK as we were harrased by his
roadies) a nice tribute after the song, "Knocking on Heaven's Door" (one
of my favorites. No, Dylan and I are just fine...

: But some time ago I did see / hear recent stuff looked pretty much
: braindead to me.

We all get older...

: 'New Morning' I liked best.

I liked the "Knocked Out Loaded" myself...

Eric
Old June 17th 06, 02:16 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa

On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 01:02:39 +0000 (UTC), in a place far, far away,
(Eric Chomko) made the phosphor on my

Rand Simberg ) wrote:
: On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 18:26:05 +0000 (UTC), in a place far, far away,
:

: Rand Simberg ) wrote:
: : On Thu, 15 Jun 2006 20:14:14 +0000 (UTC), in a place far, far away,
: :
(Eric Chomko) made the phosphor on my
: : monitor glow in such a way as to indicate that:
:
: : : Not that he deserved to be shot, but that was one of the most moronic
: : : songs ever written by anyone, ever.
: :
: : Why do you say that? It was a poem put to music.
:
: : It's a brainless and transnationalistic collectivist poem set to
: : music, that many think is somehow deep thought and a useful guiding
: : philosophy to governance.
:
: Okay. How many copies did it sell? Gold? Platinum?

: What difference does it make? No one disputed that it was popular.
: Once again, a non sequitur.

Wrong! It reminds me of what Don McLean said about his song, "American
Pie", meant to him. His response: "It means I never have to work again if
I don't want to."

Which, again, has *nothing to do with my point*. You obviously don't
even know what non sequitur means.

: Disrespect?! You dissed the Lennon song? Now you're confusing disrespect
: with your opinion. You have self-esteem issues don't you, Rand?

: No.

laughing

I beg to differ...

Of course you do. You're a moron. There's nothing you love more than
spouting opinions on which there is zero basis.
Old June 17th 06, 02:27 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa

"Rand Simberg" wrote in message

Of course you do. You're a moron. There's nothing you love more than
spouting opinions on which there is zero basis.

Then why the hell do you continue to respond to him Rand.

If you're so much smarter, do us all a favor and STOP.

Old June 17th 06, 04:28 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa

Rand Simberg wrote:
On Thu, 15 Jun 2006 22:17:25 -0400, in a place far, far away, "Rhonda
Lea Kirk" made the phosphor on my monitor glow
in such a way as to indicate that:
Rand Simberg wrote:

snipped

That's the whole point. It was about "feelings," not rationality
or reality. Many millions have died on the alter of feelings.

Sorry, that should have been "altar of feelings."

grins Ah, but I get such a warm, fuzzy feeling when I wander back
by and see that nothing has changed...except perhaps that Brad gets
nuttier by the day.

The thought of Brad getting nuttier is truly frightening.

I suppose you're right, but every time I see a post from his account, it
just seems more chaotic than the last.

How are ya, Rand?

I'm good Rhonda. Hope you are, too.

I'm doin' okay, although having escaped the hurricanes, I'm now in New
Jersey.

I guess that says everything.

rl
--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Insisting on perfect safety is for people
without the balls to live in the real world.
Mary Shafer Iliff

Old June 17th 06, 06:16 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa

"Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)" wrote:

:
:"Rand Simberg" wrote in message
:
: Of course you do. You're a moron. There's nothing you love more than
: spouting opinions on which there is zero basis.
:
:Then why the hell do you continue to respond to him Rand.
:
:If you're so much smarter, do us all a favor and STOP.

He can't. Rand is such an arrogant prick he needs to reinforce his
superiority by making SOMEONE look like an idiot, even if he has to
dig deep to find a real idiot to do it to.

--
"Adrenaline is like exercise, but without the excessive gym fees."
-- Professor Walsh, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"
Old June 17th 06, 06:25 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa

"Rhonda Lea Kirk" wrote:

:I guess that says everything.
:
:rl
:--
:Rhonda Lea Kirk
:
:Insisting on perfect safety is for people
:without the balls to live in the real world.
: Mary Shafer Iliff

Hey, Mary! Somebody else picked it up!

--
"Insisting on perfect safety is for people who don't have the balls to
live in the real world." -- Mary Shafer, NASA Dryden
Old June 17th 06, 12:08 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa

Default mass is light.

tomcat wrote:
Brad Guth wrote:
tomcat wrote:
So, we are dealing with pretty weird, strange, almost magical, stuff
called light. If photons really do have little, tiny mass even
relative to electrons and neutrinos then it 'might' be possible that
photons are the building blocks, not quarks. Or, to put it differently
it 'might' be that photons make up the quarks and, maybe, even the
'strings'. They are strange little things that seem to know when they
are being watched.

Well, I am not claiming to have all of this figured out. But having
this discussion has been enlightening to me and to others I think too.
Art Deco would probably enjoy it too except that his brain is locked in
a box somewhere and can't get out.

tomcat

Art Deco's brain is between his butt-cheeks as having been stuck deeply
within an overflowing space-toilet of incest and bigotry on a stick.
You're just badly snookered and summarily dumbfounded.

BTW; of the photons that we can see don't amount to 0.0000001% of the
photon spectrum. Of the photons we can detect don't amount to 0.1% of
the photon spectrum.
-
Brad Guth

Here, we are agreed on both points except for the possibility that Art
Deco 'has' a brain.

I am discovering more interesting things about those wily photons all
the time. Where does the Cherenkov Radiation come from?

It doesn't come from the FTL particle because that is not the way that
air turns into a burst of pressure when the sound barrier is broken.
So, it is 'probably' photons in the path of the particle that build up
because of the particle's speed, finally breaking loose because they
build up and can't hold on any longer.

Where do all of these 'unlit' photons come from. They must be there
from the beginning, just sitting there 'unlit' doing 'something', but
what?

tomcat

Tomcat:

It seems funny that you are at least on "the right path" as in a
parallel processor of legitimate proportion, and so I digress:
C**2 is a space time distortion, given C = SQRT[(B**2 - A**2)].
However, you are missing the point of the velocity of light
being *variable* (according to spacetime metric curvature).
An example would be at the atomic level, the shape of the
electron cloud as a prolate or rotated oblate spheroid. This
"cloud", as it were, can be resonated along a decompression
axis, while "bottling" the U(1) and SU(2) fields from SU(3).
The vector Helmholtz equation CANNOT BE SOLVED in prolate
spheroidal coordinates, so axial symmetry MUST BE ASSUMED, so
that the VECTOR FIELD can be separated into TRANSVERSE ELECTRIC
and TRANSVERSE MAGNETIC modes.

A covariance function is required to solve for X, using some cal-
culated values for matrices A and B for different locations on
the earth's surface. This function may be stated simply as the
relationship AX + XB = C, for average "ensemble" B, and
[A**T]*[X] + XA = C for instantaneous time T. Each one of A, B,
and C are real matrices of dimensions m x m, n x n, and m x n,
respectively. The range of magnitudes for respective dilations
can be included into the Helmholtz equation for each oblative
condition. The earth's "oblateness" does not vary much for local
translation, but for interstellar space, further investigation
reveals that any hypertranslative distortion that propogates
would require screening out the SU(3) field from the U(1) and
SU(2) fields. The weak force that governs the SU(2) symmetry be-
tween the electron and neutrino is the basis for outward/inward
fractalization of the Schumann Resonance system, drawing in
deltronic activity from the recipricol space reference frame for
intention imprinting.

Thus for the range of oblateness, there are many values of A for
only one value of B, for each dilation of C. For a 1:1 mapping,
this is the same as the aforementioned AX + XB = C equation, with
the exception that the "X" is both a right-handed and left-handed
artifact, each being diametrically orthogonal in their similarity
transformations. Through the use of a cubic reduction algorithm,
one of the "magic windows" for X exists when the infared and
ultraviolet bands being utilized are phase-locked so that the
ultraviolet represents a first harmonic of the infared. Thus we
have a corpuscular screening attached to the H_is monopole.

SUBROUTINE EQUATN(A,U,M,NA,NU,B,V,N,NB,NV,C,NC,ASPE,
1EPSB,LIAR)
REAL
1A(NA,1),U(NU,1),B(NB,1),V(NV,1),C(NC,1),ASPE,BSPE ,TEMP
INTEGER
1M,NA,NU,N,NB,NV,NC,LIAR,M1,MM1,N1,NM1,I,J,K
M1=M+1
MM1=M-1
N1=N+1
NM1=N-1
IF(ASPE.LT.0.)GO TO 35
DO 10 I=1,M
DO 10 J=1,M
TEMP=A(I,J)
A(I,J)=A(J,I)
A(J,I)=TEMP
10 CONTINUE
CALL ROCKON(A,M,NA)
CALL REVERSR(A,U,M,NA,NU)
IF(MM1.EQ.0)GO TO 25
DO 20 I=1,MM1
A(I+1,I)=A(I,M1)
20 CONTINUE
CALL SLEPIAN(A,U,M,NA,NU,ASPE,LIAR)
IF(LIAR.NE.0)RETURN
25 DO 30 I=1,M
DO 30 J=I,M
TEMP=A(I,J)
A(I,J)=A(J,I)
A(J,I)=TEMP
30 CONTINUE
35 IF(BSPE.LT.0.)GO TO 45
CALL ROCKON(B,N,NB)
CALL REVERSR(B,V,N,NB,NV)
IF(NM1.EQ.0)GO TO 45
DO 40 I=1,NM1
B(I+1,I)=B(I,N1)
40 CONTINUE
CALL SLEPIAN(B,V,N,NB,NV,BSPE,LIAR)
LIAR=-LIAR
IF(LIAR.NE.0)RETURN
45 DO 60 J=1,N
DO 50 I=1,M
A(I,M1)=0.
DO 50 K=1,M
A(I,M1)=A(I,M1)+U(K,I)*C(K,J)
50 CONTINUE
DO 60 I=1,M
C(I,J)=A(I,M1)
60 CONTINUE
DO 80 I=1,M
DO 70 J=1,N
B(N1,J)=0.
DO 70 K=1,N
B(N1,J)=B(N1,J)+C(I,K)*V(K,J)
70 CONTINUE
DO 80 J=1,N
C(I,J)=B(N1,J)
80 CONTINUE
CALL BOMBAT(A,B,C,M,NNA,NB,NC)
DO 100 J=1,N
DO 90 I=1,M
A(I,M1)=A(I,M1)+U(I,K)*C(K,J)
90 CONTINUE
DO 100 I=1,M
C(I,J)=A(I,M1)
100 CONTINUE
DO 120 I=1,M
DO 110 J=1,N
B(N1,J)=0.
DO 110 K=1,N
B(N1,J)=B(N1,J)+C(I,K)*V(J,K)
110 CONTINUE
DO 120 J=1,N
C(I,J)=B(N1,J)
120 CONTINUE
RETURN
END

Each of the subroutines ROCKON, REVERSR, SLEPIAN, and BOMBAT are
in my possession. There is a far more fundamental neurophysiolog-
ical "origin" of impulsivity than "goal oriented motor program-
ming". It is often referred to as *intuition*. Yet the entrepre-
neur of today exists among mostly a malframed industry of institu-
tionalized envy rather than enthusiastic expectation, making it
much more difficult to propogate ideas, amidst the sea of foaming
shame. (I never would have been able to accomplish this feat with-
out being relaxed enough to contemplate the related formula).

Adieu

Old June 17th 06, 02:57 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa

Fred J. McCall wrote:
"Rhonda Lea Kirk" wrote:

I guess that says everything.

rl

:--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Insisting on perfect safety is for people
without the balls to live in the real world.
Mary Shafer Iliff

Hey, Mary! Somebody else picked it up!

I've been using this for a long time, Fred, just not on usenet until
recently. It seemed appropriate for the group I was posting in,
although...

....one of the guys had testicular cancer, and when he lost a ball, he
asked me to change it a little, which I did, with the notation that the
"s" had been intentionally elided.

And how have you been? Still stirring the ****?

Old June 18th 06, 02:33 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa

"Rhonda Lea Kirk" wrote:

:Fred J. McCall wrote:
: "Rhonda Lea Kirk" wrote:
:
: I guess that says everything.
:
: rl
: :--
: Rhonda Lea Kirk
:
: Insisting on perfect safety is for people
: without the balls to live in the real world.
: Mary Shafer Iliff
:
: Hey, Mary! Somebody else picked it up!
:
:I've been using this for a long time, Fred, just not on usenet until
:recently. It seemed appropriate for the group I was posting in,
:although...

Yep. I've been using it since she said it in the original sci.space
newsgroup.

:...one of the guys had testicular cancer, and when he lost a ball, he
:asked me to change it a little, which I did, with the notation that the
:"s" had been intentionally elided.
:
:And how have you been? Still stirring the ****?

Pretty much. I've apparently offended Rand's ego enough so that he
ran off in a snit (which is rather funny, when you consider how much
time he spends responding to El Chimpo and assorted idiots).

After all those years of us all joking about "death of Usenet
predicted", it seems like it's finally coming about. Overrun by
idiots and even a lot of old timers have apparently drunk too much of
the Kool-Aid....

--
"If it's the fool who likes to rush in.
And if it's the angel who never does try.
Old June 18th 06, 10:49 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa

American wrote:
tomcat wrote:
Brad Guth wrote:
tomcat wrote:
[...]

I'm not trying to bash my own "good works", but I will admit that
it is still by Intelligent Design that mine is a "free gift from God".

The Egyptians relate that *Thoth had one arm bent as a sym-
bol of the inability of the intellect to act with perfect
directness and sureness, but hasn't there already been a
sure enough witness over the ages of the testimonies of
faith that bring the higher calling into spiritual renewal?
And hasn't this "renewal" already been taught and retaught
throughout the ages, by a sacred Word, universal mathema-
tical law or language?

*Thoth was Enoch, w/the one-arm-bent to represent a scribe
of the Gods

Yet the tongues were confused at the Tower of Babel, just
as they are today, because of the captivity of the lower
nature of materialism. Just as the rock and mortared
walls of Jerusalem represent the Soul in captivity until
the time of the End, so will the New Jerusalem descend
from Heaven over the Old, to show us that His kingdom
is much more glorious than originally thought.

Some Heavenly Pictures of the New Jerusalem:

http://www.eborg3.com/Graphics/Bible...1/Rev%2021%20N...

www.apocalipsis.org/ artwork/new-jeru(1).htm

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b9...jerusalem2.jpg

http://www.apocalypsetheunveiling.com/new_jerusalem.htm

I believe that the New Jerusalem will open our eyes to
the 26 dimensions of space-time, as well as the infinite
inhabitability of the heavens, which is becoming more
needful to believers as the End of Days approaches.