Scientists find that teaspoons that they tracked 'utterly disappear'.

Old December 24th 05, 09:35 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Scientists find that teaspoons that they tracked 'utterly disappear'.

http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/News...-SPOONS-DC.XML

This should not be very surprising news. I have found other inanimate
objects have also mastered the art of disappearing. Put 20 socks in a cloths
dryer and only pull out 18.... The late great scifi writer and philosopher
of reality Douglas Adams has noted in his series of 'Hitchhiker's' books,
that ball point pens also posess this incredible ability. He goes further to
postulate a new branch of mathematics which will open up the universe to
human exploration using new, incredibly powerful starships, will have
engines whose operation is based on the mathematics used by waiters in 5
star restaraunts. I believe most current astrophysicists know that socks and
ball point pens have had the ability to travel faster than light for several
decades now, but have been quiet about it for two reasons: Firstly, they are
working feverishly to come up with a theory that can explain this phenomena,
and secondly, they don't want to admit to the world that a bunch of socks,
ball point pens, and womens panties have been doing something which they
can't do, therby making them look like a bunch of idiots to the rest of the
world.

I have returned from my sojurn into the depths of the Sierra Nevada
mountains to fix a faulty FTL repeater I had hidden there under a hollowed
out granite boulder. All is now well, and com traffic to all points in the
universe is fully restored. The fact that I picked just about the worst week
to mount my expedition wasn't lost on me when the only thing keeping me warm
during the past few minus fifty degree below zero nights and the raging rain
(not snow) and ice storms was the warmth generated by the nuclear batteries
which power the repeater. The previous paragraph houses the thoughts that
were buzzing around in my mind when I pulled out of my sleeping bag a pair
of my previous girlfriend's expensive D'acheney Panties she had lost 5 years
ago. How they wound up in my bed roll I can only ponder as one of the great
mysteries of the world, as I can still remember how upset she had been when
she had lost them in the dryer, which she wanted me to dismantle in order to
retrieve them. 3 panties in, only 2 out. And they weren't anywhere in the
vent. Go figure. In testament to their high quality silken construction, I
tore them into long strips and wrapped them around the heating elements
which keep the electronics from freezing up. I expect there will never be
another problem with those damn diodes....

To all, have a safe and merry Christmas,

Greysky
www.allocations.cc
Learn how to build a FTL radio.

Old December 26th 05, 01:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Scientists find that teaspoons that they tracked 'utterlydisap...

Hi Greysky The making of things like socks disappearing knots in the
middle of long cords,and wires twisted from left to right,all can be
answered by the two slit experiment. Reality is no one object
can not pass through both slits at the same time and yet that is what we
see. Answer to all this is other intelligent people in other universes
are creating this in the hopes we will catch on to these seemingly
impossible events,and know we are not alone. bert figured this out,and
now we are able to transfer to each other's universe. It took many moons
and great faith to accomplish this momentous feat. Best to think of us
as going through two slits at the same time. We reflect about each
other not as anti-particles but in a virtual light. Like virtual
photons we are attracted to each other. Trebert

Old December 26th 05, 02:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Scientists find that teaspoons that they tracked 'utterlydisa...

From Bert:

Reality is no one object can not pass
through both slits at the same time and
yet that is what we see.

Yeah, nonlocality and bilocation have been demonstrated in the lab, with
objects as big as buckyballs and viruses. And the further you subdivide
matter, the more dominant nonlocality becomes. Kinda points toward an
ultimate nonlocal 'ground state', doesn't it?
Makes you wonder how nonlocality (or 'entanglement') is
explained in the context of void-space. Sky Pixies maybe? (-:
oc

Old December 26th 05, 05:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Bill Sheppard wrote:

From Bert:

Reality is no one object can not pass
through both slits at the same time and
yet that is what we see.

Yeah, nonlocality and bilocation have been demonstrated in the lab, with
objects as big as buckyballs and viruses. And the further you subdivide
matter, the more dominant nonlocality becomes. Kinda points toward an
ultimate nonlocal 'ground state', doesn't it?
Makes you wonder how nonlocality (or 'entanglement') is
explained in the context of void-space. Sky Pixies maybe? (-:
oc

All it points to is your ignorance of wave mechanics.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in alt.astronomy

"I am a sean being from another planet."
-- Darla aka Dr. Why aka Dr. Yubiwan aka Silouen aka ...
Old December 27th 05, 12:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Bruce AKA Art Deco wrote:
Bill Sheppard wrote:

From Bert:

Reality is no one object can not pass
through both slits at the same time and
yet that is what we see.

Yeah, nonlocality and bilocation have been demonstrated in the lab, with
objects as big as buckyballs and viruses. And the further you subdivide
matter, the more dominant nonlocality becomes. Kinda points toward an
ultimate nonlocal 'ground state', doesn't it?
Makes you wonder how nonlocality (or 'entanglement') is
explained in the context of void-space. Sky Pixies maybe? (-:
oc

All it points to is your ignorance of wave mechanics.

And black monoliths, Bruce. Don't forget the black monoliths.

Old December 27th 05, 12:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Michael Baldwin Bruce wrote:

And black monoliths, Bruce. Don't forget the black monoliths.

How can I? I have one up my arse as we speak!
Call me Bruce and bring some KY.

Old December 27th 05, 12:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Michael Baldwin Bruce wrote:
Bruce AKA Art Deco wrote:
Bill Sheppard wrote:

From Bert:

Reality is no one object can not pass
through both slits at the same time and
yet that is what we see.

Yeah, nonlocality and bilocation have been demonstrated in the lab, with
objects as big as buckyballs and viruses. And the further you subdivide
matter, the more dominant nonlocality becomes. Kinda points toward an
ultimate nonlocal 'ground state', doesn't it?
Makes you wonder how nonlocality (or 'entanglement') is
explained in the context of void-space. Sky Pixies maybe? (-:
oc

All it points to is your ignorance of wave mechanics.

And black monoliths, Bruce. Don't forget the black monoliths.

What does this have to do with nonlocality, Bruce.

Double-A

Old December 27th 05, 02:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy

From Double-A, reposting one of the mutts:

All it points to is your ignorance of wave
mechanics.

Waves of *what*? E and H fields? Fields of *what*? Still waitin' to hear
how Void-Spacers explain quantum nonlocality in the context of
void-space.
Sure, they'll extrapolate backward in time to the
point of 'entanglement' in the BB. But then they gotta explain how
entanglement remains in effect across billions of years of separation in
time, across billions of LY of 'nothingness'. Sounds like belief in pure
magic to me.
oc

Old December 27th 05, 03:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy

nightbat wrote

Bill Sheppard wrote:

From Double-A, reposting one of the mutts:

All it points to is your ignorance of wave
mechanics.

Waves of *what*? E and H fields? Fields of *what*? Still waitin' to hear
how Void-Spacers explain quantum nonlocality in the context of
void-space.
Sure, they'll extrapolate backward in time to the
point of 'entanglement' in the BB. But then they gotta explain how
entanglement remains in effect across billions of years of separation in
time, across billions of LY of 'nothingness'. Sounds like belief in pure
magic to me.
oc

nightbat

Everyone knows it's pure extreme higher level math's of applied
tensor geometry and sky fairies. What came before the BB is not
mainstream ventured because energy was purported point created at that
time, look again, energy mathematically proof nullified!!! Thank you
Officer oc for your many net years including relayed Wolter's deep
cosmology profound shared enlightenment and stewardship against the
clueless void spacers. The dimension of quantum sea of invisible energy
the final frontier. You have the lead Officer oc into the new year,
don't lose it.

carry on,
the nightbat