Comparison on C5

Old July 19th 03, 04:48 PM
Rod Mollise

Default Comparison on C5

I'm just wondering what is the difference between a standard C5 astro scope
OTA and that of their spotting scope version? Are they exactly the same? I
deduced that since the spotting scope was used in the day, perhaps the
coating my be less stringent a

Hi:

No. They are the same optically. Major difference is that the spotting scope
comes with a 45 degree diagonal, I beleive.

Peace,
Rod Mollise
Like SCTs and MCTs?
Check-out sct-user, the mailing list for CAT fanciers!
Goto http://members.aol.com/RMOLLISE/index.html
Old July 19th 03, 05:36 PM
Phil Wheeler

FWIW -- My manual says that all C5 versions (when mine was built, at
least) have Starbright coatings. Mine was purchased new in Aug 1995

Phil