5" Unitron Photo EQ M-510

Old July 17th 03, 06:28 PM
Rod Mollise

Default 5" Unitron Photo EQ M-510

I think what you saw was a 6" Unitron!
A 6" is way to big at 880lbs, and the cost woul be around $20,000...

Hi Chas:

20,000 bucks? Whoa! Not to me. More like "two nickels and a dead frog!" :-)

Seriously, yes, a part of me still wants a 3 or 4 inch Unitron, but not enough
to pay what people seem to want for them.
:-)

Peace,
Rod Mollise
Like SCTs and MCTs?
Check-out sct-user, the mailing list for CAT fanciers!
Goto http://members.aol.com/RMOLLISE/index.html
Old July 18th 03, 08:42 PM
joe

Default 1" - STELLAFANE

Tom Spirock just informed me of the following: To all who plan on
attending Stellafane for Pre-Con setup.

All workers must be at Stellafane at or before July 30th, Wednesday
12:00 noon - no exceptions.
Old July 20th 03, 07:53 AM
Bob May

That predate to the convention date has been that for a long time now.
Better to get there the weekend before so you can help with the longterm
work that also needs to be done. The Wed. time is just enough to get the
annual work done.

--
Bob May
Losing weight is easy! If you ever want to lose weight, eat and drink less.