Legal Notice

Old January 14th 04, 10:18 PM
Russ

Default Legal Notice

I am the official owner of the Whirlpool Galaxy M51 via the many star
registry business's out there. Therefore, you must cease any and all
photographic imaging of my galaxy or pay me a fee for such use. We
can discuss my fee later.

LOL ;-)

I love these bogus business... what will they think of next? I'm
really this scam has been allowed to go on this long. I doubt
anything can be done about this but I'm sure there are some people out
there who really believe this is a real naming convention.

Thoughts?

Russ
Old January 15th 04, 04:49 PM
John Zinni

"Russ" wrote in message
om...
I am the official owner of the Whirlpool Galaxy M51 via the many star
registry business's out there. Therefore, you must cease any and all
photographic imaging of my galaxy or pay me a fee for such use. We
can discuss my fee later.

LOL ;-)

I love these bogus business... what will they think of next?

I think a good one would be to sell small container of "Dark Matter".

Old January 17th 04, 05:53 AM
starman

John Zinni wrote:

"Russ" wrote in message
om...
I am the official owner of the Whirlpool Galaxy M51 via the many star
registry business's out there. Therefore, you must cease any and all
photographic imaging of my galaxy or pay me a fee for such use. We
can discuss my fee later.

LOL ;-)

I love these bogus business... what will they think of next?

I think a good one would be to sell small container of "Dark Matter".

What would the container be made of?