THAT DROUGHT WILL NEVER BREAK IN AUSTRALIA ....BY COMMAND !

Old January 5th 08, 07:02 AM posted to sci.geo.geology, sci.archaeology, sci.astro, sci.physics,aus.science
[email protected]

Default THAT DROUGHT WILL NEVER BREAK IN AUSTRALIA ....BY COMMAND !

Additional Good News from the Land Of *******s today, making expect
the Megafires season to start soon.

THIS DROUGHT MAY NEVER BREAK
http://www.smh.com.au/news/environme...-never-break/2...

Richard Macey
January 4, 2008

IT MAY be time to stop describing south-eastern Australia as gripped
by drought and instead accept the extreme dry as permanent, one of
the
nation's most senior weather experts warned yesterday...
etc

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Discoverer of Telfer, Nifty & Kintyre mines in the Great Sandy Desert

Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Founder of the True Geology

~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One never Forgiven ~

for background info.
http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.html
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Some additional comments regarding Sir Corrupt Court Turd ' State
sloughing of down some muck hole
What a carnival & laughing masquerade of Corrupt to the core
Antipodeéan *******s & Whores
************************************************** ************************************************** **********

Interesting to note how Eduardo Turdstein and his dog Sunny Ze Turd go
out walkabout trying to spy on some kanga with view to snare them at
night. Don't you know, Turdstein, such food is forbidden as NOT
Kosher ....
Don't you know the Laws of Purity, ****ing Goy ?
...and of course I never ate it
I am not some 'Seed of Cattle" or Goy like that Turdstein character
demonstrates himself to be indeed !!! ... and if I could stand the
punishment of going on for 50 miles a day prospecting in the Great
Sandy Desert, this is because I knew a few things that australian
Manure at large does not know ...Look at these poor ****s with their
Kidneys, arthritis, deformities arthritis etc ... once I got out of
misery a chap with nephritis colitis in a few minutes, and another
time as well I saved the leg of a corporate prospector with 3rd degree
burns with something very easy to apply & to find ...

But of course this is Sir Corrupt Court who is hailed as a Mining
Pioneer !!!! What a laugh and a pitiful state of degeneracy that
australia has reached now

In today West Australian Rag ( WAR) the praise of the Court Scumbag
cover a dozen pages ... the ceremony was headed by that Richard Court
son of bitch and his own bitch Margaret ( the tennis ball chasing .

By the way I do not indulge in carrion feeding & other type of preying
on dead animals corpses like those 2 above named typically depraved
Antipodean beasts of prey

Also soon I will publish this week end a copy of the Narla Report of
1972, it will show all that the Paterson Range show ( the name I gave
to the now Telfer Mine ) was written off as a loss after nearly a
Million Quids of exploration... Narla disappearing in thin air after
that... and lo & behold at the same time as can be assessed in the
Mining Criminals official History, this is precisely at this precise
time that Tyrwhitt discovered Telfer Mine spying the Great Sandy
Desert from his Beech 90, and landed nearby in the Desert to take
samples :
Official quote from the Mining Criminals ' official book
" I spotted the site from the air and landed nearby in the Desert to
take samples"
Endquote
10 millions quids spent, a 1000 drill holes, a hundred costeans over
miles on the huge Primary deposits Gossan domes, over 150 000
assays ... and nothing to show in return on the part of Narla but a
dry loss of the equivalent today of 16 millions .... the whole
Paterson Range show was then passed on to Newmont / Newcrest & BHP /
Billtion for 15 000 quids
... and the connection with Sir Turcaud was cut...
The directors of Narla were Court ' personal pals CBE & all as you
will learn ... and this prevented the Royal Inquiry required into the
huge Swindle ...

The West Australian Parliament was well represented at the State
Disposal of the Court Turd with Alan Carpenter leading the WA
Whorehouse Team... The present Head**** of the WA Whorehouse bleated
alongside the other hypocrites in a so-called prayer lead by Richard
Court 's own bitch CoA Minister Margaret ... incidentally Sir Corrupt
bought her a bran new church from the Millions he got from
corruption ... in the Church of Corruption then the Antipodean Toads
will be bleating to their JC spook while the Court Manure will
mouldering to oblivion in the muck...

In the meantime due that evident Insult added to injury; the
Collective Chastiment is going to be enforce further with requirement
of Ground Temperature to reach 100 °C as the fires will be fanned &
stirred up in the Sun !!!
I expect soon some excellent Megafires to clear even to the souvenir
of that shameful show & the Court Dynasty of Infamy 's church to be
gutted to the ground

Sous l'instillation de la Suprème Volonté qui fait mouvoir la cellule
dans l'Aether

Pour le Royal Khranfauss,

et par son geste

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud

Old January 5th 08, 07:29 AM posted to sci.geo.geology, sci.archaeology, sci.astro, sci.physics,aus.science
Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times

The State of Western Australia as a result of the Mockery of State
Funeral performed this week for a well documented State Political
Criminal has been declared NO MAN 'S LAND, and will be cleared by
Megafires accordingly !
By Order !

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud

Old January 6th 08, 05:43 AM posted to sci.geo.geology, sci.archaeology, sci.astro, sci.physics,aus.science
[email protected]

On 5 jan, 08:29, Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times
wrote:
The State of Western Australia as a result of the Mockery of State
Funeral performed this week for a well documented State Political
Criminal has been declared NO MAN 'S LAND, *and will be cleared by
Megafires accordingly !
By Order !

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud

... and the permanent stalking by that Australian Turd of Sunny
illustrates the fact that in all, not a cross word was directed
against the Mining Manure of Newmont / Newcrest & BHP / Billiton +
against their official Hero Tyrwhitt ... only denegation from the WA
Whorehouse aka Parliament in nearly 40 years since those huge Great
Desert Discoveries brought immense richness to that Filth on Earth
known as australians & to their debased Hell on Earth of australia.

The 1st positive side out of it is that I survived by pulling out in
time of the Toadland
The 2nd positive side is that I am not & never will be part of that
miserable & abject country's history

Finally the Collective Punishment is well underway to laminate that
repulsive garbage bin in Earth of australia into oblivion... and I
hope to enjoy reports of Megafires gutting those australian turds
cities & barbecuing some of the Convict Rabble as well... the same way
it happened in Coolgardie recently ! Pity the score was only of
3 !.... but as we are only at the start of Summer with only 2 weeks
gone, there is a very interesting time ahead !!!

The State Funeral of the Court Criminal was truly a laughing
masquerade & is the Acme of Infamy reached by those Scumbags & other
type of Antipodean Criminals in their whole history. It demonstrates
to what level those beasts of prey can come down to !

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Old January 6th 08, 06:56 AM posted to sci.geo.geology, sci.archaeology, sci.astro, sci.physics,aus.science
[email protected]

wrote:
[...]

I understand this is the official answer from the Mining Criminals &
their equally Criminal Political Backers of the WA & Federal
Whorehouse !
GOOD !

... and the 45°C in Perth tomorrow follows suit, with 50°C in the
pipeline by order !
I look forward to Vic Park, King's Park with his debased WA
Parliamtent ****house going up in smoke soon, by order too !

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Old January 6th 08, 07:00 AM posted to sci.geo.geology, sci.archaeology, sci.astro, sci.physics,aus.science
[email protected]

I understand this is the official answer from the Mining Criminals &
their equally Criminal Political Backers of the WA & Federal
Whorehouse !
GOOD !

... and the 45°C in Perth tomorrow follows suit, with 50°C in the
pipeline by order !
I look forward to Vic Park, King's Park with his debased WA
Parliament ****house going up in smoke soon, by order too !

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud