E = mc² ... 102nd birthday of a well covered up plagiarism by the Einstein Retard

Old September 28th 07, 05:40 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.skeptic,sci.archaeology
[email protected]

Default E = mc² ... 102nd birthday of a well covered up plagiarism by the Einstein Retard

On 28 sep, 06:15, " wrote:
On Sep 27, 9:52 pm, " wrote:

On Sep 27, 9:37 pm, " wrote:

On Sep 27, 12:46 am, Bryan Olson wrote:

Sjouke Burry wrote:
wrote:
Dark matter is power (mv). It means it is measured by power: mass and
velocity (so to speak speed of power).

I tried to submit it and received:

Thanks very much for your submission to Theory & Science. I have
conferred with several members of the review board with respect to
your submission. Unfortunately, based upon the feedback that I have
received, I am afraid we will not be able to consider your submission
for publication. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, however, I
wish you the best of luck in placing your article in another venue.

You should know that it is very easy to keep trolls out of publications!!!

Still, their last sentence seems counter-productive. I'm not
suggesting that they have lay out how it really is, but they
could just say they cannot use the paper and leave it at that.

--
--Bryan

No, I can't. He actually invests in crimes against humanity form
chronic
discrimination, but the whole USA is that. Call it a problem of
education.

You're right. I submitted the ****ing paper the second time and
it was approved for evaluation by a board. It's ****ing dark energy
with clear separation of force, energy and power on topic. Why
should I care in an astro voodoo **** group when there is skinhead
fun.

I ****ed up my whole life, I see the light!

Letter from a Senator:

Thank you for contacting me regarding the Local Law Enforcement Hate
Crimes Prevention Act of 2007 (S.1105). I appreciate hearing from
you.

Clearly, there is no place for hate crimes in the United States. They
instill fear in members of minority groups, and are completely
inimical to the ideal of a tolerant, diverse society. Furthermore,
contrary to what some may claim, this legislation does not restrict
freedom of speech. Whatever one's stated views about groups protected
under hate crimes law may be, S.1105 only takes them into
consideration when it is shown that such statements motivated a
violent crime against a member of one of those groups. There is no
freedom of speech to inflict physical harm upon others.

Given this, I am proud to say that I am a cosponsor of S.1105, as it
will give local law enforcement officials the tools they need to
vigorously prosecute alleged hate crime offenders. Furthermore, the
bill rightly expands the authority of the federal government to
prosecute alleged hate crime offenders when local officials are unable
or unwilling to do so.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write to me on this very
important issue.

Sincerely,

Ken Salazar
United States Senator

See, no justification for hate crimes. Even Americans believe this in
this politically paradoxical world where 80-90 percent of Arabs turned
in opinion against Americans for Bush's war taste.- Masquer le texte des messages précédents -

- Afficher le texte des messages précédents -

What were you trying to do, to kill that discussion ?
Well you achieved it !
Congratulations !

Old September 28th 07, 07:08 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.skeptic,sci.archaeology
Pmb[_2_]

wrote in message
ups.com...

Sjouke Burry wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Yep. Unfortunately that is the case. This is what happens when one side
tracks too much. You get a thread which degenerates into a conversation
which has absolutley nothing to do with the original topic and often nothing
to do with science either.

Pete

Pete

Old September 28th 07, 07:09 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.skeptic,sci.archaeology
Pmb[_2_]

wrote in message
ps.com...

Sjouke Burry wrote:
wrote:
[...]

What does this have to do with the topic of this thread or physics or
science??

Pete

Old September 28th 07, 04:38 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.skeptic,sci.archaeology
[email protected]

On Sep 28, 12:08 am, "Pmb" wrote:
wrote in message

ups.com...
On 28 sep, 06:15, " wrote:

Sjouke Burry wrote:
wrote:
[...]

People like you are nothing or have no interest just personal
humility, Abu Ghraib,
cruelty is 'strong' and tarnishing.

Old September 28th 07, 04:40 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.skeptic,sci.archaeology
[email protected]

On Sep 28, 12:09 am, "Pmb" wrote:
wrote in message

ps.com...

Sjouke Burry wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Like Communist, cruelty is cold and tarnishing, the voice of the
system,
but no personal voice, no intelligent voice, just voice of voice,
tarnish tavarish
special intelligence. I posted my science theory, I get no interest of
astronomy
contest, people here are not for science. People here want cruelty
only, an
explosion in this group in the past week.

There is a thin line between hate crime and cyber-terrorism.

Old September 28th 07, 04:51 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.skeptic,sci.archaeology
[email protected]

On Sep 27, 10:40 pm, wrote:
On 28 sep, 06:15, " wrote:

Sjouke Burry wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Freedom of speech does not justify klan fascism. You don't see it but
I do, it happens
with human rights violations, personal terrorisms, illness drives the
mind of Bush and
revengo-freaks of klan mind, racists. You say you like topic, I don't
like racism.

Old September 28th 07, 04:55 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.skeptic,sci.archaeology
[email protected]

On Sep 28, 9:51 am, " wrote:
On Sep 27, 10:40 pm, wrote:

On 28 sep, 06:15, " wrote:

Sjouke Burry wrote:
wrote:
[...]

People simply cannot talk with totalitarian psycho fascism around.

Old September 28th 07, 05:02 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.skeptic,sci.archaeology
[email protected]

On Sep 28, 9:55 am, " wrote:
On Sep 28, 9:51 am, " wrote:

On Sep 27, 10:40 pm, wrote:

On 28 sep, 06:15, " wrote:

Sjouke Burry wrote:
wrote:
[...]

If I get the Nobel Prize for dark matter, this thread will be
reminding of
the horror humanity faces by neglecting criminal supremacy, psycho-
terrorism
that Google ideolized, psycho-terrorism that Bush ideolized, psycho-
terrorism
that dark-minded criminal molestation-driven net-madmen ideolized, a
world
of punishment behind the keyboard, with zero interest for human
orientation.

Old September 28th 07, 05:06 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.skeptic,sci.archaeology
[email protected]

On Sep 28, 10:02 am, " wrote:
On Sep 28, 9:55 am, " wrote:

On Sep 28, 9:51 am, " wrote:

On Sep 27, 10:40 pm, wrote:

On 28 sep, 06:15, " wrote:

Sjouke Burry wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Nobel Prize: Notoriousness is ill-fated, but I appreciate the money.

Old September 28th 07, 05:16 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.skeptic,sci.archaeology
[email protected]

On Sep 28, 10:06 am, " wrote:
On Sep 28, 10:02 am, " wrote:

On Sep 28, 9:55 am, " wrote:

On Sep 28, 9:51 am, " wrote:

On Sep 27, 10:40 pm, wrote:

On 28 sep, 06:15, " wrote:

Sjouke Burry wrote:
wrote:
[...]

When people stop at nothing to win, when no human words count, when
the presence is to psycho the place as Bush does it, when at such
levels
as I with a Summa Cum Laude and educated background must be submitted
to human crimes for what? It's impo'tant. I can't like this neo world
where
a Nobel Prize material proposal went kicked around by neo nazis, where
no human interest exist in a blackmailing criminal form, and one must
shut
up and pretend?